Sneeze Fetish Forum

Possible start of a cold?

Hollow

For the last week or so I have been waking up with a slight weird feeling in my throat that usually goes away by the time I am done eating breakfast. I thought nothing of it since it always went away until two days ago when I started feeling a bit chilly all the time. Again I ignored that for a day or two since I could always wear warm clothes and honestly I am too busy to get sick right now. And that brings us to today.

Today my nose has been feeling way more sensitive than usually and I have been having random sneezing fits with no warnings whatsoever. I have been just doing whatever when suddenly I have been unable to stop sneezing, which is really not normal for me. Right now it almost feels like just breathing in too deep through my nose might make me sneeze. Luckily I have none of the other usual cold symptoms yet so I still have hope that this is just something else.

8 hours ago, Hollowication said:

For the last week or so I have been waking up with a slight weird feeling in my throat

This often happens to me, but like you, it usually disappears before long.

8 hours ago, Hollowication said:

Luckily I have none of the other usual cold symptoms yet so I still have hope that this is just something else.

Hopefully it's nothing and you recover quickly.

Wishing you well.

:joal:

14 hours ago, Hollowication said:

Today my nose has been feeling way more sensitive than usually and I have been having random sneezing fits with no warnings whatsoever. I have been just doing whatever when suddenly I have been unable to stop sneezing, 

Bless you!! How many times would you sneeze during one of these fits? 

This sounds like allergies to me. I'm not sure if you're used to having them or if it's something new, but it isn't uncommon for people to have a sore throat that comes and goes, then intermittent sneezing attacks or overall sensitivity in that area. If you live in the northern hemisphere, it's also getting colder right now, which could be your answer. Closed windows mean less ventilation for any accumulated dust, and the temperature change can mess with someone's internal gauge of hot and cold. Something to think about!