Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chaotic day.

oOMariusOo

Hi all,
I wanted to tell you about my day, which was particularly trying. I think I have a little cold, my nose particularly irritated, a little fever and tickling almost continuously. Unfortunately, my day was quite busy, I had to run around everywhere outside, see people and I kept holding myself back not to sneeze in front of them.

It all started in the early hours, I woke up quickly with a tickling nose. Already in my bed, before I even got up, I remember needing to sneeze twice. HeeTSHEWW ... HETSHEEEWWW !! No restraint, I was alone at home so quiet to take them out freely. Then, as usual, I get ready to go to the shower. (I never plug in my heating, I never need it because I am never cold). However this morning, I felt a certain cold in the body. Under the shower, I brought out another double but smaller. HeKSHhh .. HeKSHhh.

Already after the shower, my nose was becoming more and more ticklish to the point of ending up uncontrollable. The tickling was constantly present in the back of my nose and I could feel my nose which was very wet. After getting dressed, I felt the lingering tickle and needed to sneeze again. Only, I didn't want to, I felt that my nose was too wet and I was afraid to put plenty of it everywhere. I tried to hold it back desperately but the result was not conclusive: ... h ... h ... "Oh no" h ... hh ... "snort" ..Hee .. HAh. .. "No please" ... h..h .. "N .. no" HAAATSHEEEWW !! A powerful, wet and above all uncontrollable sneeze. As I thought, I had a few threads my hand and between my fingers. Luckily I was home, I felt disgusted but not particularly uncomfortable.

A few hours later, I went to the gym and that's where it all went wrong.

So I joined a friend at the gym. I haven't stopped sniffing all the way. With the obligatory wearing of the mask, I tried to hide my nose as well as possible behind this one. Twisting it all over the place to try and suppress the tickling. But the tickling became itchy and the itchy became irritation. In the end my red nose stung my eyes and I was struggling so hard to hold back the sneezes that at one point I shed a few tears of restraint.

I don't know what the others in the room thought, but from their expressions, it looked like I had caught the Corona. I felt super uncomfortable but until then I was able to keep my itching and not sneeze. Unfortunately, this could not last. Because after 2 hours of intensive sport, I was sweating in my t-shirt. The damp cold, pressing against my back after putting my sweater back on made things worse. So I was in the locker room (there were 3 other people in the locker room with me), when I suddenly felt an intense, rapid tickle at the back of my nose. I barely had time to rush to the toilet, I took a tissue and as the toilet was next to the changing rooms, I tried to stifle my sneezes. But I didn't succeed, they came too quickly. I hardly had time to close the door behind me when the first arrived, very quickly followed by the second. "The door is closing" TCHOOOO !! HEETSHOOO !! I did not manage to catch the first one in my hands, it left on its own. On the other hand, I was able to catch up with the second but without being able to stifle it. The third one came a little later, so I was able to make it quieter. "hughtt" I was also able to blow my nose a little before leaving.

For the rest of the day, my nose remained red and itchy, but I was able to control my sneezing. I may have sneezed a few times, usually in pairs, but more in front of people. After going to the store, then to the library, a lot of itching, but no more sneezing, I was able to hold them back until I got home. I may have sneezed 12 times since those this morning. (2 times while writing this topic). I am feeling a little tired tonight, I hope I will be better by tomorrow but if my cold persists, I will write to you later.

There you go, I hope you enjoyed this little Self-obs. Good evening to you all and to my next cold.  :razz:

@ickydog2006
A big thank you to you, your little message is heartwarming. :razz:

At the moment, I just woke up in the morning, it seems that I don't have much temperature anymore. But I end up with one nostril completely blocked and the other that keeps running. x) I have just got up when I have already sneezed three times, suddenly quite messy and without being able to prevent it. It sounded a bit like "hH TSHE !! HaTCHE !! .. hh .. hhH .. HATSSHHHE !!!" Finally, something like that. The tickling still seems to be present but not continuously like yesterday. It happens intermittently and for the moment, I manage to control it. I feel a little woozy, small eyes and a heavy head. I will write a bit later to say if I'm better. For the moment, I am a little too bad, I will go back to bed a little...

@Roza
Thanks Roza,
I feel better now, but I had a week with the flu. The first three days, I didn't stop sneezing, it was particularly intense. I felt the almost constant urge to sneeze. I don't know how many times I must have sneezed over the three days, but a lot. More than 70 at least and over the week, maybe even 100. I felt really miserable, for the first 5 days I was constantly in bed, with a mountain of tissue on my bedside table. I didn't have a lot of fever, but from sneezing all day, I felt terribly exhausted. My nose was itching and burning continuously, it wasn't until the fourth day that I was able to breathe. I still had a few sneezes but calmer, softer, controllable.

I also felt sad in a way. During those three days, I meditated on being a sneezing fetishist and single.
It's really at a time like this that I would have loved to share this experience with another sneezing fetishist.

But hey, who knows, one day maybe... :razz:

• 2 weeks later...

@ickydog2006
Thank you. Unfortunately, sometimes we don't have a choice. It is not an experience that I would have liked to share with just anyone either. But at least someone sneezing fetishist, that would've done me good I think. In any case, it's an experience that I dream of living more and more one day. ^_^