Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's Your Favorite Allergy Scenario?

Chanel_no5

If my fetish is going to survive current events, I need to start talking about allergies. But right now my head feels so crammed with intrusive thoughts related to illness and contagion that my nice old allergy vibe is withering, so HELP A GIRL OUT HERE!! :cry: 

Allergy scenarios, get set go, please and thank you! :bounce: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

Favourite allergy scenario, eh? Either flowers being gifted to an allergic recipient who's too polite to say anything or hiding in a dusty area and trying to stay quiet but not being able to. 

going over to a new friends house and "oh, you have a cat/dog??"

camping in a new area and someone discovers they're allergic to the local fauna

staying over someone's house and they set them up in the guest room but they don't have company often and didn't realize how dusty it got in there

going on a first date and their date's perfume...

or sitting behind someone in a theatre whose perfumes is getting to them and they're trying not tp disturb anyone during the show

someone from the city discovers they're allergic to hay on their first trip into the countryside, bonus points if there's a hay ride involved 

someone who reliably, reliably spends the entire spring and early summer sniffling and sneezing and annoyed no matter what they try

literally any situation with an allergen + hiding for any reason (this. this is abbreviated bc it is its entire own list)

getting a portrait painted but they're allergic to the props

I have a few, depending on the mood;

1, Some person of authority holding a ceremonial speech, who ran out of antihistamines with plenty of lovely flowers nearby. As time goes on the person's fight with the oncoming sneeze becomes increasingly desperate and the speech begins to sound more and more congested. :evilsmiley03:

2 (and actually a scenario I have had), during allergy season, giving flowers to someone who's already suffering from strong seasonal allergies, who's already aware of your fetish, in a setting where any further naughty things are strictly inappropriate (god I look back at these memories fondly haha) 

3, (another scenario I have actually witnessed) Going to a household with dogs, with a significant other who happens to be quite allergic to dogs, where his/her sneezes and "suffering" becomes a game for him/her. (ie "oh here comes another sneeze! How many has it been? 30? 40?")

4, Being stuck in a meeting with a bunch of colleagues during spring, when someone decides to open the window and half the room begins to feel the effect. Ehehe

I've always wanted to see/hear a scenario where an evil villainess is somehow defeated by a massive sneezing fit. Like imagine the Wicked Witch, except instead of being allergic to water she's allergic to pollen....

8 hours ago, InLivingColor said:

hiding in a dusty area and trying to stay quiet but not being able to. 

This one!

My all-time favorite allergy concept has two variations;

*A maid who's allergic to dust, feathers, or ideally both. There's something to be said for the "started a new job and didn't realize she was allergic" or the "I know I'm allergic but this was the only job I could get" scenarios, but I prefer it when the maid knows about her allergy and doesn't mind or care. Sometimes she even enjoys the sneezing. Bonus points if it's set during an era when feather dusters were the primary method of dusting.

*Alternatively (though additionally is more than welcome on my end), the owner of the house has the dust/feather allergy. Again, I like it best when they're aware of this and kind of enjoy it. And if this leads to the mischevious maid deliberately tickling their boss' nose with the feather duster...so much the better.

Other enjoyable ones;

*One of my favorite things to see in old black and white movies are women wrapped in white fur coats (here's an example). I'm not sure what animal it's from (for some reason I've always thought white fox fur), but the coats always look glamourous and soft.  And by soft, I mean "almost guaranteed to make you sneeze if it brushes your nose". If you're looking for some specific scenarios, how about "Actress has to wear a fur coat during a scene, and then has to try to keep from sneezing"? Or "Actress is wearing a coat to a premiere or a fancy party, and once again has to try not to let on how much the coat is needing to make her sneeze"? Or, if you like your sneezers to be somewhat enjoying themselves, "Actress deliberately buries her face in a fur coat to make herself sneeze for some reason"? A lot of possibilities there!

*Sneezes from a dandelion seed. It's the best of a lot of worlds; pollen allergies and white fluff reminiscent of fur/feathers that might be able to tickle someone's nose even if they don't have pollen allergies.

*Of course, I have to mention my namesake. While I don't know how common an allergen it actually was, I like to imagine that the fine grains of powder (partially made from flour) that were used to adorn wigs in the 1700's were capable of setting some people off. Not to mention the sneeze potential of the various other makeup powders, and the fluffy powderpuff itself.

*Not quite an allergy, but back in the 1700's there was a product called snuff (it still exists, but it's fallen out of favor). It was basically another way to get tobacco into your system, and the common way to take it was to inhale it through the nose. A common sign of a first-time snuff taker was that it made them sneeze. So you've got that scenario, a scenario where someone's never quite gotten the hang of snuff and always sneezes despite their best efforts, or a scenario where someone knocks over or drops a snuffbox (possibly because they sneezed?) and the resulting cloud of powder causes multiple people to sneeze.

Hope those get some pleasant images in your head! They certainly did for me...

7 hours ago, Wig_Powder said:

Sneezes from a dandelion seed

This! Oh so much this! 

On 11/9/2020 at 4:22 AM, Wig_Powder said:

My all-time favorite allergy concept has two variations;

*A maid who's allergic to dust, feathers, or ideally both. There's something to be said for the "started a new job and didn't realize she was allergic" or the "I know I'm allergic but this was the only job I could get" scenarios, but I prefer it when the maid knows about her allergy and doesn't mind or care. Sometimes she even enjoys the sneezing. Bonus points if it's set during an era when feather dusters were the primary method of dusting.

*Alternatively (though additionally is more than welcome on my end), the owner of the house has the dust/feather allergy. Again, I like it best when they're aware of this and kind of enjoy it. And if this leads to the mischevious maid deliberately tickling their boss' nose with the feather duster...so much the better.

Other enjoyable ones;

*One of my favorite things to see in old black and white movies are women wrapped in white fur coats (here's an example). I'm not sure what animal it's from (for some reason I've always thought white fox fur), but the coats always look glamourous and soft.  And by soft, I mean "almost guaranteed to make you sneeze if it brushes your nose". If you're looking for some specific scenarios, how about "Actress has to wear a fur coat during a scene, and then has to try to keep from sneezing"? Or "Actress is wearing a coat to a premiere or a fancy party, and once again has to try not to let on how much the coat is needing to make her sneeze"? Or, if you like your sneezers to be somewhat enjoying themselves, "Actress deliberately buries her face in a fur coat to make herself sneeze for some reason"? A lot of possibilities there!

*Sneezes from a dandelion seed. It's the best of a lot of worlds; pollen allergies and white fluff reminiscent of fur/feathers that might be able to tickle someone's nose even if they don't have pollen allergies.

*Of course, I have to mention my namesake. While I don't know how common an allergen it actually was, I like to imagine that the fine grains of powder (partially made from flour) that were used to adorn wigs in the 1700's were capable of setting some people off. Not to mention the sneeze potential of the various other makeup powders, and the fluffy powderpuff itself.

*Not quite an allergy, but back in the 1700's there was a product called snuff (it still exists, but it's fallen out of favor). It was basically another way to get tobacco into your system, and the common way to take it was to inhale it through the nose. A common sign of a first-time snuff taker was that it made them sneeze. So you've got that scenario, a scenario where someone's never quite gotten the hang of snuff and always sneezes despite their best efforts, or a scenario where someone knocks over or drops a snuffbox (possibly because they sneezed?) and the resulting cloud of powder causes multiple people to sneeze.

Hope those get some pleasant images in your head! They certainly did for me...

Love these especially~.

Definitely a guy sneezing and sniffling from pollen allergies.  And he also has the 420 eyes that sometimes come with allergies, lol.  I'd love to offer a guy a tissue, after which he blows his nose nice n loud.

There are so many allergy scenarios that make me shiver, I have no idea where to start...

1) A walk in a large park. First a little, a few flowers and trees, the light pollen gently tickling the nostrils of his victim. The walk intensifies deep in the park or in the forest. Sneezing is happening more and more. We would like to go home, only we are lost. Alone in all this pollen and no one on the horizon to turn to for help. Until we fall into an ultra flowery corner. A gust of wind sweeps the area, loosening all the pollens from the flowers and trees to blend in with the air. Thus unleashing an uncontrollable sneezing tornado. It follows hugs and snuggling of the irritated nostrils against the heart of the other.

2) A maid who is highly allergic to dust, as well as to the feathers of her feather duster. In a room to be dusted and where dust is present in every corner. Or in a living room where the mistress of the house is on the sofa reading and the maid has to dust everything off in absolute calm. But with her allergies, the dust irritates her nose and eyes. Rubbing vigorously with his feather duster to quickly finish his work and get out so that he can sneeze freely. Until small feathers from his feather duster break off and penetrate deep into his nose. Thus unleashing a terrible cataclysm of sneezing.

3) Still a strong allergy to dust, but in a more dangerous scenario. Like hiding in a dusty closet in a serial killer's house. Or like The Walking Dead, having to hide from a horde. But with all the dust, the slightest sneeze could reveal their presence. I have always had a crush on seeing Carol, Andrea, Sasha, Rosita or Maggie sneeze.

4) In the style of a little more strange, fictional scenario. The type of punk or cyberpunk or even steampunk woman has always attracted me enormously. Kind of like subject zero: Jack (For those who know who it is.) In the middle of the post-apocalyptic desert, where gangs are led by this kind of women with an iron fist, strong and authoritarian. To be able to be alone with her in a collapsed cave where all the flying dust comes to tickle her nostrils and thus discover in her a great sensitivity. So all this authority turns into tenderness.

5) We return to the pollens with a scene in the style of the policewoman (or the military) who stops your car to ask for your papers. She begins to sneeze more and more because of the pollens in the air. You start to feel sorry for her, you ask her if she is okay and she says that she is. Yet she turns away from you so that she can sneeze harder and more freely. Until you saw him in terrible shape, truly desperate, wiggling and rubbing his nose all over the place to calm the tickles. Finally, you tenderly offer her a handkerchief and you never fail to bless her.

There you go, I have no other ideas in mind for the moment, but I will repost here when I have some. :razz:

So imagine the height of birch pollen season... and walking around outside with this lovely person - for instance, a "I would in a SECOND but it doesn't make me pine"-friend. (The pandemic is over. We're all inoculated and celebrating [re-]building our social lives.) And over the past couple years they've developed an allergy to birch pollen. Nothing severe; it just makes them reeeeally itchy inside the nose. The medication they have takes some of the edge off, but there is still a significant amount of light, fittish sneezing that the meds just cannot do very much about. And this walk is the first time y'all interact since they got this allergy diagnosis, so naturally, they tell you all about it. They're not bothered, really; they think it's sort of funny they keep having these little fits of sneezing every five minutes or so. You laugh about it together, you walk under the trees, arms around each other's shoulders because no one is done catching up on casual physical contact yet... and talk about lots of different things, enjoying the warmth and the sunshine, each other's company, and you toy with the idea of telling them about the fetish because they would definitely be cool about it, but it doesn't have to be now, and wahey, here they go again, handkerchief to the face, three, four, five, six... some hesitant breathing, half-closed eyes blinking into the light to get the last one out... "Nah, it's gone. Oh well, next chance in about five minutes?"

😘

🤝 same pandemic coping mechanism

- a group of people all being in the same place, all reacting to that same allergen, with all of the different sneezes described in detail

- suffering through an entire pollen-laden day without sneezing, coming home, and being so itchy and needy that they have to bury their nose in flowers to induce all the sneezes out

- clothes/handkerchiefs/etc. somehow being covered in an allergen and the allergic person doesn’t know until it’s too late

- person in a forest/field surrounded by the allergen, getting sneezy and having such an intense fit that they can’t even stop to cover their nose

- for a slightly more specific one: someone who’s just inherited a family flower shop who’s terribly allergic to pollen, but refuses to quit or sell the business both because they feel they have to, and because they (possibly unbeknownst to them) secretly have the kink and love sneezing. often coupled with someone with the kink coming once to get flowers for someone else, and then continuing to make excuses to come see the owner because of how much they sneeze

- the mall perfume counter is always a classic, but with a twist— the person staves off their sneezes as much as they can, just long enough to buy it and get to a private place to spray it on themselves and give themself a sneezing fit.

- much less specific, but a person inducing using a flower they can actually stick up their nose, like lavender, especially with the possibility of petals getting stuck and drawing out even longer fits.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:17 PM, peonyandoleander said:

someone with the kink coming once to get flowers for someone else, and then continuing to make excuses to come see the owner because of how much they sneeze

oh my gosh thats adorable

I really like messy but ignored allergies. like someone is just going about their day but with loads of tissues and a red nose

On 11/9/2020 at 12:50 AM, InLivingColor said:

flowers being gifted to an allergic recipient who's too polite to say anything

Ooooh, this is always a good one!! 

On 11/9/2020 at 1:57 AM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

or sitting behind someone in a theatre whose perfumes is getting to them and they're trying not tp disturb anyone during the show

someone from the city discovers they're allergic to hay on their first trip into the countryside, bonus points if there's a hay ride involved 

someone who reliably, reliably spends the entire spring and early summer sniffling and sneezing and annoyed no matter what they try

Oh my God YES, these are 🔥 I really love the trope with city people discovering surprise allergies when going to the countryside!

On 11/9/2020 at 4:35 AM, NoseB4Bros said:

1, Some person of authority holding a ceremonial speech, who ran out of antihistamines with plenty of lovely flowers nearby. As time goes on the person's fight with the oncoming sneeze becomes increasingly desperate and the speech begins to sound more and more congested. :evilsmiley03:

Nnnghhh, yes! People in power positions fighting allergies at the worst possible time will always be the hottest thing ever! :dribble: 

On 11/9/2020 at 4:39 AM, BobClancy said:

I've always wanted to see/hear a scenario where an evil villainess is somehow defeated by a massive sneezing fit.

Oh yes, this one is awesome!!

On 11/9/2020 at 10:22 AM, Wig_Powder said:

Yes please, dandelions have some of the best aesthetics out there. ^^

On 11/10/2020 at 7:45 PM, oOMariusOo said:

1) A walk in a large park.

This is a lovely classic! ^_^ 

On 11/13/2020 at 3:17 AM, peonyandoleander said:

🤝 same pandemic coping mechanism

Yaaaay! Someone who understands! :lol:^_^ 

On 11/13/2020 at 3:17 AM, peonyandoleander said:

- clothes/handkerchiefs/etc. somehow being covered in an allergen and the allergic person doesn’t know until it’s too late

- person in a forest/field surrounded by the allergen, getting sneezy and having such an intense fit that they can’t even stop to cover their nose

The first one has grown on me more and more, I didn't use to like it (I want to see the allergen somewhere in the picture) but now I really enjoy it! And the second one, always total fire. :drool: 

On 11/17/2020 at 7:01 AM, Rose said:

I really like messy but ignored allergies. like someone is just going about their day but with loads of tissues and a red nose

Yes! Bad enough to be really messed up, but not bad enough to skip duties. 

On 11/12/2020 at 5:51 PM, March Hare said:

So imagine the height of birch pollen season...

Okay, that alone was enough. :lol: Birch pollen will always be the best pollen.  :cryhappy:  

• 2 months later...

Okay, listen. Valentine's Day, and a couple is on date night at fancy restaurant, and one of them is having a miserable allergic reaction to someone's perfume/cologne or flowers... yes? :mf_dribble:

I'm on such a fetish high right now, oh my God...!

Edited by Chanel_no5

I love the allergic to a cat senario and trying not to sneeze around people..pretwnding your not allergic. Anything with a great long build up and latge release or fit. 

Can I just say thank you to everybody who contributed to this thread? I mean, really, it's almost better than reading fiction...

• 2 months later...

1) Inducing with an allergen for either your own or you partners pleasure

2) Coming home exhausted after an allergy filled day to a caretaker who help take care of your nose and maybe even induce some of the tickles out before tucking you into bed. 

3) Being woke up in the middle of the night/first thing in the morning by your allergies and having to try and keep quiet so as not to wake up your sleeping s/o. 

4) Cuddling with your s/o while dealing with messy allergies. 

5) Being forced to stand next to someone wearing strong perfume on a bus/train causing an explosive, messy, allergy fit. 

6) Someone with a runny nose/bad cold being forced to use scented tissues/tissues that have been sprayed with perfume. 

7) Participating in some sort of medical or scientific study where you are exposed to different allergens to study your reaction. 

8) Being tied up and tortured or teased with your worst allergen. 

A couple reacting to the same allergen: example, cleaning together or exploring a storage unit and arguing over who is more miserable over the dust, bonus points if there’s a healthy amount of making fun of each other.

I may have to do something with this.   

Edited by aggedy_ann
On 4/29/2021 at 3:52 AM, Poppy said:

Camping with a SO in nature. Bad allergies. Us ending up staying in the tent. :whistle2:  

I really like this idea too!

Still to this day nothing gets me like, "I didn't know you had a c-cahh... cat..." They've been feeling the unexpected itch for a while, but they have allergies and so many things set them off. But geez, they really are feeling sneezy, hope they don't succumb to a fit. Where's the bathroom? Maybe they can hide in there and muffle a few blasts into towels? They just don't want to draw too much attention to themselves... and then the little furball walks in and all bets are off, a sneezing fit is now inevitable, and they longer they're in here the lower the chance they stop at just *one* fit...