Sneeze Fetish Forum

Photos-Self (F)-Lash Glue Makes My Nose Run (Mild Mess Warning!!!)

SleepingPhlox

I do my own semi-permanent lashes and the fumes from the glue make my eyes water, which of course makes my nose run, and toward the end I start looking like I've had a good crying session.  Somewhere around my third tissue I thought it might be a laugh to share a couple of pictures - with all of my identifying features cropped out, of course.  Sharing like this isn't really something  I do a lot, I'm not really all that big on attention, so here's a gentle warning that asking for more, or to see more of my face won't be taken kindly!  With that said, I hope anyone who likes this sort of thing enjoys! :)

B612-20201114-232219-121.jpg

And the aftermath, lol

B612-20201114-232152-646.jpg%22%20alt=%2

Oh my..! :blush: How lovely! Never tried false lashes, they seem difficult to apply! Thanks for sharing though! :D 

26 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Oh my..! :blush: How lovely! Never tried false lashes, they seem difficult to apply! Thanks for sharing though! :D 

Thank you!  😊 The process is kind of a pain in the ass but I like the end result so I put up with this to get there.

Very pretty nose, I love it, it's cute. :razz:
I did not know that glue vapors could have this effect. Thanks to you for sharing.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:08 AM, oOMariusOo said:

Very pretty nose, I love it, it's cute. :razz:
I did not know that glue vapors could have this effect. Thanks to you for sharing.

Thank you!

Semi permanent glue can have pretty strong fumes, fortunately its not dangerous unless you get glue in your eye, just annoying. 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg your nose is soooo adorable ❤️ semi permanent lashes?? never heard of such a thing! Haha i realized this is from 2020... love when old posts get dredged up that i've never seen!

Edited by Melody
  • 2 weeks later...