Sneeze Fetish Forum

I’ll take care of you

Missxxch

Beside her, Gavin snored. He lay on his back, chest rising and falling to the soundtrack of his own deep rumbles. It had woken Heather up, much too early. 
the night before, he had come home from work with a runny nose, which later erupted into several tired sneezes. She knew right away that he had caught a cold. 
It was only 7:00, and on a Saturday morning. They both had free schedules all day, a rarity for the young professionals. But with these sounds coming out of her sleeping partner, Heather could guess how their day was about to go. She would make sure that Gavin didn’t lift a finger. A tinge of warmth flashed in her cheeks, just thinking about looking after him. 

This was the first time Gavin had been sick while they were together. She remembered a cold he’d caught a few years ago, back when they were only friends. He’d been too shy to spend much time around her when he felt that way, with his freckled nose a cherry red, stifling sneezes into the beat up fabric of his sweater sleeve. They had met for coffee. He was so clearly uncomfortable. She wished she could’ve scooped him up into an embrace, set a Kleenex box down in front of him, and rubbed his hair until he fell asleep. Gavin had tried to ignore his symptoms for about fifteen minutes, before excusing himself and going home to sleep. Heather’s compassionate smiles, a reaction to his snuffling and sniffling had made him feel self-conscious. This time, she would be here for it all, and would make sure he knew how loved he was. 

Gavin stirred and rolled towards Heather. His skin was warm, and a sweat was beginning to break above his thick brows. She stretched her arm around him, resting her hand on his back. In his sleep, he mumbled something, and burrowed his head into the crook of her shoulder. She was already itching to touch him, but she knew he would wake up if she fussed too much with him. After a few moments of her stillness, Gavin’s thunderous snores picked back up, seeming to shake the walls of their bedroom, and making her ears ring. Heather sighed.

“I guess I’m up.”

She peeled her skin from his and tiptoed out of bed and into the hallway. 

“HuhAHHHSHHHT! Heh... Tschhht!”

Heather heard Gavin before she saw him. Leaving her coffee behind on the table, she tiptoed to the bedroom door and peered in. He was tangled in the blankets, in a lazy position on his side. His head was pressed between his pillow and Heather’s, his arm on top of it, pressing the cool cotton pillowcase into his feverish skin. With his other hand, he had a crumpled tissue pressed to his nose. 
“Gav.”

He looked up at her, his generous frame looking much smaller than usual. 
“Good morning.” He said, his voice already congested. He patted a spot in bed beside him. 
Heather gave a sympathetic smile and came quickly across the room to the bed. She climbed in, cradling his head into her arms and chest. Gavin gave a sigh of relief, melting at her touch. 
Heather brought two gentle fingers to his temple, and rubbed small circles. 
“That feels so good...” Gavin said, relaxing more, getting heavier in her arms. “Can we stay in bed all day?” He added.

Heather quirked her eyebrow. As if she would let him leave. “Yes, we can stay in bed.”

Gavin took a sharp breath. “Nxxt! Nxxxt! Heh... Hehtschhht!” He sneezed away from her, into his bare shoulder. 
“Bless you, babe. You shouldn’t hold them in.” She said, compassionate and commandeering all at once. She pressed her lips to his burning forehead. 
“Ugh. You’re right, id just bakes be sdneeze more.”

Heather reached over to the nightstand and plucked a tissue for him. Gavin nodded his appreciation and blew his nose, weakly, facing away from her. 
“Can I get you a coffee?” She asked him gently. “A tea? I’ll get you whatever you need.”

Gavin sniffed thickly. “Some tea sounds good. Stay for a bit though.” He had exhausted the tissue. Heather passed him a new one. 
“Thanks baby.” He turned away to blow again, this time, a little more heartily. By the time he was done, he didn’t seem to have any energy left. He snuggled into his girlfriend, looking up at her with his soulful, brown eyes. 
“Maybe you should go back to sleep.” Heather said, fingers dancing through his hair. He leaned into her touch. 
“I just slept for like 10 hours.” He laughed, which became a cough. 
“I’ll get you some water.” Heather leapt out of bed and quickly filled a glass. Being sure as well to switch the kettle on for tea.
She hurried back to the bedroom with the water. He polished it off in seconds. 
“Thank you.” He yawned. “Maybe I’ll rest my eyes, just for a bit...” 

She smirked, triumphant. Gavin pulled himself towards her, nestling his head where it was before, against her soft skin. She slid her arm around him and hugged him close. His back and neck, and the sheets, were wet with his perspiration. As comfortable as he could be, Gavin allowed his heavy lids to close. 
The pair lay like that for several minutes.

Heather was sure that Gavin was out, until he brought his hand up to his nose, rubbing roughly against it. She watched as his peaceful features began itchy and aggravated. He sucked in a shuddering breath. “Heh...” Proactively, she grabbed a fresh tissue. “HehISHHHUH! HuhSCHIAHH!” The desperate, sleepy sneezes ripped out, taking Gavin from the beginnings of his dream. His nose began to run, the congestion present in every move he made. He opened his tired eyes to give Heather a sheepish look of gratitude, as she pressed the tissue against his nose. 
“Bless you, darling.”

”Thags.” He blew all the mess out, soaking through the tissue quickly. When he was done, Heather had two more waiting. 
“Ugh, I feel like shit.” Gavin did his best to empty his nose, adding the dirtied tissues to the growing pile on his nightstand. Heather kissed his head, lips soft against his damp, dark hair. 
“How about that tea?” She asked. 
He nodded. “Yes, please.” He lifted his torso, using much more effort than he should’ve had to, to allow her to get up from under him. Then, he wrapped himself tightly in the blankets, shivering without her body heat. Heather frowned. 
“Be right back.” 

Hi!! Thank you for your comments! Glad to hear you’re enjoying :)

Gavin sat up in bed, a fluffy pile of pillows behind him, supporting his heavy frame as he sipped the herbal tea. Heather sat next to him, keeping track of his every move, but trying not to come off as if she were hovering. 
“The tea feels so dnice in by throat.” He mused. His cherry nose inhaled the stream, beginning to drip. 
Heather brought a soft tissue to catch the liquid. 
“Thags, babe.”  
He took another sip, soft steam enveloping the lower part of his face, up to his nose. 
“HhHH!” Gavin pressed the teacup into Heather’s hands, as his nostrils flared, giving in to a set of irritated sneezes. 
“Hehschhhht! Hehschh! Heh... HuhISHHHhht!”

”Bless you.” She brought two more tissues to his nose. Gavin had accepted her help for the day, it seemed. He blew into her bundle of relief, not seeming to have another choice in this state. 
“Nxxxt!” He stifled and she felt the explosion in her hand, sending shivers down her arm, warmth deep in her skin. But he wasn’t done. 
“Nxxxt! Nxxxt! HehAHSCHHHAH! Hehschhht! Ugh...” Gavin collapsed against the pillows in defeat. 
“Bless you.” Heather breathed. She passed him the tissue box, taking a moment to compose herself. He looked absolutely irresistible, but so miserable. Gavin blew wetly into a handful of tissues. The box would be empty soon. 
He looked at her, with his glassy eyes, starting to go red and bloodshot. His head was full of liquid, and pressure that was starting to build in pain behind his eyes. He sniffled. 
“Cad you pass be by tea, please?” His voice, gravelly and low, full of congestion. 
Heather passed it to him and planted a quick kiss on his forehead. 
“Anything else I can do for you, love?” She asked softly. 
He shook his head. “It’s dice just to have you sit with be.” She smiled at him, heart swelling. He sipped the tea and gave a sigh of satisfaction. Heather crawled out of bed and removed the dirtied tissues from his nightstand. 
“You dod’t have to touch those.” He made a face, feeling disgusted with himself. 
Heather shook her head, not even willing to entertain this. “I’ll be back soon.”

She gently closed the bedroom door behind her, and threw the filled tissues in the garbage. Then, she grabbed a fresh box. He’d need them soon enough. 
Heather couldn’t remember seeing Gavin this sneezy before. He didn’t have any seasonal allergies, and rarely got sick. Her boyfriend was meticulous in every sense of the word, always washing his hands, and not one to make a mess.
“HehSCHHHHAH!” He thundered down the hall.

Heather chucked to herself. What a different man she was seeing today. 

“Bless you.” She called back. 
She reentered the bedroom to find him gulping down his last few sips. Two tissues had already found their way onto the nightstand. He quickly put the mug on the nightstand, breath hitching. 
“HehSchhhht! HehSCHHHHT!” Heather folded up against him, bringing her hand to rub little circles on his chest. He leaned into her touch, so welcome. 
“Beig sigck is exhaustig.” Gavin complained, burying his nose into another tissue. 
“I know, baby.” She squeezed him a little tighter and planted a kiss on his brow. 
“Ugh. It wod’t stop rudding.” He said, frustrated with his nose. It was starting to swell, red nostrils thick, shuddering with instability. He brought a tissue to it. 
“HehISHHHHUH! Hehshhht!” He slid down the bed to lay on his side. Heather moved closer, offering her soft breast as a pillow. He accepted, taking no time to snuggle in against her. He kept his tissue hand pressed firmly against his face, refusing to let a drop slip out. 
“It’s okay,” Heather soothed. “Rest.” 
Gavin shoved the tissue up his nose, and let his hand down. Under his head, through his plugged, watery ears, he heard Heather’s steady breath. Her breath, that felt like home. 
He drifted off to sleep to its music. 

Two hours had passed. Heather lay in the same spot, one arm around her sleeping partner, the other holding a book, which she had managed to grab from the night stand without waking him. 
His snoring filled the room, grumbling low in his chest, whistling through his nose. He was so warm against her skin. 
Slowly, his dark eyes fluttered open. He hitched, chest bouncing against Heather’s body. She held him as he sleepily stifled into her chest. “Heh... nxxxt! Nxxxt! Nxxxt! Guh.” He moaned in discomfort and brought his fist up to itch his nose, wiggling his septum back and forth. 
“Bless you.” She kissed his forehead. He was deflated, and his nose was beginning to run again. Heather brought two fresh tissues to his nose and gently wiped until it was clear. Gavin sniffled and looked up at her. His eyes were cloudy, droopy like a puppy’s. 
“Can I do anything to help?” Heather asked. He sniffled again, more strained, more resistance. 
“Heh... Ischhhhuh!” This time, he turned away, catching the sneeze in his elbow. “Heh.... huh...” his eyebrows rose and fell, as he tried to coax the impending sneeze. But no luck. 
“Dno.” He said, responding at last to her tender question. Heather brought two more tissues to his face, but this time, he took them himself, and turned away for a big blow. 
“Hihtscchhhhuh! Hihtschhhhuh!” He sighed, relieved to have gotten the sneezes out, but exhausted by their force. 
“Bless you, Gav.” 
He wiped his nose again. “Thags, baby.” 
Slowly, he pulled himself up, and sat on the edge of the bed. He brought his feet to stand on the hardwood floor. The most moving he’d done since last night. He looked pale. 
“Whoa, where’re you going?” Heather asked. She came around to stand in front of him. He just shook his head, telling her he didn’t want to talk about it. Heather sighed and offered her hand in support. Gavin pulled himself up, towering about her in all his 6’4 glory. 
He couldn’t find his balance, and when Heather’s hand wasn’t enough, he pulled her into him as a crutch, both arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders. 
His torso began to shake, against her face and chest. 
“Hey, you okay?” Heather looked up at him. His nose, as well was quivering, eyes shut tight, gearing up for an explosion. Gavin threw his head into the crook of his arm. 
“Nxxxt! Nxxt! Nxxt! Nxxxt! .... HuhISCHHHHUH! HehSCHHHT!” Each sneeze seemed to wind him, and he leaned on her more and more. 
“HehSchhhht! HehSchhhht! Heh... heh....” His breathing began to slow again. Gavin let out a moan, deprived of the small amount of energy he’d had before. “HehIschhhhht!” 
“Hey.” Heather sat him down. He was practically limp, unable to hold himself up on his feet. He was far too heavy for her to support on her own. 
“Cad you... heh... pass be the tissues snf. please?” He asked in a gravelly voice. 

Beneath his fluttering lids, his eyes were glassy and bloodshot. The force of his fit had also forced some tears out, which now streaked his flushed cheeks.
Heather wiped his nose, then with a clean tissue, gently dabbed at his cheeks and under his eyes. 
“Roob’s spiddig.” He suddenly said, eyes shut tight and brows knit together tensely. Heather hugged him close, circling her fingers on his back. 
“I’m right here. You’re safe, Gav.” They stayed like that for a few minutes. She kept glancing down, to find that his expression hadn’t changed. 
“You okay? You gonna faint?” She asked him. 
He didn’t answer. His shoulder rose and fell, as he continued to experience vertigo. 
Heather exaggerated her own breathing, calm, full breaths, in hopes of coaxing the same from him. He caught on and began to mimic her breaths. He couldn’t get all the air he should be, as she could feel with her hand on his congested back, but he was starting to do better. 
“Dnot godda faint.” He said at last. She breathed a sigh of relief and kissed his head. 

Thank you guys so much for your comments! 🤗

Heather gently pressed a damp towel to Gavin’s brow. His bout of dizziness had made her nervous, and with the extremely irritated state of his nose, she didn’t think he’d be stable on his own any time soon. 
He had been scrolling on his phone, and then decided that the light was bothering him. Beside him, on the table, Heather had put a jug of water, and a glass that couldn’t seem to stay full for more than a few minutes at a time. 
“Here, baby.” Heather folded the towel over his eyes, noticing the way he was trying to escape from any hint of light in the room. 
Snf. Thag you.” He reached up and pressed into his forehead, hard. 
“Ugh there’s so buch pressure,” he said referring to his head. “Whed I sdniffle, I feel id in by brain.” He pulled down the towel, to rub the cool fabric against his itchy septum. 
“Hhh!” He wheezed in a breath. “HehSCHHHHHT! HahSchhhhht! HahSchhht! Guh.” 
Heather brought some tissues to his face. She folded the towel up, to rest on his forehead only. 
“Bless you.” She wiped his shuddering nostrils as gently as she could. The whole area - the tip of his nose, his angry nostrils, and the stretch of skin underneath his nose, were red and dry, irritated from the endless cycle of becoming wet and then wiped dry. 
Gavin cuddled into his girlfriend. He buried his congested head into her skin, cool and warm, closing his eyes to find relief in the darkness. Heather gave him a little squeeze and traced calming lines down his back. His thin t shirt was pretty much soaked through, but Gavin kept himself submerged in the warmth of the thick comforter. 
“Why don’t you take your shirt off, Gav? You’re warm. The blanket might feel better on your skin.” 
“Okay.” He reluctantly agreed, shivering as soon as his torso was wiggled out from the covers. 
“HehSchhht!”

”Bless you, love.” Heather arranged the pillows behind him to support his weight, as he sat himself up. 
“Heh... Hehschhht! Hehschhht!” Gavin signed and blew his nose, a seemingly bottomless well of moisture and misery for him. Then, he pulled his cotton t shirt over his head. Goosebumps covered his shoulders and arms right away, and he dove back under the covers. 
“HehSchhht! Hah...Schhht! HehSchhht! Hehschhhht!” 
“Bless you.” Heather opened her arms to him, and he resumed his favourite position, tucked under her chin, heavy arm across her body. He folded his huge body up against her, exhausted. It was almost noon, and Heather felt her stomach growling for some sustenance. Gavin was usually on her case about this, and would tease her about her gurgling stomach all the time. Today, he was too out of it to notice. 
“Do you want something to eat?” She asked him, hoping she might be able to make something for them both. 
“Dno thags babe. You should probably eat though...” He looked at her with a twinge of guilt. “Sorry I’b so dneedy today.” 
“Hey, no.” She pulled him in and embraced him, in all his sniffly, snuggly glory. “I’m happy to look after you.” She kissed his forehead. “I am pretty hungry though. How about I make something quick, and then come right back here to hang out with you, handsome?” 
He sniffled, and let a tired grin overtake his face. “You’re the best. I bet this is the Saturday you were dreabig about all week.” 
She gave him another kiss. If he only knew. 
“Be right back.” He didn’t seem to like to be alone in this vulnerable state, and Heather didn’t mind at all. He was the best hugger and cuddler, and she would be very content to hold him all day, as he sneezed into her skin. 
“HehSchhhht!” He sneezed, as she slid out of bed. 
Heather gave him a sympathetic look from the doorway. He sprawled out across the bed, long limbs stretching out in search of the comfort that she knew would be unattainable until this cold had had its way with him. 
In the kitchen, she scrambled a small lunch together for herself, and refilled Gavin’s jug of water. 
“Heh... HehIschhhhhht! Huhschhhtt!” He sneezed wetly and openly. Heather tensed up with pleasure. He had the most delicious sounding sneezes, not to mention the expressions that accompanied them. 
“Bless you!” She called. 
“Heh... Schhht! Schhhht! Heh..... snf. Thags.” She heard him rustling around, and then blowing his nose harshly, which turned into a couple small, congested coughs. 
Heather took the last delicious bite of her sandwich.
“Want some OJ, Gav?”

”Yes... heh... please... Hehschhht!” 
Heather poured his glass, and brought the juice and water to his side of the bed.
”Thag you. How was your lunch?” He pulled himself up and took a thirsty sip of the orange juice. He winced, the acid stinging his irritated throat on the way down. 
“It was good. You sure you aren’t hungry?” 
He took another sip and nodded. “I’b sure.” He picked up another tissue and relieved his sinuses, if only for another few minutes. Heather reached over to find that his towel was no longer cold, and took it to the bathroom sink to wet it again. 
“You’re a really good dnurse.” Gavin smiled at her. “Thags for always takig such good care of be.” 
Heather kissed him. “I love you.”

”I love you too.” He let out a sigh of appreciation, as she pressed the cold cloth to his skin. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is ah-mazing!   Love love the caretaking aspect without the overly sappy dialogue!  This is one of my favorites.  ❤️

• 2 weeks later...