Sneeze Fetish Forum

Idea- cat cafe

sneezyyyy

Hi! I just had an idea that someone might find interesting for a story or something. 

There are things called cat cafes, if you haven’t heard of them it’s just a cafe that serves coffee/food/etc that has a ton of cats roaming around to interact with customers. I thought this could be a good start for some kind of story! I haven’t seen anything like it. Maybe someone really wants to go to a cat cafe and bring their very allergic bf/gf/friend, or maybe an employee starts developing allergies, something along those lines i thought would be interesting!

I would love to see this written as a guy asking girl out on first date and she suggests a cafe. He thinks great, somewhere nice, public so she's comfortable, calm atmosphere, having no idea it's a cat cafe and she didn't know he's allergic. Then him trying to hide it/suffer through and then both of them being apologetic for the situation. (Of course I wouldn't oppose a sequel for after they leave the place as well, lol.)

@sneezyyyy
There was a sneezing video on the subject that I saw not long ago. Asian woman who loves frequenting this kind of cafe, but sneezes throughout the entire video because she is highly allergic to cats. I can't find the video, maybe it's been removed. Otherwise, it's a story idea that inspires me a lot. Right now I'm working on three stories that I still have to translate into English, but maybe I'll write a story like that afterwards. ^_^

On 10/20/2020 at 6:01 AM, oOMariusOo said:

@sneezyyyy
There was a sneezing video on the subject that I saw not long ago. Asian woman who loves frequenting this kind of cafe, but sneezes throughout the entire video because she is highly allergic to cats. I can't find the video, maybe it's been removed. Otherwise, it's a story idea that inspires me a lot. Right now I'm working on three stories that I still have to translate into English, but maybe I'll write a story like that afterwards. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=131rA__ZHhA

2 sneezes starting at 1:12

@Guy
I think it was another video in another cat bar. I remember the girl sneezing almost continuously throughout the video and it was in another location.
But it was kind of the idea, yes. ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo

@sneezyyyy
I could fit that kind of scene into one of my stories. But I write quite slowly and only when I feel inspired. Having said that, why don't you create a story like this yourself ? You even seem rather good at writing. I was able to read some of your Obs, you give a lot of details and it's very pleasant to read. :D

On 10/30/2020 at 6:58 PM, oOMariusOo said:

@sneezyyyy
I could fit that kind of scene into one of my stories. But I write quite slowly and only when I feel inspired. Having said that, why don't you create a story like this yourself ? You even seem rather good at writing. I was able to read some of your Obs, you give a lot of details and it's very pleasant to read. :D

Oh thanks! I’m not much of a creative writer (things I didn’t witness myself) but maybe I’ll give it a shot!