Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you know that story?

SomeoneCurious

I remember there was an original story posted here, named "10th Grade Sneezer" or something. I've looking for this for quite a while. Was it removed or I'm just searching at the wrong place?

It sounds likely that a story with that title would either be deleted or moved to the Youth Board.

All other areas of this forum do not allow sneeze/illness content of under 18s, because most members here interact with sneeze/illness content in a sexual way and we don't want sexual(to us) content of minors mixed in with all the other content.

As RiversD said, there's a good chance that story is no longer available. Any old stories with minors should have been removed; a lot of content has been weeded out in recent-ish years.  

You can search for other stories here on google if you include this forum's url in your search. You also might have better luck finding answers to these questions if you post in the Obs, Stories & Art board: https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/forum/51-observations-stories-amp-art/