Sneeze Fetish Forum

Work obvs

blackkitty1234

I work in healthcare, my coworker and I were sitting together on a slower night at the table in one of the dining areas. She was eating hot flavored Cheetos, and she sneezes. She goes on to state how she sneezes whenever she eats really spicy things. She had to stop eating because she kept on sneezing, she sneezes about 7-8 times unstifled very powerful but still feminine, all within a period of 5 min or so, very fun for me sitting there secretly in my glory😎

Wow, I would have loved to be in your place. Didn't know Cheetos flavors could make you sneeze, I would think about trying next time. You are too lucky to have this kind of colleague at work. It is always pleasant to live as a spectator of the scene. Is this the first time you've seen her sneeze like this ? Wonderful little observation, thank you for sharing. :razz:

4 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Wow, I would have loved to be in your place. Didn't know Cheetos flavors could make you sneeze, I would think about trying next time. You are too lucky to have this kind of colleague at work. It is always pleasant to live as a spectator of the scene. Is this the first time you've seen her sneeze like this ? Wonderful little observation, thank you for sharing. :razz:

Yes it was, but now she has small fits every time she eats something spicy. It’s a reaction I’ve never seen before. I am lucky indeed!

8 hours ago, blackkitty1234 said:

now she has small fits every time she eats something spicy.

That must make your days quite spicy too :glare: 

:joal:

16 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

That must make your days quite spicy too :glare: 

:joal:

Haha yes I work evenings, so I do enjoy when my evenings get spicy haha I hope for it all the time! 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, great to observe at work! Would have never thought hot Cheetos would Cause a sneezing fit due to the spice - wish that happened to me! :)