Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tips to starting a youtube channel?

Yuurei

Hi all,

In the past I uploaded a few wavs of myself and got some positive responses. I really appreciated the support! Lately, I've been considering making more wavs to post on youtube, but I'm a bit hesitant about friends or family coming upon it somehow (even though I don't plan to show my face, and you'd really have to be specifically searching for sf content XD). For those of you who do or did have youtube accounts, do you have any advice? Things you wish you had known before making one, do's and don't's, that kind of stuff?

Also, any particular advice for not disturbing or worrying neighbors lol

From a privacy perspective my best suggestion is to upload as "unlisted" so that it won't show up in search results. (and will only be viewable to those who have the link) 

1 hour ago, NoseB4Bros said:

From a privacy perspective my best suggestion is to upload as "unlisted" so that it won't show up in search results. (and will only be viewable to those who have the link) 

Ah, clever thought. Thanks!

I have a separate everyday account and sneeze account so that everything is separate, playlists, likes, subscriptions etc.  

I also don't show my face on recordings.

I occasionally post public clips, but I just label these clips as the default date so they don't come up in searches for keywords.

Edited by Sneeze-aholic
  • 2 weeks later...

Create a new email and start a new YouTube channel altogether under that name/account just to keep things neat, tidy and seperate from Your everyday stuff.

Honestly privacy is NOT something to be worried about. My channel had close to a million total views before it got deleted and not once did any of my content get sniffed out by friends or family. 

YouTube won't just randomly recommend regular folk this sort of content. You really do need to actively search for it. 

In regards to dos and don'ts, the only real danger is if you strike up conversations with the people watching the content and they insist on getting more and more out of you in a private setting. I had an email listed in my videos for custom requests and I ended up communicating with all sorts of... unsavory characters. Just take it slow and dont do ANYTHING you are uncomfortable with. 

Edited by Show&tell
On 11/22/2020 at 10:44 AM, Show&tell said:

Create a new email and start a new YouTube channel altogether under that name/account just to keep things neat, tidy and seperate from Your everyday stuff.

Honestly privacy is NOT something to be worried about. My channel had close to a million total views before it got deleted and not once did any of my content get sniffed out by friends or family. 

YouTube won't just randomly recommend regular folk this sort of content. You really do need to actively search for it. 

In regards to dos and don'ts, the only real danger is if you strike up conversations with the people watching the content and they insist on getting more and more out of you in a private setting. I had an email listed in my videos for custom requests and I ended up communicating with all sorts of... unsavory characters. Just take it slow and dont do ANYTHING you are uncomfortable with. 

This is awesome advice, thanks so much. It's also good to hear that even bigger channels like yours doesn't get found by the public-- that was really my biggest concern!