Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Office Cold...Home Edition (Self Obs)

BlondeSneezer

So I have a little bit of a cold right now. I've been working from home since March because of (gestures vaguely) all of this. Well, this week I caught a cold and yet my stubborn butt still decides to work. 

Now, normally I prefer tissues for day-to-day sneezing/noseblowing. But with this cold, I've switched to handkerchiefs (nothing fancy...just simple, big white ones) because I discovered last year when I had the flu that those are the only things that will stand up to my sneezes and won't leave my nose all red and irritated. Not to mention earlier this year when I had a cold as the early days of the pandemic were making people mass-buy toilet paper/tissues, hankies have been a godsend. And there's something oddly comforting about blowing into a nice, clean, soft white hankie that's fresh out the dryer but I digress. 

So I'm sitting there on an all-staff meeting. My office is really big so we just do conference calls instead of video chat. And even though our phones are muted except for whoever is talking, I still find myself feeling self-conscious enough to take off my headphones whenever I sneeze. Especially since these are loud, wet sneezes, no matter how much I muffle them with the handkerchief. I blow my nose (WET, stuffy blows) until the hankie is soaked before switching for a new one. 

The worst part was earlier today while answering a call from a customer. I'm losing my voice and my nose is all stuffed up. I feel a sneeze coming on but I don't want to sneeze while I'm talking to the customer! So I answer the phone and say, "Hello, (name of agency I work for here), please hold."

I put the customer on hold. 

"HET-CHEWWW! Heh-heh-HETCHEWWW! HETCHEWW! HETCHEWW!" By now my handkerchief is soaked. I get a clean one and blow my nose wetly before getting back on the phone with the customer.