Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Can't Stop Sneezing

lillian

I cannot. Stop. Sneezing. I am not usually a sneezy person. Only in the past year or so with dedicated work have I been able to break down my mental block enough to sneeze maybe once or twice a day. 

Tonight, after sitting next to the open window, I felt a dry tickle in my nose. I coughed a bit, then snorted a bit, then I was .... sneezing? It doesn't feel like a full on, excruciating itch with watery eyes and a stinging nose. Usually my sneezes feel stronger, with a certain amount of... productivity. This is different. It's a, dry itch, that prompts a cough and then several irritated paroxysms that only serve to make the itch worse. I can only stop if I take several deep breaths and try not to think about sneezing. As soon as I do, I start pitching desperately into my hand with short, weak, insistent "nggg'kew!kew!xxxt'kew!eh-heh-heeegx'ew!" sounds. As soon as I start sneezing, I can't stop. I'm so nervous someone will hear me. My throat and nose are so irritated and itchy. The slightest bit of a tickle sets me off again. I'm trying to stifle but every sneeze just irritates my throat/nose more and I keep going. Sometimes a big, harsh "heh'gx'SHEH!" slips through as I jerk desperately into my elbow. If I manage to pinch my nose, then I suffer a string of hurried, unsatisfying sneezes that sound like "NXGTChn! NGXT!" into my fist. 

What is happening to me?? I've never sneezed this much in my entire life. Help??

Edited by lillian

What a wonderful self obs ;)

7 hours ago, lillian said:

What is happening to me?? I've never sneezed this much in my entire life. Help??

Perhaps a new found allergy? :D

6 hours ago, lillian said:

I recorded some of it but I'm not sure how to upload it. Can someone tell me how? 

I think the best bet is to upload it to drop box and then share the link! I'd love to witness this :D

Allergies are something that can develop at any point during your life, which may be what has happened here. I have read it is often due to your body producing histamines in response to encountering something new, a such as a type of pollen you have not experienced before, for example. This is why it is common for someone not to have allergies at all when growing up, and then develop allergies when they go travelling for the first time. I have known several people who have had this experience.

Wow, I'd love to hear the recording! You could try uploading it to YouTube as a private/unlisted video and sharing the link here. I'm no YouTube expert, but I think that would work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 6:24 PM, lillian said:

As soon as I do, I start pitching desperately into my hand with short, weak, insistent "nggg'kew!kew!xxxt'kew!eh-heh-heeegx'ew!" sounds.

I would LOVE to witness this. I’m sorry about your new allergies, but at the very least it's a treat to hear about ;)