Sneeze Fetish Forum

Accepting my girlfriend (F + Anthro + Elephant)

ace1007

Hi there, While working on more stories for “Me and your Father’s Love Story.” I decided to try something different. This story takes place in a world where animals have human characteristics Just like in Zootopia. They walk on two legs they can speak English, and they wear clothes. While keeping their more notable animal characteristics. This story revolves around a Highschool student Dan who is an 18-year-old fox boy and his senior girlfriend Ellie who is an elephant and about two years older than him. Hope you like it.

In this world, there are extraordinary things one of them is living with animals that share human characteristics. We begin with our main protagonist one student Danny Kory or “Dan” for short was about to do something that would make changes to how things are now. Dan is a high school fox boy about 5’7.5 and an excellent student and goes to a school where different species go. One day he did something to a girl that nobody could believe. Her name was Ellie a 6’3 elephant girl. She was nice, always focused on her studies. Her most noticeable traits were her big ass, 5-inch tusks, and her trunk. She was brilliant but even she couldn’t anticipate what dan did. After school, Dan approached her:

“Excuses me, Ellie I need to tell you something. The truth is I really like you, so would you please go out with me?” he said in a calm voice. Like the rest of the students present in the area, Ellie was speechless. As smart as she was she never thought something like this would ever happen. In a panic, she just ran leaving Dan hurt and embarrassed. Ellie just ran somewhere to think.“This … This can’t be true! It just can’t!! He was just toying with me!”

For years Ellies was bullied and the last time she was open with her feelings she was made into a laughingstock. To settle this Ellie went to face Dan. While walking home Dan was depressed, after his confession, he was a laughingstock. He was so depressed he didn’t even notice Ellie was behind him she grabbed him and took him into an alley and pinned him to a wall. She was really strong. “Okay, what was that?! Where you trying to humiliate me in front of the school?! I know we never even talked to each other so what the prank?!”

Dan first tried to calm her down so he could explain.“ I know we never really talked to each other but I first saw you in the public library. You were reading  “Space pirates clash of the robotic empire” That was my favorite book.” Dan wanted to talk to her but being a shy fox he couldn’t. That when he learned they went to the same school and as time progress he learned how nice, caring, and funny she is. Then that one time Dan saw you defending a little kid when a gang of bullies backed him into a corner you saved him and help him pick up his stuff.”I guess that was when I became attracted to you. I know I’m just a fox and you are one of the most famous girls in school but my dad told me life is too short to live in regret. That’s why I had to tell you how I felt.” Ellie was shocked but he could see he was genuine about his words. So she told him, “I’m sorry I ran off like that. If you still want to go out with me I guess I could try and like it.” Dan’s face was filled with joy but soon turned to fear when she said, “But if this is a trick you won’t live to regret it!!” Dan then put on a brave face and said “Thank you, Ellie.”  

For a couple of weeks, their relationship went well. Despite many other closed-minded opinions of others, their relationship was great. Then one day Dan invited Ellie to a fancy restaurant for their date to Ellie’s surprise.“Are you sure about this? I hear that place is expensive.” Dan said, “It is but my uncle owns the restaurant. When I told him I had a girlfriend he gave me the offer.”To Ellie’s surprise, “Wait you told him about me?! What did he say?” Dan told her that, he was just glad I actually found a girl I liked. So the date was set.

On the night of their date, Dan arrived early just to make sure everything was ready. When she arrived Dan was shocked since he had never seen Ellie wear a dress. But he tried his best to not make it look like he was staring at her. “Ellie you look beautiful.”Ellie just blushed and said, “It’s my first date in a restaurant I just thought this was the proper thing to wear.”Truth is she just bought that dress today for this date. As they were seated and waited for their orders Dan started the conversation.“Ellie, I know that a lot of your friends think you can get a better boyfriend than me. I’m sorry if I’m coming between you and your friends.”

She protested, “No, no, no! They’re just jealous that I have someone I’m more than proud to call my boyfriend.” Dan also told her that they said that she has been hiding something from him. Before she could explain their meal was served. Just as they were about to eat Dan asked, “I understand that everyone has their secrets I just hope one day you can trust me enough to tell me.” Ellie smiled and Dan smiled back.

But because of this Dan dropped the shaker he was using full of red pepper and Ellie took a big whiff. As her eyes water, Dan apologies but Ellie knew this was bad, “Oh… Oh no! I...  I can’t not… now! Hii... hii... hiii....” Ellie tried so hard to hold back she started to stand up. Dan tried to hand her a tissue but she kept pushing him away with her trunk waving in the air as she continued, “Hi.. hii.. kkkk Kachooo!!!” She sneezed so hard she blew Dan away and into a wall. She was horrified about what she did to Dan, the mess she made, she even tore her new dress but couldn’t worry about that cause she felt another coming. “Hi.. hiii… hii...”  Before another explosive sneeze, she knew she had to run out of the restaurant. Dan told his uncle and then ran after her. She was easy to find she was still sneezing. “Kachoo! Kachoo!! Hii… hiii…. hiiii...” Dan got down cause he could tell this was going to be massive “KaChooo!!!!!!!” Once Ellie’s trunk calmed down she was about to cry. She got on her knees but saw Dan and turned away. Dan went up to her and she said, “I’m sorry this stupid sensitive trunk! I wish I was never born an elephant! I’m big, I break stuff, and with even the slightest tickle in this trunk, I become a massive hurricane. I bet you hate me now.” Dan just went to her and kissed her. “Of course not. Ellie, you are wonderful the way you are and I still really like you. So please don’t talk about yourself like that.” Ellie kept crying and hugged him and said, “Thank you.” They did have to go back to the restaurant and pay for the damage. But since  It was Dan’s uncle who owned the place all Dan had to do was do dishes for a week, and he loved working in the kitchen. While he and Ellie continued dating.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...