Sneeze Fetish Forum

Searching for a SPN fic?

Gallatea

Hey all :) 

For the life of me, I can't remember the name of this fic or find it, but I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. 

I am looking for a Supernatural sneezefic where one of the bros gets sick. Castiel is fascinated by the sneezing and deliberately goes about infecting the other brother (I think one of his feathers was involved??) because he wants to see the other one sneeze. 

If anyone has a link or knows the name of the fic, I'd appreciate it if you would share it with me!

- G

No, unfortunately. :( The one I'm trying to find has a few chapters and features Cas invisibly infecting one of the boys with the other's cold. But thanks so much for trying to help!

13 hours ago, Gallatea said:

No, unfortunately. :( The one I'm trying to find has a few chapters and features Cas invisibly infecting one of the boys with the other's cold. But thanks so much for trying to help!

I don't think I've ever read that one so it might be in drabbles section or else I'd bet it wasn't posted here. I also have a lousy memory though and could be wrong. If you find it I'm definitely interested in reading.

• 2 weeks later...