Sneeze Fetish Forum

Back After Many Years (M)

Unknown

Name changed, but still sneezy as ever. I was thinking about posting recordings and starting another YouTube page. Wondering if any old school users are still around? I did see a post by Tarotgal which is awesome! Still love her to this day. Anyways, I’ll come back to this post if and when I create a video on YouTube or anywhere else and promote it a little. Old name was bigsnrz and someone gave me the nickname “cutemidwesternboy” back in the day. Haha Anyways, this is my hello again and perhaps I’ll stay a while. Who knows...

4 minutes ago, aggedy_ann said:

Welcome back.   I was brigid(mn) when you were last here.   Good to see you back again.  😁

Hey thanks!  Glad you’re still around. 😄 I hope you’ve been well! Geez, it’s been FOREVER!!! Haha 

On 12/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Unknown said:

Name changed, but still sneezy as ever. I was thinking about posting recordings and starting another YouTube page. Wondering if any old school users are still around? I did see a post by Tarotgal which is awesome! Still love her to this day. Anyways, I’ll come back to this post if and when I create a video on YouTube or anywhere else and promote it a little. Old name was bigsnrz and someone gave me the nickname “cutemidwesternboy” back in the day. Haha Anyways, this is my hello again and perhaps I’ll stay a while. Who knows...

Omg, your YouTube account was my favorite back in the day! If you started again, it would be a dream come true. Welcome back!

7 hours ago, Ralala said:

Omg, your YouTube account was my favorite back in the day! If you started again, it would be a dream come true. Welcome back!

Thank you so much! 😊