Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sweet interaction with a stranger (M)

Comfortandstuff

Hello, my lovely, lovely friends! Very sweet thing happened to me in line at the grocery store today. 

J (my significant other) and I were in line to check out, and the line is pretty stretched out with social distancing and what not- so we were kinda just chilling. I had noticed with my fetish-induced, hawk-eyed observance, that the man in front of us was having some sort of allergic reaction. I could see his eyes watering, and heard him sniffling every once in a while. He was itching his eyes, and generally looked a little bit miserable. He seemed to be right around our ages and did have alcohol in hand, so I know he is legal. I would guess he’s right around 23-24. He had short dusty brown hair, his eyes were blue, he was built nicely, and he generally seemed very attractive from what I could see above the mask. Dressed well too: in a hunter green sweater, with dark jeans, and white converse. 

Anyway, in the midst of J and I’s little conversation, I noticed his eyes go glazed over, and he drew an elbow up to his face. J must’ve noticed, as he turned to look at him too. He built up for a little bit before drawing into himself, and trying to sneeze as politely as possible. 

Hih-xxtchhieew! Hpptccheew!” 

He sneezed a double. Both kind of half stifled, but very young and vocal at the end. The sneezes were very lovely, and so so polite. I noticed all the people around us kind of backing away, or looking in his direction and turning away quickly.

“Bless you...” I tried to smile through my mask, and made an attempt to comfort him as I could tell he was embarrassed. J did the same, blessing him- but in a way that didn’t draw too much attention. I found that sweet of him. 

He turned around, and looked kind of shocked. 

“Oh, thank you. Sorry about that...” He said with a smile, and pawed at his nose a little bit through his mask. 

“Oh no, don’t be sorry! We all sneeze.” J laughed, and waved him off, while I reassured him. 

“Well, to be honest with you, my allergies have been bad all day- I’ve sneezed a couple times throughout my errands and everyone has looked at me like I’m insane. In fact, you’re the first people to have said ‘bless you’ all day!” He said, chuckling along with us. You could tell he warmed up as soon as we had made any attempt at being polite to him, it was very sweet. 

I gave him a glance of comfort, and kind of “aw’d” through laughs as J said- 

“I didn’t know the pandemic got rid of EVERYBODY’s common courtesy!” 

We all laughed about the comment, and that was basically it. It was overall just such a sweet encounter, and so nice to see how much a simple blessing made his day. That’s your friendly reminder to bless strangers, or at least show them to what kindness you can. :) 

All the best 

-A 

• 3 weeks later...

How sweet of you to show him that kindness! I only wish other people had done the same for him.

That was so sweet of you!

On 2/7/2021 at 7:09 AM, Comfortandstuff said:

That’s your friendly reminder to bless strangers, or at least show them to what kindness you can. :) 

Absolutely, especially in these difficult times. Good for you!

:joal: