Sneeze Fetish Forum

Red_Nosed_allergic_girl

Danachoo

Hey Guys, I'm wondering if any of you remember Red_Nosed_allerigc_girl. Her wav on the old yahoo site was the first wav I had ever heard at that point and it's still one of my all time favorites. I recently discovered that she had more, and even a site, which shocked me. No clue how I missed that. Do any of you know more about other wavs she had besides "2002 allergies" ???

If there is I'd love to know too. I've only ever heard the one, and I still have it. They're really old unfortunately, so the odds of anyone having them still downloaded are probably pretty slim. But to hear more of her would make my year lol.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:14 PM, Jeff1 said:

I loved her wavs.  Is there a way to access them??

Out of curiosity, which wavs have you heard of hers and where did you find them ???

5 hours ago, Jeff1 said:

I just heard the one on the yahoo group posted many years ago

See that's where I heard it too. I would love to know where the other wavs were, I can't believe I missed out on those !!!

On 10/29/2020 at 1:58 PM, Jeff1 said:

I just heard the one on the yahoo group posted many years ago

It looks like Yahoo Groups has been taken down as well ???

Yes, Yahoo! Groups closed down a bit ago. 🙁

18 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Yes, Yahoo! Groups closed down a bit ago. 🙁

That's a shame. I feel like that may have been the last hope of finding anymore of her wavs.... :(

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, BobClancy said:

I was considering posting the one wav I have to Youtube for people to enjoy, but not sure if I should.....

Not that I wouldn't love a good wav, but if the original creator has removed, or hasn't actively given consent, I'd advise against it. 

On 11/14/2020 at 8:49 AM, NoseB4Bros said:

Not that I wouldn't love a good wav, but if the original creator has removed, or hasn't actively given consent, I'd advise against it. 

Yea even though its an 18 year old wave (hard to believe it's been that long) and yahoo groups was shut down otherwise it'd still be up, I hear you. Damn shame because it's amazing. I wonder if she's still active in the community ?

• 2 months later...

Would anybody still happen to have some of her wavs downloaded ? I know this is a long shot but I'm hoping they all aren't lost to history.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...