Sneeze Fetish Forum

Home for the Holidays (Holly Hunter)

Travel

I watched this nice little movie today and liked it, but I'm happy to have found a movie that I'm sure you'll like for fetishy reasons. 😛 Holly Hunter's character catches a cold that sticks with her during the first half of the movie, and at first you can see her suffering cold symptoms like sneezing, looking pale, getting cold sweats and just looking weak overall. She feels better as the movie goes along but suddenly sneezes. Not all of the sneezes sound 100% realistic since they're kind of exaggerated for comic effect,  but they're still cute. Then again, Holly Hunter has always been a beautiful woman and she looks especially cute in this film. I must say you won't have to wait long for a sneeze, one comes up immediately after the opening credits. 

Thank you! This actually brings up nice memories as this film was one of the first ones to feature in the good old Tarot of sneezing's clip gallery.

You're welcome! And here are some of the sneezes. Most of the movie is on YouTube but the missing clips (or at least the ones that are not available to me) are the ones that contain more sneezes and Hunter's character suffering from the cold. 

1. (4:20 minutes in) 

2. Another one 2:15 in: 

Oh wow, good memories :D I remember downloading a load of clips from this movie back in some of my earliest online forays into collecting sneeze clips. The somewhat exaggeratedly acted sneezes are compensated for by their volume :lol1: