Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lips Bursting Open During A Sneeze

JohnSprinter

There’s something I’ve noticed and been enjoying a lot recently. Not sure how everyone feels about it or if many have even noticed but I really like seeing what a persons lips do when they sneeze. When watching videos I always used to look at the persons nose/ nostrils flaring during the sneeze but I love how the lips burst open as the sneeze erupts through them. Now I have to watch each sneeze in a video twice. Once to watch their nostrils flare and again to closely watch their lips. I’ve noticed this in some videos but some people display the effect I enjoy with their lips more vividly than others. It depends on the sneeze.  

I like how the power of the sneeze forces the lips to burst open for a split second just to let the sneeze through them and then immediately close again after the expulsion. It only really works out like this if someone happens to let out the right kind of sneeze, has their mouth closed to begin with, doesn’t open their mouth too wide during the sneeze and doesn’t keep their mouth open afterwards. What I’m talking about is a closed mouth as default that can’t help but burst open for a second as the sneeze forces it’s way through  

When you see the perfect one it’s almost as if the mouth is unable to contain the sneeze and through no fault of their own it’s forced to burst the persons lips apart as the air and/ or spray escapes through them. For me the bigger the lips the better and it’s especially nice if the video is shot from a side on profile view. With some people you can actually see the lips being held open in forward position and stay held open for the duration of the sneeze blasting through them. Depending on the sneeze some lips stay in this forward and open position for longer until the sneeze has finished coming through. It’s especially interesting to watch in slow motion. I’m sure not everyone will share this arousal but I personally really enjoy it  

Obviously the mouth has to be open to breath in before the sneeze but it’s nice to see it close again for a second only to immediately burst open once more during the sneeze. I do especially enjoy it when the lips close again afterwards though. It’s almost as if the subtext is saying “I’m sorry, I tried to contain it as best I could but I had to open up to let the sneeze out. I put my lips back together as quickly as I could but there was a short amount of time that they had to blast apart to let the sneeze come through as it leaves my body”.

This is one of the reasons why I thoroughly enjoy slow motion sneeze clips a lot! 

Oh wonderful. As I was writing this I was wondering if it was just me and I was being super weird. Haha. 

Haha, not just you. This is a great description of an important part of what turns me on. There are some truly great photos/slow-mo videos out there, too

15 hours ago, Adw said:

Haha, not just you. This is a great description of an important part of what turns me on. There are some truly great photos/slow-mo videos out there, too

Indeed there are. I’m staying at my girlfriends place during these covid times so don’t have my laptop here but I have a whole list of links that I’ve put in a lips category. I’d have posted some links of my fav examples if I had them here. Nothing private. Just general YouTube links that happen to display the effect quite well so I organised them into this category. Haha. 🤣

I’ve never paid attention to this before, but I can see how it could be intriguing. This is another thing to add to one of the many facets I like about sneezing.

• 2 months later...
On 1/6/2021 at 7:29 AM, JohnSprinter said:

Indeed there are. I’m staying at my girlfriends place during these covid times so don’t have my laptop here but I have a whole list of links that I’ve put in a lips category. I’d have posted some links of my fav examples if I had them here. Nothing private. Just general YouTube links that happen to display the effect quite well so I organised them into this category. Haha. 🤣

Any chance you could post the links if you have your laptop back?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 7:25 PM, Adw said:

Any chance you could post the links if you have your laptop back?

This woman is great for the lips bursting open effect. Especially on her last sneeze. Also, the nostril flare as her 2nd sneeze erupts is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJZA_ps7HNU 

This is a great video too. Really close up.

https://thisvid.com/videos/brunett-girl-sneezing-and-nose-blowing4/