Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneeze That Got Away

GeoffreyShawcross

Slightly random question, but I was pondering today- has anyone else got someone who they've known, maybe a partner or co-worker, who they just REALLY wanted to see sneeze and it just never happened?

I dated a girl about five years ago, who would often mention and joke about how loud and theatrical her sneezes were. Even her family mentioned it when I met them, because by this point it'd become something of a joke between her and I that she had these mythically massive sneezes. 

Over time she even said she'd record one to prove just now loud they were. Anyways, we eventually went our separate ways amicably and I never heard this sneeze!

We exchange the odd text now and again to catch up with each other, and she'll sometimes mention the famous sneeze. But it just got me wondering, who is everyone else's Sneeze That Got Away?

Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong section!

I think we must all have had this kind of experience. For my part, I have already talked about a friend's sneezing. She spoke of it as super loud. Or even "Wall-shaking sneeze." But I never witnessed it. I always wondered what they looked like in real life, but I didn't really try to hear them. She was a friend, so I wasn't really looking for an intimate affair.

Otherwise, I have already wanted to hear some sneezes of some of my favorites or love at first sight. But when a relationship doesn't intensify, I don't really look any further. It would be a blow to be sad. I prefer to wait for a relationship to develop before hoping. Even though sometimes I hope, because we don't control our emotions, I try not to think about it too much. x)

I also wanted to see the sneezes of one of my neighbors. I heard him sneeze often, almost every week. Besides, every time she vacuumed her living room, she opened the window and I heard a series of loud sneezes. Probably from the dust flying everywhere. But I never saw him face to face. Just from the back once or twice. She used to sneeze hard without covering her mouth, and the top of her body went forward with the power of her sneeze. :razz: