Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are your favorite holiday movies?

mysterysneeze

I'm not sure if this is where I'd put a topic like this, but I made a goal to myself to try to be more active online (and honestly more active in general. )

Anyway, I watch a lot of youtube stuff, but movies and films are still great to see with family members when I am able to do that with them.

Anyone have any favorite holiday films?

My personal favorites in no particular order are:

-Christmas Vacation

-The Grinch (the animated short and the Jim Carrie live action)

-The classic animated movies of Little Drummer Boy, Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer, Frosty, The year without Santa, and move (seriously, there's a ton of these old animated movies.)

-A Wonderful Life

A Christmas Carol

It's a Wonderful life

BC there's not a single mention of Santa clause in either one:watsup:

I adore the original and live action How the Grinch Stole Christmas as well, those are my absolute must watch list. 

I also love A Christmas Story, it's mine and my dad's favorite to watch together. And yes yes yes to Nightmare Before Christmas. 

Another is Home Alone and Home Alone 2, absolutely hilarious and they're the only Christmas movies I can get away with watching alongside my Grandmother (she doesn't celebrate holidays but loves the comedy).

unironically the santa clause 3. no, i will not be taking questions at this time.