Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mess discussion

Matt alacran

On 10/13/2020 at 2:55 PM, iheartsneezn said:

Goofy side-note: I find it hilariously ironic that it can appear almost indistinguishable from hand-sanitizer gel. 

That is a contagion fic just waiting to be written. 

14 hours ago, Jettous said:

That is a contagion fic just waiting to be written. 

Haha I suppose it is! I'm sure it would be an interesting one at that. I just don't think enough people on the forum are really into snot for it to truly be appreciated. 

8 hours ago, iheartsneezn said:

Haha I suppose it is! I'm sure it would be an interesting one at that. I just don't think enough people on the forum are really into snot for it to truly be appreciated. 

Yeah, which truly is a shame. Means I’m stuck reading the same handful of fics over and over again. 

Not the mess itself, so much as "mess management." Especially if the person lacks sufficient tissues, keeps sneezing, is struggling to NOT become too messy, and appears really embarrassed by it. Dovetails into the whole "loss of control" aspect of the fetish. But mess for messes sake... Could take it or leave it. Not repulsed, but not really my bag.

• 4 months later...

I love mess. I especially love it when the nose is runny, and the person sneezes without wiping their nose. The string of snot gets longer and longer with every sneeze. I really love mess. Also, spraying sneezes are great too, especially if the person sneezes on a mirror or CD.

I am definitely in the minority with this but I personally am repulsed by mess. I can tolerate a tiny bit of spray, under nostril dampness or a non productive sounding nose blow but its just not my thing. If someone has an otherwise appealing sounding sneeze but then I see snot I am instantly turned off. 
🤷‍♀️

55 minutes ago, HowFitting said:

I am definitely in the minority with this but I personally am repulsed by mess. I can tolerate a tiny bit of spray, under nostril dampness or a non productive sounding nose blow but its just not my thing. If someone has an otherwise appealing sounding sneeze but then I see snot I am instantly turned off. 
🤷‍♀️

Maybe in the minority (or maybe not; I don’t know), but definitely not alone: I feel exactly the same way! 

On 9/6/2021 at 2:37 PM, HowFitting said:

🤷‍♀️

That’s so funny. I absolutely love mess and always feel like I am in the minority. It always seems so hard to find quality mess content on the forum. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. 

On 9/9/2021 at 1:30 PM, Jettous said:

That’s so funny. I absolutely love mess and always feel like I am in the minority. It always seems so hard to find quality mess content on the forum. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. 

It's one of the best aspects of the fetish. Mess, mess and more mess💘💘💘

Well... I kinda like to hear it, but I don't want to see it, if that makes sense? Some spray can be alright, and possibly very light mess if it's thin and watery.  The whole mess aspect only works sometimes, though, and even then it's only with people/characters I'm insanely attracted to, and in actual people it's only if it actually bothers them (part of the losing control aspect, I suppose). 

The risky thing is that I can go from "oh, okay, this is fine, pretty hot actually" to "STOP, TOO MUCH!!" in a split second, which is fine in my own fantasies and writing because I can back up, but in real life and other people's writing I can't do that, so I tend to avoid it everywhere but in my own imagination. :lol: 

i love snotty messier sneezes, runny noses and the gurgly sniffly sound that accompanies them. especially thick snot. honestly not that much of a fan of spray sneezes

On 9/15/2021 at 6:11 PM, snottynsneezy said:

i love snotty messier sneezes, runny noses and the gurgly sniffly sound that accompanies them. especially thick snot. honestly not that much of a fan of spray sneezes

I love the whole thing. You can never have enough mess.

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2021 at 2:35 AM, Jettous said:

I love uncontrollably runny/drippy noses, gurgle/productive nose blows, snotty sneezes that just sort of explode mess, noses that are just perpetually full no matter how many time you blow your nose, wiping runny noses of caretakers, blankets, pillows, or whatever else is available. Pretty much everything about mess except for yellow/green snot. 

I love all that too, except I love thick messy colored snot from bad colds as well. 

I only like a tiny bit of mess. Super productive noseblows and snot getting everywhere is an immediate turnoff, but I do like spray sometimes.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:42 AM, Cauldron_no5 said:

Well... I kinda like to hear it, but I don't want to see it, if that makes sense? Some spray can be alright, and possibly very light mess if it's thin and watery.  The whole mess aspect only works sometimes, though, and even then it's only with people/characters I'm insanely attracted to, and in actual people it's only if it actually bothers them (part of the losing control aspect, I suppose). 

The risky thing is that I can go from "oh, okay, this is fine, pretty hot actually" to "STOP, TOO MUCH!!" in a split second, which is fine in my own fantasies and writing because I can back up, but in real life and other people's writing I can't do that, so I tend to avoid it everywhere but in my own imagination. :lol: 

ah man couldn't have put it better myself :yay:

8 hours ago, CharliesGirl said:

I love all that too, except I love thick messy colored snot from bad colds as well. 

💛

On 9/10/2021 at 6:42 AM, Cauldron_no5 said:

This exactly

I think Cauldron_no5 said it better than I could. It's weird because I love nose blowing, and some spray and mist can be hot, but if it's too thick or too messy it kinda grosses me out 🤢

I love female mess in various forms. There’s something raunchy about flaunting it, wilfully ejecting snot without anything to catch it, showing it glistening below the nose, on the lips, etc. 

16 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

There’s something raunchy about flaunting it, wilfully ejecting snot without anything to catch it, showing it glistening below the nose, on the lips, etc. 

Totally. I can’t enjoy it if the other person is obviously grossed out by it. But if they are also into it or just happy to indulge me it is amazing. There is a real thrill to it. It is truly dirty in more ways than one. 

• 1 year later...

I love messy, snotty sneezes and blows. A red, full nose that fills tissues/hankies in an instant. The gurgle that comes from those sore nostrils as the thick snot floods into the paper or fabric. The desperate attempt at sucking back the mess as it flows from ones nose. The sneezing is merciless, and the sneezes just keep coming. Each sneeze needs one or two blows. Each tissue gets covered in white or yellow snot. The fuller the sinuses the better. Watching the tissue or hanky get damp and used is just - mmmm

40 minutes ago, SneeVee said:

I love messy, snotty sneezes and blows. A red, full nose that fills tissues/hankies in an instant. The gurgle that comes from those sore nostrils as the thick snot floods into the paper or fabric. The desperate attempt at sucking back the mess as it flows from ones nose. The sneezing is merciless, and the sneezes just keep coming. Each sneeze needs one or two blows. Each tissue gets covered in white or yellow snot. The fuller the sinuses the better. Watching the tissue or hanky get damp and used is just - mmmm

That would be so beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve gotten more into it over time. At first I didn’t like it all but eventually I started liking spray and now I’m pretty into snot. IDK, I’m personally a fan of the “desperation/helplessness” aspect of it, and I think the mess adds to that in a way. Like they can’t control the mess they’re making.

WHAAAT YOU GUYS ARE IN ULTIMATE 💀

I’m currently “assort” people to fetish level like

Lv.1 You recognize sneeze as nasty things. How do they get excited when someone has a cold and sneezing. What you sneeze a lot? Go to see a doctor and get some medicine.

Lv.2 You obsess to sneezing scenes in anime and cartoons. Why do they exaggerate sneezing so funny. Then you notice other people sneeze different. Bless you. Why do we bless people. Why do we sneeze. So weird.

Lv.3 Some people may feel embarrassed to sneeze in public imagine others see your nostrils flare and sneezing voice echoes. Better induce myself and check how do I sneeze. Women sneeze girly and sexy. How do they do that. 

Lv.4 Can sex with sneeze. Pre-sneeze is moaning, sneeze automatically converted to orgasm for us (me) You feel awkward if others talk about sneezing because it’s a sexual word for you. There’s sneeze videos oh yeah I gonna watch that

You guys are in Lv.5 [messy sneezes: SPRAY ON ME AH SMELLY RUNNING NOSE AND SNOTS MAKE ME HOT SHOW ME UR NOSTRILS 💀] you will be treated like a pervert from normal people congratulations ☠️