Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies in winter

SneezyKateM

I have alot of allergies, but winter isnt as bad as the rest of the year.  However this winter has been definitely worse than others and idk why.

I have heard a similar thing from a few others too.  Anyone here experience this/know why?

I'm no expert, but from what I know:

The short answer is global warming.

The little longer answer is: There are more warm/warmer days during winter than there used to be in previous years. As a result, trees and plants bloom earlier than before (and perhaps are in bloom for longer time periods?) and the pollen count gets high earlier.

Once again: I'm not a scientist or an expert, so if people who know more about it have a better explanation I'll be happy to hear it.

In any case - bless you 🤧

I've been having this same experience and just assumed it was due to me being locked up with my dust a lot more (from social distancing and working from home). Very interesting to hear that it may actually be my outdoor allergies that are flaring up, rather than my indoor ones!

not to be a downer but a close friend of mine heard from her allergist that (supposedly) "this coming allergy year is going to be twice as bad as last year!" I sincerely hope and pray that is not true for all of you who have allergies! especially you Kate! I know it's going to be another bad year for that and I am sorry but I hope that allergist is wrong in what he said!