Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Sneeze RPG (Hotfix 3/1/2021)

Blah!?

17 hours ago, Zracken3 said:

This right here. ^
Can't stress enough how much I don't want you to feel rushed or forced to work on this. For your own sake, though I also don't think the game would have turned out nearly as good without that personal drive.

I agree with everything else mysterysneeze said too. I'd also like to add that I really love the humor in this game. Whether it's dialogue, events, or item descriptions, it's great. It keeps the tone more light-hearted without diminishing some of the more serious themes/motives. And I've said it before, but it also definitely makes it feel like a game made by Blah!?, which makes it all the more special since no one else could have made it.

Oh, and the Skyrim references are great too! XD

I wanted to take a minute to say something. Thank you so much for your kindness and words. I hope that you enjoy what your own goals are this week 😃 I love the comments you write and your own art and characters with your stories. The way you think is really cool!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blah!?

• Zracken3

• poiub

• mysterysneeze

I just played through the new material you put out, and wow!

Very impressive, enjoyable, fun, and a good game to play.  Definitly recuperate/rest/recharge, and I'll be around for whenever you add more parts to the game :)

Thank you so much!

19 hours ago, Dusty15 said:

I'm on a newer MacBook Pro and I can't quite figure out how to install/run it. When I open the NWJS file, it just shows me a bunch of code. Do I need another program to run it? 

Unfortunately I'm not entirely sure. @mysterysneeze may have the right idea that you need to extract the game from the .zip folder that you first download, which you can use winRAR for, but I believe Macs should be able to do that on their own. If you try to run the game without unzipping the folder then it probably won't work. But if you've already done that, I'm not sure what the issue is. I don't have a Mac myself and I can't test Mac specific issues, so you may need to talk to other people who have played it on Mac to see what they did.

Otherwise though, I'm really glad everyone's still enjoying the game. The universe is continuing to bestow an almost comical level of misfortune upon me, so it at least makes me happy to know people are having fun.

Always wanted to be part of working together on a sneezing fetish game, furry or non-furry, lol. I'll be sure to give this one a look when I have time. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't get it to work but I don't know how to do stuff like this I downloaded it but have no idea what I'm doing with the who compressed thing

• 1 month later...

I know you are probably still too busy, but I just wanted to say that its hard to wait for your next part of the game to be ready!  :)

• 2 months later...

Ok, this game is super cool! I'm so amazed by your craftsmanship on it! Plus, the characters are super cute throughout.

• 3 months later...

Firstly, I will admit to not playing a ton of RPGmaker games. So I don't really have a barometer for quality here, that being said, I quite enjoyed playing this one! Sneezing and allergens as battle mechanics was a welcome surprise, considering I thought it would only come up as a dialogue device.

During the session I played I got just past the third party member. Anithe is definitely the favorite so far. Hoping to see her sneeze the next time I boot this up. Seeing as the original post was a while ago I'm not sure if you're still updating this, but if you ever wanna bounce future ideas off another writer feel free to DM me. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I love this game and played it during its beginning stages the characters are cute and interesting along with the story I can't wait for the next update but take your time okay.😁

• 3 months later...

Okay, this is seriously one of my all-time favorite sneeze fetish projects ever, no exaggeration.  I played it a few times already and every time I do I pretty much run it from start to finish in one sitting.  The characters are tons of fun, particularly my personal favorite, Niiz (best girl ❤️).

Though I am also super interested in seeing Anithe sneeze one of these days, heh.  I can't resist me a sneezy tsundere.  I also can't help but notice that there are slots for four characters and we only have three so far, maybe another one is in the works!  That drow paladin character (I forget her name) was a fun temporary addition and had some great abilities but I somehow doubt that the fourth slot will end up being her.

The enemy variety in this game makes it super fun too.  I love that stuff like inhaled dust and pollen are status effects that can also trigger the magic sneezes!  Definitely adds a unique element to this game in the best possible way.  Though I was a little disappointed that Anithe couldn't be made to sneeze that way as a sort of "lose a turn" kind of deal (of course she doesn't have magic sneezes so she wouldn't deal any damage that way).  It was also neat to fight bandits at the end of the demo, they seemed like pretty cool characters and I wonder if we'll ever end up fighting someone who has the power of magic sneezes on her side?

Someone else mentioned that having a way to increase/decrease SP outside of combat would be fun and I agree, though that might be a bit broken or hard to code.  

I did think it was a bit odd that your characters couldn't use pepper on each other, just themselves, I would have thought it would be easy to take a pinch of the stuff and blow it at someone else to increase their SP but I guess not.  Maybe that would be hard to code too.  I also noticed that there didn't seem to be any spells that directly increased SP?  That seemed a little odd to me, I was really expecting one of those.  In particular, since Anithe has a lot of other buff spells, something like that seems like it would be right up her alley, especially if she can't carry pepper packets to use on her friends' noses.  Giving her a way to boost their SP would give her even more utility.  Plus it fits her role as a ranger.  I could totally see her using some kind of pollen puff spell in that role.  

One thing I'm curious about that I forgot to test, does pollen give Clover more SP per turn of exposure than Niiz and vice versa for dust?  If not, that would be a fun detail to see to reflect their allergies.  

Overall I'm super enthusiastic for this project and can't wait to see what you come up with next!  Hope this post isn't too long.

• 1 month later...

Any word on this project? Just curious cuz its my literal fav snzfet thing ive seen! Id love to see more!

Hey everyone, I thought I should finally respond and give my thanks for all the support. I've wanted to for a while, but to be honest I kept stopping myself since I was worried people might notice me post here and then be disappointed when it turns out I don't have an update.

I feel like a broken record at this point but I really do want to continue working on this, but I just haven't been able to get myself to do it. To anyone who's been looking forward to more, trust me I'm as disappointed as you are. I still have so much I'd love to do with this game, but every time I sit down to work on it, nothing happens.

This probably all sounds very doom and gloom, but I'm just trying to set realistic expectations. I really hope that someday I'll be able to get rolling again, but until then I don't want to make any empty promises. Thanks again for all the interest and support.

I get that I get game maker burnout too honestly and I've literally come to a point where I just stopped making progress on my own projects. No need to feel bad about it it happens.

17 hours ago, Blah!? said:

Hey everyone, I thought I should finally respond and give my thanks for all the support. I've wanted to for a while, but to be honest I kept stopping myself since I was worried people might notice me post here and then be disappointed when it turns out I don't have an update.

I feel like a broken record at this point but I really do want to continue working on this, but I just haven't been able to get myself to do it. To anyone who's been looking forward to more, trust me I'm as disappointed as you are. I still have so much I'd love to do with this game, but every time I sit down to work on it, nothing happens.

This probably all sounds very doom and gloom, but I'm just trying to set realistic expectations. I really hope that someday I'll be able to get rolling again, but until then I don't want to make any empty promises. Thanks again for all the interest and support.

Even as it is now, this game is one of the best sneeze-related things I've ever seen, and it's incredibly obvious it was made with passion and care. As I've mentioned before, it holds up well as a game in and of itself regardless of the sneezing. Even if it were to go un-updated, that would all remain true, so I'm by no means hoping you rush out or even feel pressured to release anything new. I think, for it to maintain that genuine feeling and quality, it would have to be something you want to work on, so I'm willing to wait as long as it might take to update or accept it as it is. Thank you again for all you've put into it so far!

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 2:50 PM, Blah!? said:

Thank you for letting us know and I hope you are doing well!

I loved the betas and I'm sure the project will be great. Maybe some pepper sneezes in the future?

Take care!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 7:50 AM, Blah!? said:

"So you're telling me there's a chance?" Honestly I'm just happy to see that it's still potential possibility after all this time lol, the thought that you want to is enough. Nobody can help when writers or creators block strikes

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...