Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaminari Denki (MHA College AU)

Akahana

Welcome to my UA College AU where everything is exactly the same except UA is a college and everything before that happened over high school.  The whole hero system feels way less fucked up when everyone's an adult.  My college designs for them are attached and from left to right in the back we have Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugo and in the front we have Jirou and Mina.  I kin the Bakusquad especially KamiBaku fight me.

----------------------------------------------------

Thunderstorms

----------------------------------------------------

A small shiver raced up Denki’s spine at the sound of thunder rolling in the distance. Tearing his eyes from the common room tv he looks to the windows and lets his mind catch up with his surroundings; hadn’t even realized it was raining outside let alone thundering. Thinking back he probably should have guessed, his quirk had felt a little harder to tame in training earlier. With thunder comes lightning and the extra static in the air always leaves his quirk feeling jumpy. Nothing damaging thankfully, he hasn’t zapped any of his classmates or anything, but it always makes him a little tingly as the electricity moves under his skin. A second crack of thunder incites another shudder that curls his toes as his quirk responds. The extra energy raises goosebumps on his skin and leaves every part of his body feeling like it’s been tickled. He can’t help rubbing at his eyes and ears as the tingle settles around his face.

“That was BULLSHIT Soy Sauce, I demand a rematch you cheap fuck!!”

Denki’s attention is brought back to the group at Bakugo’s shout. It’s Sunday and the Bakusquad have been playing Smash Bros for the last hour. It’s the first time in a while it’s been just the guys, Mina and Jirou said the girls were having a hang out session so that left Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, and him on their own. They’re not really doing anything different but sometimes it’s nice to just have the bros.

“Nothin’ cheap about it Bakugo, I’m just using the mechanics I’ve been given.” Sero taunts with the smuggest grin he can manage, and Denki watches as Bakugo’s ears go red in anger.

“Using the mechanics?! You’re just using cheap tricks because you know you can’t beat me without them! Pick the same character you loser we’re going again!!”

“Dude!” Kirishima interrupts by grabbing Blasty’s shoulder, and though the man looks like he wants to blast that hand right off his wrist he doesn’t. Just one of the many ways he shows us he loves us lol.

“It’s Kami’s turn next bro, don’t be such a sore loser.”

“A sore WHAT?!”

“Yo Kiri, it’s fine I’m down to watch a few more rounds. Besides I’m not out here trying to die tonight.” Denki interjects with a smirk, elbowing Bakugo’s other shoulder. The man glowers (pouts) at him but turns back to the screen.

“That’s the first smart thing you’ve said all day Pikachu.”

The attention shifts back to the game and everyone gets lost in the shit talking and taunting, and for a few minutes Denki has forgotten about the tingle in his body. That is until another louder roll of thunder makes him jump; suddenly electricity is sparkling under his skin and he’s hyper aware of where the tickle has settled this time – right on the tip of his nose. He rubs at it and sniffles in irritation, already feeling his cheeks warm from what’s about to come. He knows how his quirk gets in thunderstorms and what that does to him, yet here he is stuck on the couch in front of all his friends instead of back in his dorm to ride it out in peace. God he’s so stupid.

“haHA take THAT tape dispenser!!”

“You want tape? Maybe I should tape your mouth SHUT.”

“Kiihh- kinky.” Denki immediately regrets speaking as it encourages the tickle to move deeper into his nose. He hunches his shoulder against the couch and presses his wrist to his face as his breath catches in this throat.

hiih! Ehh!” Through squinted eyes he can see Kirishima lean around Bakugo to look at him, and he shakes his head slightly as he tilts his head back on a high fluttery inhale.

hhiiIH- hiTt’ch!! It’khh! HeHh’ HiT’chhu!!” The three shuddery half stifles leave him tingling, like he still needs to sneeze but his nose is done for now. He looks up when he hears a growl from Bakugo only to see that the game has been paused and all eyes are on him. His face suddenly feels very warm.

Bless you Kami!” Kirishima chirps.

Yeah bro jeeze, you good?” Sero raises and eyebrow and Denki gives them an embarrassed grin.

I’m fine guys. J-just a ti… just a tickhhi!” Seems talking is still a bad idea because immediately the tickle in his nose steals his breath on a stuttering gasp. Quickly turning forward he tucks his nose into his sleeve.

hih’Hh- Hn’gt!! Hk’tch! Ng’thh! ...Hii...hihh! In’tChh!! Ht’chhu! HaT’Chhu!!” With the last non stifled sneeze the tickle finally released him. He sniffs in the confines of his sleeve and peeks at his friends, who look more confused than anything. Bakugo grumbles as he gets up and throws the box of tissues at Denki’s head.

Yo Spark Plug, the fuck is wrong with you?” Not very nice words said softer than normal, the only way Bakugo knows how to show care. Denki hides his embarrassed expression behind a tissue and looks out the window. Another roll of thunder sounds overhead, and although the responding sizzle of electricity doesn’t tickle him, if the storm goes on for much longer it’s bound to happen again. He sighs and looks back to his friends, resigned.

It’s my quirk, my electricity is responding to the static cause by the storm.” The three of them all glance out the windows to the dark clouds and rain before coming back to him. Bakugo smirks at him.

And that makes you sneeze?” He teases, and Denki feels his ears flush red. Oh no – oh fuck, something about Bakugo saying the word ‘sneeze’ in that rough teasing voice of his just did something for him. Fuck gotta tuck that away to unpack later holy shit.

It...it tingles.” Denki huffs in embarrassment and that gets a bark of a laugh from Bakugo. His friends chuckle on the other side of the couch and he sends them a glare. It’s not very effective.

Yeah sure, whatever. Better get ready because once I’m finished kicking Tape Face’s ass I’m coming for yours Sneezy.” Denki feels his whole face heat up as the game resumes, and looking out the window the storm doesn’t look like it’ll let up any time soon. It’s gonna be a long night.

UA College AU Bakusquad 1.jpg

oh my God. denki is one of my faves and your college design of him ....😳😳😳 i love the idea that his quirk interacts with thunderstorms so much this was SO good

• 4 months later...