Sneeze Fetish Forum
CheekyGuy

Do you turn off your camera in a Zoom or other online meeting if you need to sneeze or blow your nose?

CheekyGuy

Curious about whether people would do the above. I always would (and mute the microphone) to blow my nose, not necessarily to sneeze. But I’ve certainly been in some Zoom meetings with some quite up-front blowers of both sexes. 

Edited by CheekyGuy

peach_princess

My mental block makes it easier for me: I never sneeze in public 🙃 it's been like that for more than 6 years now. But if I somehow overcame my mental block, I'd mute myself and turn off the camera lol

Yuurei

I usually just mute myself and lean out of frame, I don't usually have time to both mute and turn off camera. 

NoV

I strongly doubt that a sneeze would get through my mental block if I was on a zoom call :lol: However, it is strange what some people are quite happy to do on a zoom call that they would not do IRL. I suppose the fact that you are not going to spread germs to anyone else other than yourself means that some people are far less inhibited about sneezing out loud or uncovered :biggrinsmiley:

BlondeSneezer

We've been lucky at my job to be using conference phone calls and Skype (without the video) at my job until just recently. At that point, if I had to sneeze or blow my nose, I'd just mute myself. Now though? That mental block sucks...

beatlelover22

Yeah, I mute myself and lean out of frame. I don't have the mental block I used to have anymore, but I'm still embarrassed when I sneeze in public/on Zoom nowadays. 

Lexie13

For me, it depends on the day. I always mute myself, but whether I turn off the camera, lean out of the frame, or just stay put depends on how confident I’m feeling that day 😅

Travel

Nope. I just turn away and sneeze on my sleeve or under my shirt if I feel like it.