Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wanting to get past the gate

Gingersneeze

Hi There!

Long time enthusiast and story reader.

37 years young and wanting to delve deeper into the forum but the powers that be limit what I can see! 

I have messaged a few times asking to be included in the fun but alas no one ever replies! 

I’m a tall red haired minx and I realllllly want in on the saucy stuff... 

So if that means I need to post to get there then here goes! 

Link attached to my most viewed on YouTube.

enjoy! And here’s hoping! 

How to get validated?

The above link explains the validation system.

However, as far as I am aware, there is currently a backlog of people waiting for validation, so once you have made sure you have reached the qualifying criteria, you will need to be patient until the next round of validations. At this stage, I don't think anyone knows when that will be due to work and family commitments.

In the meantime, enjoy those parts of the forum which you can currently access.

:joal:

Just popping in to say that no one new is currently being validated and we have no inkling as to when validations will resume. As Joal said, all you can do at this point is make sure you meet the criteria, follow the rules, and please be patient.

Thanks all for replying.  Much appreciated.

I have been a member for about 5 years so am definitely patient.

Thanks for the feedback and I will continue to follow all the rules and keep my fingers crossed.

😀

Usual disclaimer: I’m not staff, haven’t been in years, don’t know how things work these days, etc.

Dunno if this helps at all, but don’t forget: AFAIK, you have to have made a minimum of 50 posts to even be eligible for validation. So maybe you could look at the delay in new validations being accepted as giving you more time to get used to posting regularly, so you’ll be ready whenever validations open again. :yes: