Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for a story

Destiny

This is a very vague description but I don’t really remember it. It’s basically male roommates, one caught a cold and spread it to the rest. One guy was the caretaker, and was trying to minimize the spread but ended up catching it at the end. I don’t know if this helps but the guys were also really close, like some were cuddling.

Great little first post, it's never obvious when you write the first time on the forum so I am pleased to be the first to congratulate you. :thumbsup2:
You just have to think about asking a moderator to move it to the "Observation" category instead, but don't worry, it can happen to everyone to make a mistake at the beginning.

Looking forward to reading you again soon. ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo
24 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

Great little first post, it's never obvious when you write the first time on the forum so I am pleased to be the first to congratulate you. :thumbsup2:
You just have to think about asking a moderator to move it to the "Observation" category instead, but don't worry, it can happen to everyone to make a mistake at the beginning.

Looking forward to reading you again soon. ^_^

never mind this, marius seems to have misunderstood your post.

as for the fic you're looking for, im sorry i can't help you. but, welcome to the forum! i hope u find the post you're looking for.

@Destiny
Ouch, I'm sorry. I misunderstood the message. It's late, I'm tired, I don't speak English very well, and I lacked judgment. I'm so sorry. :unsure:

I also do not know the story you are talking about unfortunately, I cannot help you. I will try to do a search to see, but can give some specifics ? What category was it in ? Observation, Original Fiction ? How long is this a story ? With the keywords you gave me, I came across this story :

Breaking the Barrier

Let me know if it's the right story. ^_^