Sneeze Fetish Forum

Came down with a cold

HakunaMatata

Hey all, I haven't been on here in ages but I figured now would be a good time to make a comeback.

I've somehow managed to catch a cold and I feel absolutely disgusting. I started feeling off a few days ago but it only really started today when I woke up completely congested and sneezed twice before I was even fully awake. They sounded something like "Hhd'sSCHh!" and were really wet. I muffled them into my blanket because I was still so sleepy and instantly regretted it. The day went on pretty much how it started, I've been ridiculously congested, I basically have to sniffle nonstop if I don't want my nose to drip down my face and I have to have tissues near me because sneezing without something to cover with is not pretty right now.

Basically, I'm sick and miserable and would really appreciate some company (and hopefully virtual caretaking?) while I work through this cold. Feel free to send me a pm, I'll be grateful for anything that keeps me occupied right now. Ladies only please though, I'm not comfortable with men.

Hi,
I'm a man and I don't want to bother you, but I just have a quick question. What is "virtual caretaking"? It's a word I often find on the forum, but I can't understand the meaning or translate it into my language. Anyway, I wish you heal and find the attention you need. ^_^

11 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

Hi,
I'm a man and I don't want to bother you, but I just have a quick question. What is "virtual caretaking"? It's a word I often find on the forum, but I can't understand the meaning or translate it into my language. Anyway, I wish you heal and find the attention you need. ^_^

Hey, thanks for being respectful.

What I meant is basically a kind of roleplay? For me it's comforting when I'm ill to have someone look after me, even if it's just words on a screen. Not sure if that makes sense, sorry if it doesn't!

Yes no I see, is it a bit like a kind of virtual babysitting for adults ? Like having someone take care of us carefully behind the camera ? Yes, I think I understand the term "caretaking" better now. Many thanks to you for the explanation, I sincerely wish you to find someone to fill this role. ^_^

Update:

It's 2 am where I am, I'm extremely tired but I still can't sleep. Laying down with a stuffy nose is never fun but mine is not only stuffy but also keeps running at the same time. Every few minutes I get this tickle that's just impossible to ignore and my breath hitches a few times until I finally get to sneeze. They come in doubles and triples now, like "Hh.. h-hh.. heh.. hheh-? Heh'dsSCHh! Hheh'dsSCHh! Hh.. heh.. hhd'sSCHhiew!" and if I can't get tissues in time I'm lost, they're so messy. I feel so gross.. Someone please message me to take care of me😔

Bless you. Sorry you are feeling so lousy. I love being taken care of too, even if just through chat. I hope you get to feeling better soon. 

4 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

Bless you. Sorry you are feeling so lousy. I love being taken care of too, even if just through chat. I hope you get to feeling better soon. 

Aww thank you! Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys that😊

4 hours ago, Butch said:

Bless you. Colds around the holidays are the worst. I hope you start feeling better soon. 

Aw, thank you. Yeah, this one definitely picked the worst possible time to get me. Not how I wanted to start the new year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12.1.2021 at 7:46 AM, Lindaa97 said:

How are you feeling now dear? 

I'm so sorry, I only just saw this! I'm back to normal now obviously but I think when you posted this I was just finally getting over the last of that cold. It took ages for it to go away and I was still sniffly for a few more days after the other symptoms were gone.