Sneeze Fetish Forum

Christmas Wishing Tree 2020

SleepingPhlox

Lets face it, it hasn't been a great year for a lot of people and people are in need of a good smile.   I know not a lot of people have the time or mental energy for a Secret Santa this year, so here is a more informal alternative: The SFF Wishing Tree!

This thread is your official Wishing Tree for 2020.  Feel free to stop by and hang a Wish on the branches, or look through the Wishes and claim one to put a smile on someone's face.

General rules:
  • No NSFW/18+ - just so that people without access to the Adult Board can participate
  • General forum rules apply.
  • If you post a wish, it would be wildly appreciated if you committed to fulfilling one too.  This is to avoid having like a million wishes and nobody filling them.
  • It is not necessary to post a wish to fulfil one!  If you see something you would like to write for, and feel like making someone's holiday season, go for it!
  • A wish can only be claimed once.  It would suck if one person got a ton of presents and everyone else got none.
  • You can claim more than one wish to fill.  Especially if there are loads still waiting to be filled! 
  • Please only claim wishes you are able to fill.  If you claim a wish and are unable to fill it, please un-claim it.

So here's how it works:
  • If you have a holiday wish, post the details in this thread.
  • If you want to fill a wish, browse the thread for the wish you'd like to claim.
  • To claim a wish, quote reply it and add the word "Claimed"
  • Post your gift sometime in the month of December.

Guidelines for Wishers:
  • Include as many details as you think is necessary.  Include multiple prompts if you want - this will help increase your chances of getting claimed, plus then it will be a surprise which one you get! There will be no standard form this time around, you can post anything from a single sentence prompt to a detailed request.
  • Be cool.  This isn't anonymous this year so don't be a dick to your Gifter.  Do not harass them over time, length of gift, or anything else. 
  • Don't forget to specify things you dislike to avoid getting them included in your gift.
  • If you are a Wisher, please try to be a Gifter too!  It is not required, but appreciated.
  • One wish post per person, but your post may contain as many prompts as you want.

Guidelines For Gifters:

• Anyone can be a gifter!  It is not necessary to be a Wisher to be a Gifter. 
  • The only requirement is to choose one prompt from your Wisher's list.  You can choose more if you want to and feel generous!
  • You may claim multiple peoples' Wishes, but make sure you are able to fill them!  If there are many unclaimed wishes, please feel free to claim a couple!
  • There are no guidelines for length, etc.  It's a gift, and you're doing it out of the goodness of your heart!  As long as you're creating something you think your Wisher will be happy with, it's all good.
  • If you can't fill a Wish after claiming it (it happens), please leave a note so that someone else can claim it.

I think that should just about cover everything!  Please feel free to post your Wishes below and see who comes along and claims them!  If this thread gets really long I might keep a master list to help everyone keep track of what's claimed and what's not.

Just popping in to say that I really love this idea! I've been lurking around lately, hoping for the secret santa to start, because I haven't written a fic in ages and could use some motivation:xmastree: 

The wishing tree looks rather empty right now... I'd start with wishing for a Good Omens fic - Crowley/Aziraphale. I simply love those ineffable husbands and enjoy pretty much everything - especially a needy (and probably sick) Crowley who secretly wishes for body heat (being a serpent and cold-blooded and all that) with a worried Aziraphale fussing about. The other way round is just as good. And I've also been wondering whether the Angel's wings tend to lose feathers and I very much like the idea that they can use their wings as an umbrella or a blanket... O:)

(Maybe I'll come up with a detailed scenario later on)

I don't know a lot of fandoms and I'm not exactly up to date with most I know, but if I can make you happy with Middle Earth, Harry Potter, Bones or Dragon Prince, I will gladly do so! :D

Thank you @SleepingPhlox for putting up the wishing tree! 

Blacklist: Liz and Tom

So this is a request that I made a while back that has never been filled. "In one of the episodes Liz says she is feeling off and her husband Tom replies that the kids at school have been sick and he hopes he didn't bring it home to her. I know that things in their relationship change but I love how sweet and caring he is and I was hoping someone might be willing to write some caretaking fluff of her getting sick and him taking care of her." 

There isn't much I don't like when it comes to sick fics and caretaking fluff. Not a huge fan of stifles. Feel free to get as messy as you want and I am not an emetophobe, so if that's something you would like to include, you are welcome to. Things that I love: Fevers, cuddling, contagion, sneezing while cuddling/sneezing on partner, tissues (although some hanky use would be fine too). 

A sweet allergy fic with either F/F or M/F. Here are a list of potential scenarios for each:

F/F:

- normal hayfever that bugs them all day, so they're grumpy and their partner cuddles them

- cat lover with cat allergies 

M/F: Male (tough guy)

- male mowing the lawn despite allergies his POV

-  a guy suffering from hayfever, but stubbornly refusing to admit it

- A day with allergies (male POV)

I like itchy sneezes, lots of descriptions of the itchiness from the person suffering's point of view, no stifles, no sickness, and no scream sneezes please. Thank you so much if anyone does this! I like stories by  @Juniebee, @Skylacticon, and @starpollen if you need any help with spellings or anything.

On 12/7/2020 at 8:46 AM, stargazer1122 said:

A sweet allergy fic with either F/F or M/F. Here are a list of potential scenarios for each:

F/F:

- normal hayfever that bugs them all day, so they're grumpy and their partner cuddles them

- cat lover with cat allergies 

I got you with this!

I think we have similar taste to what we like story wise. I’m probably going to use established characters from cartoons/comics. If that doesn’t vibe with you just let me know so I can unclaim this. Otherwise, I’ll get to typing!

20 hours ago, a_la _myself said:

I got you with this!

I think we have similar taste to what we like story wise. I’m probably going to use established characters from cartoons/comics. If that doesn’t vibe with you just let me know so I can unclaim this. Otherwise, I’ll get to typing!

Thank you!