Sneeze Fetish Forum
ickydog2006

Day 2 of being sick

ickydog2006

A few days ago I had this sinus headache that would not fully go away. I chalked it up to getting back home and allergies to the tree from hell in our front yard. Then yesterday I woke up feeling awful. Achy, dripping nose, sinus pain/congestion, sneezing, sore throat, headache. Thankfully I was able to sleep a lot during the day because that night was really rough with muscle spasms and tremors.

Today woke up feeling equally awful. I needed groceries and tried to touch as few things as possible and keep my germs to myself as best as I was able. At one point I spoke and watched a person cringe at the sound of my voice. Hard to blame them, I've been told I sound pretty awful. I took some time later to use chhinkni for it's intended purpose and was actually able to breathe through my nose afterwards. Been mostly living off tea and was pleasantly surprised that after my husband ate dinner he offered to read on his phone on the couch so I could lay down and get cuddles. He normally completely ignores me when I'm sick. He is also going to drive our son to school tomorrow so I was able to take a sleeping pill and hopefully going to drift off shortly.

So now I'm in bed, fever, achy, drippy nose and tissues in hand. 

(Special thank you to those who have been chatting to me through this and keeping me company.)

Bondi

:blessyou: Thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

ickydog2006
On 10/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, Bondi said:

:blessyou: Thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Thanks. Still feeling pretty awful sinus pain and headache are at least a little better.

2embrssd

Aw I'm sorry you're sick, especially these days. How have you been feeling lately?

ickydog2006
2 hours ago, 2embrssd said:

Aw I'm sorry you're sick, especially these days. How have you been feeling lately?

Today has been a little better. Not as much sinus pain. Still really exhausted and quite a bit of sneezing from being sick combined with searching through closets and boxes for something. My throat has been sore and scratchy and I've started coughing some (feels like it's from postnasal drip) so I've been drinking a lot of tea with honey. 

Sneezingnonstop

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better! Bless you!

ickydog2006
2 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better! Bless you!

Thanks

oOMariusOo

@ickydog2006
Thank you so much for sharing. It's so cute of you, your sneezes are so sweet. Hope you are feeling much better now. At least you were able to receive lots of hugs and tenderness on the evening program. Bless you. Continue to take good care of yourself. :razz:

v a n i l l a

Thank you for sharing! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I'm currently in the same boat, and it is definitely not fun lol. I hope you're feeling better by now! ❤️ 

ickydog2006
On 10/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, oOMariusOo said:

@ickydog2006
Thank you so much for sharing. It's so cute of you, your sneezes are so sweet. Hope you are feeling much better now. At least you were able to receive lots of hugs and tenderness on the evening program. Bless you. Continue to take good care of yourself. :razz:

Thank you

ickydog2006
5 hours ago, v a n i l l a said:

Thank you for sharing! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I'm currently in the same boat, and it is definitely not fun lol. I hope you're feeling better by now! ❤️ 

Thank you. Thankful to be over it now. Sorry you're not feeling good. Hopefully things improve quickly for you.