Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Years Resolutions!

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

On 1/18/2021 at 3:54 PM, Superman said:

In December out of curiosity when down a YT rabbit hole, I watched a clip of someone sat in the most extreme yoga lotus position. He explained and showed all of the things he did weekly to be able to do it and that it could take up to a year to achieve.

I've never attempted anything of the sort before so what the hell - I'm now doing all kinds of hip opening stretches making all kinds of noises and can see why he reckons it could take a year!

If I am still doing this in 11 months time I'll drop my trousers on the Town Hall steps but 18 days in I am still at it.

I've done the typical January thing of a whole new eating regime that i won't bore you with for now.

Namaste x

Lmao ⬆️

We go again! From Jan 10th 🤸‍♀️

On 1/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, TheCakeIsAlive said:

The past year I prioritised learning how to sew using 19th century techniques, this year I want to focus on getting back in shape. I swore 5 years ago I'd never get to this weight again, so my new year's resolution is lose the stone of weight that is making my life uncomfortable whilst maintaining the leg muscles I gained this year walking, get more flexible and be ready to dance when the world starts up again! :)

That is going to take all my willpower, so I'm sticking with one resolution, and yes, it's the most often made one of all. :lol: I claim no originality.

Well... partially. Lost absolutely not a gram of weight, but have been working with someone to sort out the mobility issues. So dance-ready: yes. At target weight...  🤣