Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rather strange obs.. well for me anyway

Leas

I’ve always had a crazy block around my family with sneezes. I haven’t sneezed in front of them since I assume I was very young. I usually run out the room if I can’t hold it in. I know a lot of us are like that.

I’m the same with blessing my family. I won’t do it. I didn’t think I could due to the block I have. Until a few days ago...

I was visiting my family a few days ago, and my brother sneezed (I don’t really want to spell it out) and for the first time in I don’t even know, I said “bless you” 😨😳

He thanked me, and the day went on. I don’t think it’s a habit I want to get into, it just makes me feel so uncomfortable.

I sat there pretty much all day thinking how did I even do that?!

Sorry this is a bit rambly. Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about blessing and how personal I find it. (Even though I’m a compulsive blesser) 

It was a strange day to say the least. 

I think most fetishists are like you. I can't speak for them, but I personally don't like having to bless people in my family either. My fetishist is rather intimate, that I keep mainly to myself or that I exchange with other fetishists or a girlfriend but nothing more. When a member of my family sneezes I am extremely uncomfortable and if the sneezing is repeated I leave the room as quickly as possible.

That said, sometimes that happens too. When I bless someone I don't like or a family member, I feel uncomfortable and also a little confused that I did. But the less I think about it, the sooner I forget to have done it. :razz:

14 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

When a member of my family sneezes I am extremely uncomfortable and if the sneezing is repeated I leave the room as quickly as possible.

I’m exactly the same. My mother sneezes at least 9 times in a row and it drives me mad. I actually said to my boyfriend when I moved out 8 years ago “I’m so relieved I don’t have to hear that everyday anymore”

16 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

When I bless someone I don't like or a family member, I feel uncomfortable and also a little confused that I did.

I can’t remember the last time I did it before this ‘incident’ 😳 maybe when I was very young and wasn’t fully aware of my fetish. I was extremely confused also, even my parter looked at me like ‘what did you just do’ - I got up and ran to the bathroom. I’m glad I’m not alone. 

@Leas
It is exactly the same for me. I felt better when I moved into my apartment. But, you will never be alone, that's how it is for all fetishists I think (and not only). It's a bit like seeing one of our parents naked. It's a horrifying image because in a way it breaks us in our privacy, thus making us uncomfortable. :unsure:

Don't worry about telling your brother. Sometimes we say it instinctively, or automatically. I think the less you think about it, the better you'll feel. ^_^

I'm the same way, I mean I avoided saying it all together,  as well as getting blessed due to embarrassment/awkward feelings/mental block. But after being with my gf,  who also has the fetish, and moving out, it's like it gave me 'permission ' to say it now. Haha, i say it to her,  our friends, even our dog jokingly. It's like second nature at this point, but I accidentally said it without thinking, with my mother on the phone,  and felt like I had been caught committing a crime lol