Sneeze Fetish Forum

Debating making a YouTube channel

Lexie13

Hi all—apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, but I was hoping to get some insight from the community on this.

I've been lurking in the community for a good 10 years, and I've naturally benefitted a lot from the content posted by others. Recently I've started thinking of making my own little channel and actually start contributing, but I'm a little nervous for a couple reasons. First, I'm pretty insecure about my sneezes. This is probably just because they aren't the kind that I look for, but still—they're fairly strong and not as feminine as I wish they were. The other thing that makes me nervous is the possibility of getting doxxed. I know it's highly unlikely, and I'm not a public figure or anything, but I do work in a university setting. This is probably my anxiety talking, but I've always worried that I'll someday piss off a student enough* that they'd dox me 😬 If I did post, I would do audio only and post from a VPN, but I'm not sure if that's enough.

Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on this? I'd especially love to hear from those who have experience with their own channels, if possible.

*Side note—I'm not a bad or harsh instructor by any means, but the reality of teaching (and grading) is that a certain handful of students will inevitably hate your guts. For anyone else in the teaching field, I'm sure you know what I mean!

VPN probably not necessary, more importantly just don't log-in on a work device or your phone.. talking is always nice but may make sense to avoid speaking as it could be recognizable. I hope someone else more knowledgable chimes in.

And hey, you may not like your sneezes but trust me people will enjoy your strong sneezes!

Since voices seem to sound slightly different recorded, speaking should be fine in my opinion (I have quite a few talkies and was also interviewed for a podcast under a pseudonym for something non-fetish related and got comments how I sound totally different even though I wasn't trying). I doubt VPN is necessary but I completely understand doing wavs only. 

I agree with not using it on work networks or devices, and that will probably be enough. Still I couldn't help but think of some more things that can be relevant for someone in you situation.

Don't show your face (obviously), even with some obfuscation such as blurring. Don't access the forum on a network where someone could detect it, don't use it or that YT channel so that someone looking over your shoulder can see it. This will prevent someone knowing where to look to get info about your activities.

If you are concerned about digital attacks take general security measures for any device containing sensitive info*. Don't use any email or username that people will know from school for forum or Youtube stuff in case it is compromised (or you need to log in to it suddenly). A VPN can be useful to hide what site you are going to from others on the same network (or hiding your IP from the site you visit), Youtube will not stand out when looking at your traffic but the forum will. Unless you access it at work or in public this should not be a problem.

As an additional note consider not putting anything uniquely identifying (particularly something that can be searched for, such as a username or full name) on the channel or forum (even PMs) in case it is hacked and dumped.

* Short timeout for locking, decent password, not leaving it unattended for long around people etc.

@Scandinavius wow that was such a thorough reply, thank you! I’ll make sure to heed all that advice. I use a pseudonym for all my fetish stuff and if I do start a channel I’ll make sure not to leave any other breadcrumbs to my actual identity.

I’m also glad to know the VPN isn’t really necessary—I never use a public network for fetish stuff and anyone who has my wifi password is probably close enough to me that they know about the fetish anyway 😂

I always encourage the more sneeze media the better but that's just me. I don't think you should feel insecure about your sneezes there will always be someone who likes them guaranteed.

Thanks again, everyone! I decided to go ahead with it. Who knows how long I'll leave it up (we'll see how long my anxiety can handle having that out there), but it'll be fun while it lasts :) 

4 hours ago, honkmaster said:

Do you mind if I ask what the name is of your YouTube channel?

Sure! I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to share it here haha. It’s “Bea Sneeze” :)

6 hours ago, Lexie13 said:

Sure! I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to share it here haha. It’s “Bea Sneeze” :)

Oh my.  You have a really wonderful sounding sneeze 🥰  I personally really enjoyed the ones that sounded uncovered and uninhibited.  Don’t be shy at all that your sneezes are strong, I think you’ll find quite a few of us really like that.  Thanks so much for sharing 

26 minutes ago, SkolVikes said:

I personally really enjoyed the ones that sounded uncovered and uninhibited.

Thank you so much! That’s really relieving (and flattering!) to hear. I appreciate it :) 

On 2/13/2021 at 9:49 PM, iojo said:

I always encourage the more sneeze media the better but that's just me. I don't think you should feel insecure about your sneezes there will always be someone who likes them guaranteed.

Agreed. I listened to one of your videos and you have great sneezes. Hoping to hear more from you 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 10:11 PM, Lexie13 said:

OMG! You are the amazing Bea Sneeze! I’m a fan! Your sneezes are so great! 😘

12 hours ago, andrealaura said:

OMG! You are the amazing Bea Sneeze! I’m a fan! Your sneezes are so great! 😘

Wow, thank you so much! It is crazy to think I have a fan ☺️ I’m glad you enjoy them!

1 minute ago, Lexie13 said:

Wow, thank you so much! It is crazy to think I have a fan ☺️ I’m glad you enjoy them!

You must have lots of fans! You have great sneezes, but more important, you are such a great person sharing them with us. Like everybody who contributes and shares their stuff 🥰

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...