Sneeze Fetish Forum

One satisfying sneeze self obs

Justasneezygirl

I had been going through some dust books in the basement earlier today, and had an itch in my nose that kept coming and going for awhile. I was using the computer and both of my hands were occupied and I was distracted by what I was reading - all of a sudden it was time to sneeze! I didn’t have time to prepare, so I decided to turn my head to the side and sneeze openly, but hold it back a little, if I could. I kept my hands on my mouse and keyboard, which, in retrospect, I think contributed to it being such a satisfying sneeze. I took a really deep and smooth inhale, that almost felt like I froze for a moment. My sneeze felt powerful and I tried my best to hold back the force a little, which resulted in a nose/mouth combination sneeze that sounded like HAH-tch-hoo with the force decreasing as the sneeze started to come out. I felt a little spray on my left arm. I sniffed a few times with the tickle of the possibility of another sneeze. The tickle felt good but faded after 30 seconds. Every few minutes after, I felt the tickle but it never got strong enough to sneeze.

Hoping some more will follow or thinking about inducing some if not, to see if I can get a few more going from the dust tickle. Either way, really satisfying sneeze - for some reason it feels great when I try to hold an open sneeze back like that without stifling, so wanted to share! 🙂 

I think I know what you mean. When you focus on it. We find ourselves frozen, the accumulation is slow and gentle. Then the sneeze that starts from above and slowly descends. I do lots of like that. It was really beautifully written. Thanks to you for sharing, it's so cute. I hope you have others as well. Bless you. ^_^

I enjoyed reading that.  I agree, sneezing openly when you’re alone and can be totally relaxed really is so satisfying!  Thank you for sharing 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 7:29 PM, oOMariusOo said:

I think I know what you mean. When you focus on it. We find ourselves frozen, the accumulation is slow and gentle. Then the sneeze that starts from above and slowly descends. I do lots of like that. It was really beautifully written. Thanks to you for sharing, it's so cute. I hope you have others as well. Bless you. ^_^

Exactly! Thank you! 😊

On 11/2/2020 at 3:09 PM, SkolVikes said:

I enjoyed reading that.  I agree, sneezing openly when you’re alone and can be totally relaxed really is so satisfying!  Thank you for sharing 

I agree - it can be very satisfying! Thank you! 😊

On 11/2/2020 at 4:33 AM, Bondi said:

:blessyou:

Curious if anymore followed after you wrote that, but thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you! Actually, yes! When I was in the kitchen later in the evening, I had 3 additional sneezes. I was cooking in the kitchen, and I think my tickle finally gave in due to the seasoning I used. They were not quite as satisfying since I had to hold them back, due to cooking, but they still felt good and were more like “Eh-tschooo” sneezes into my elbow. I was thinking about following up, so glad you asked! :)

bless you! im getting single explosive sneezes like this from all the dead moldy leaf dust blowing around my neighborhood. feels so good get it out