Sneeze Fetish Forum

ThatSneezyGirl

So I started reading the Bridgerton series after finishing the show, which is amazing for anyone who hasn’t watched it, and stumbled across an absolute gem!! I was so caught off guard that I had to go back and re read it three times. It’s in chapter 7 (I’m listening to the audio book so it starts right at the 21 minute mark which is mid chapter) and involves Anthony, who is my favorite character other than the Duke.

“Hastings has brought her flowers” Violet said. 

“Hastings is here?”

Anthony looked past her to the duo further in the room. 

“What are you doing here Hastings?” 

“Calling on your sister.”

Anthony pushed passed Daphne and strode into the room, looking rather like a thundercloud on legs. 

“I did not give you leave to court my sister!” He bellowed. 

“I did,” Violet said. She shoved the flowers in Antony’s face, wiggling them so as to deposit the greatest amount of pollen on his nose. “Aren’t these lovely?” 

Anthony sneezed and pushed them aside. 

“Mother, I am trying to have a conversation with the Duke.”

*How awesome is that! I’m hoping that it will inspire some Bridgerton allergy/sick fics in the near future 😉*

Edited by ThatSneezyGirl

So good!  I think I've been reading your Anthony fics on tumblr and they're fantastic!  Maybe if we're lucky the next season will have some Anthony allergies.

11 hours ago, favrielle said:

So good!  I think I've been reading your Anthony fics on tumblr and they're fantastic!  Maybe if we're lucky the next season will have some Anthony allergies.

I don’t write on tumblr but I would the links if you have them! ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

YES I've seen it (thanks for mentioning it on my post) My friend and I on tumblr downloaded all the PDFs of the books and then used the search function to look through each of them for snz content LOL.

I believe the person that @favrielle is referring to on Tumblr is probably said friend; she is pretty much the only person writing content for the Bridgerton fandom at the moment.

On 3/7/2021 at 9:40 PM, Bee said:

Okay I got permission to share her tumblr so here it is: https://smallsnzplz.tumblr.com/

There is SO MUCH fire material on there. A lot of Anthony fics, some Simon, a few Benedict and Colin too. Also some Daphne content. :)

You’re amazing!!! Thank you so much 🥰

• 1 year later...

There is more material in the books, and some in the show as well. With season two coming out very soon (fingers crossed for Anthony after falling in that pond?) I was browsing the books at the store, just skimming, when I noticed the female love interest sneezes in the second book and Benedict has a "head cold" that turns into a chest cold after being out in the rain in book three. No sneezing from those chapters that I noticed, but very cute stuff. In season one of the show one of the side character neighbor daughters has a suitor who is supposed to be a good match for her because they're both kinda goofy I think, but he sneezes from tulips a couple times. 

I'll probably read the books soon, and I'll definitely be watching the second season, so I'll post any updates and specifics if they appear.

LOL ive already binge watched almost the whole second season and anthony has spent 90% of it in the garden and NO SNEEZES i would like to write a formal complaint to shonda rhimes D:<

On 2/15/2021 at 9:45 AM, ThatSneezyGirl said:

I don’t write on tumblr but I would the links if you have them! ☺️

Oh my god, I never saw that you asked about this!  I'm so sorry - it's been a whole year! 😨  But yes, the linked author is the one I was reading. I went back and read the two allergy fics with Anthony that she wrote after watching the first few episodes of season 2!

Oh my gosh yes I was so hoping someone would have written an Anthony fic! Was thinking of doing it myself (still might honestly) but I'm pretty lazy and have never tried to write a fic before lol 

On 3/28/2022 at 11:27 PM, favrielle said:

Oh my god, I never saw that you asked about this!  I'm so sorry - it's been a whole year! 😨  But yes, the linked author is the one I was reading. I went back and read the two allergy fics with Anthony that she wrote after watching the first few episodes of season 2!

theres way more than 2 on her tumblr if you really dig

at least i think there are honestly i dont rlly remember. theres a few w/ the whole family (only the 18+ so no eloise or younger ofc) and theres a few of all the boys

• 1 year later...