Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezes and sniffles

loud_itchynose

On 1/13/2021 at 12:21 AM, Macy said:

Update

Nose massage sneezes

I was in the middle of one of my usual snifflly sneeze spells (my neighbour was cutting the grass). I have  no idea what it is about grass that makes me sneeze but maybe it’s the smell because oooooh it smells so good but wow it makes me go HA-CHOO! 

Anyway I had started up the usual “HA-HA-HACHOO”S and “HA-ESHOOO”S when one of the sneezes got stuck. Now this is when the fun begins.... I had remembered seeing this thing where if you’re allergies are acting up and you can’t get a sneeze out you should massage your nose. Massage mind you, not rub (take it from a well practiced nose-rubber scruncher. Side to side,up and down,swipe up,scrunch your nose up and sniff, I’ve done it al). So I put my hand over my nose and gently rubbed it in a circular motion. I also rubbed the sides of my nose and then I felt it.

“HA...HEeee-HAESSHOO” “HACHOO” “HA-ESHOOO” the sneezes exploded from my nose. Wow I had never felt anything like that before! It felt so good to get out!

Grass has pollen,dear. Maybe that's making you sneezy. Do you get hayfever in the summer?

• 1 month later...

Guys I could not stop sneezing last night! I have no idea what brought it on but oh my gosh it was never ending. As far as I can recall, I don’t think I have anything new in my home that could have made me sneeze like that but wow once I started up last night I just could not stop and it had me grabbing the tissue box with almost every sneeze.

“HA-ITCHOO…HAESHOO…H-huh..hA-ATCHEW-CHOO” over and over again. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this in my previous obs but my sneezes have a new thing where at the end of each sneeze, I have a “choo” or a “shoo” sound which does not sound nearly as cute as you think it does.

At one point I felt almost like a stock photo of someone sneezing. I had my blanket thrown over me, my hands up with my tissues to catch my sneezes, my head snapping down to sneeze loudly into them and finally my trashcan which was rapidly filling up with my tissues. “HAESH-SHOO..HATCHOO..HAESSHOO-SHOO”my nose went. 

Y’all my nose was not letting up and I have this habit of pinching my nose when I sneeze to try and muffle it. Of course just when you want to stop sneezing, this just makes me sneeze even more. My pinch sneezes sound like a “Huh-Hnnxt” and have a tendency to send me into mini sneeze fits of “HNNXT…Huhhh-CHI…HMMPH..Hu-HNNXT” usually it’s around a fit of five pinched sneezes? 

As if the sneezing and sniffling wasn’t enough, my nose just had to run like a faucet. I had to keep blowing my nose into my tissues before tossing them into the trashcan which was slowly beginning to look like a tissue version of Mount Everest. Usually I’m a hanky user but I just didn’t have the time to scramble around for them before being interrupted by a “HAESHOO-SHOO”. 

I honestly lost track of how much I sneezed last night after the first mini sneeze fit but if I had to guess how much , I would guess maybe 30 sneezes and above? Possibly even more. 

Bless you! Such great obs. I'm not usually into allergies, but your descriptions are so well written they make it seem like a spectacle worth watching 😊.

Sounds incredible, sometimes I'm envious of the allergy sufferers as they get to sneeze a lot but I imagine it can be annoying at times. Keep us updated with your sneeziness 🙂

• 4 months later...

So guess who caught a cold! Yup you guessed it, it’s me! Y’all I have genuinely lost count of how much I’ve sneezed. I don’t think I’ve sneezed this much in my whole life because it feels as though if I’m not sneezing then I’m blowing and wiping or just preparing for the next sneeze. 

It’s only been day 1 of this cold and I’ve already gone through half a box of tissues. There’s this little spot in the right side of my nose that keeps twitching and tickling a sneeze out of me. Unlike my allergy sneezes which are fast and itchy, my cold sneezes are drippier and harsher turning my “HAETCHOO”’s into a “HAESH” “HAESH” “HAESH” because of course I can’t just sneeze once right? Nope I just have to start sneezing in triplets! 

My nose had been suspiciously well behaved until today and it looks like all the sniffles and sneezes have been hiding up in there just waiting to appear.

4 minutes ago, Macy said:

So guess who caught a cold! Yup you guessed it, it’s me! Y’all I have genuinely lost count of how much I’ve sneezed. I don’t think I’ve sneezed this much in my whole life because it feels as though if I’m not sneezing then I’m blowing and wiping or just preparing for the next sneeze. 

It’s only been day 1 of this cold and I’ve already gone through half a box of tissues. There’s this little spot in the right side of my nose that keeps twitching and tickling a sneeze out of me. Unlike my allergy sneezes which are fast and itchy, my cold sneezes are drippier and harsher turning my “HAETCHOO”’s into a “HAESH” “HAESH” “HAESH” because of course I can’t just sneeze once right? Nope I just have to start sneezing in triplets! 

My nose had been suspiciously well behaved until today and it looks like all the sniffles and sneezes have been hiding up in there just waiting to appear.

Aaaawwww Macy, bless you lots. Hope that you're stocked up on more tissues or handkerchiefs as it sounds like you'll need them. My nose has been acting up for the past couple of days

Love these observations! 

Thank you for sharing. 

Cheers, 
Drea

• 3 months later...

Y’all I have the worst cold. I don’t really ever have to properly blow my nose rather than just wiping it but oh my god, the sniffling is driving me insane. On one hand it’s good that it’s a proper nose blow rather than my usual nose wipe but at the same time it’s just like “ok time to grab yet another tissue”. It almost feels like my nose is a leaky tap.

And the sneezing, it’s incessant! I can’t stop going “Ha-ATCHOO” “HUESSHOO” “HATcHOO” like some kind of cartoon character. Of course I can’t just go “HATCHOO” once right, it’s always a string of two or threes. There’s like this itch at the back of my nose that won’t go ahead no matter how much I try to wiggle or scrunch up my nose. I don’t want to rub it because even just touching my nose makes me sneeze even more. 

I had a big sneeze earlier today complete with hitching which doesn’t really happen that much. It went like a “Ha..HA- Huhh- HAESHOO”. Thankfully that sneeze took care of the itch for a while. 

On 11/15/2020 at 7:20 AM, Macy said:

Ugh my allergies are really doing me in today. I’ve been sneezy and sniffly the whole day and I don’t even know if it’s the pollen or the dust making me sneeze. I started my day with a very loud not 1,not 2,not 3 but 4 “HAH-ESHOO”’s . I have no idea what started it but as soon as Pandora’s box (my nose) released those sneezes I couldn’t stop for the rest of the day. I’ve been sneezy and my nose has been running since this morning. 

The runny nose is the worst part, I’ve run out of tissues and I can’t seem to find my handkerchiefs so now all I have to wipe my nose with are paper towels.. my nose is so sore and it hurts to just wiggle my nose :(

I’m really self conscious about my sneezes because of how loud they are, they sound like a loud “HACHOO” or “HA-ESHOO” or sometimes “HA-ESHH-ECHOO”. So because of that I’ve started trying to stifle. I haven’t really gotten the hang of it though, it only works if I pinch my nose and grit my teeth when I sneeze otherwise it just sounds like a huge loud regular sneeze. 

Over the years the number of times I sneeze has gone up as well :( I can feel in my nose if I’m going to sneeze a double but when I pinch my nose and sneeze, the sneeze will multiply and the usual 2 sneezes will become 4-5 sneeze squeaks. 

Well it’s better than my wet and loud sneezes!!

Bless you; and, for me (and, I would argue, for many people, here), your sneezes would be a gift to witness :wub:.