Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos To Our Writers And Artists!

Chanel_no5

I just wanted to give a huge Kudos and shout-out to all our writers and artists here on the forum!!!

I admittedly have very narrow preferences most of the time, so I don't read/watch everything posted, but it makes me really happy to see people sharing their works here even if it's not my personal preferences. Thank you to everyone who share their creative works with the rest of us! I know how unnerving it is, and how fragile creativity can be, so once again, KUDOS TO OUR WRITERS AND ARTISTS! I hope you all know how appreciated you are. ❤️

With hope of a better and more inspiring 2021, 
Chanel, who promises to try and be more creative this year. :lol: 

Seconded! As Chanel mentions above, I too have fairly narrow preferences in the fetish material I like to consume, but I always greatly appreciate the effort and time that all writers and artists put into making this a community. 

I also will endeavour to be more creative this year... I hope! :)  

3rd-ed! Not an actual word I know, work with me here. But seriously, the writers on this forum that share their amazing sneezy work deserve this kudos. I know I don’t post enough myself, so I’m happy to give a big hand to those who post and share their stories. Thank you all so much ! :)

Yes, big kudos to our writers and artists for the time, effort, and creativity you guys put into your work. Thank you for contributing!

Indeed, kudos are very well in order here. Thanks to all the people who take the time and make the effort to contribute to this forum. It's great to see all the creative work done here, even if I, personally, can't enjoy the fetish aspects of most of it. Keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...

Agree with all of the above! In addition to trying to write more often myself (unsurprisingly, I've found myself in greater need of stress relief this year, and it turns out writing sickfic is a great way to unwind,) I'm also trying to be more intentional about commenting on other works I read/see. As someone who's written fic, I know it can be disheartening to post and only get a few comments, so I want to do what I can to give writers and artists their props!