Sneeze Fetish Forum

“One minute, Darlin’.”

UnexploredFetish

Hello. I rarely post here, but I had to share my recent experience. I am part of an online game, and I have become close to one of the other players there. He’s Irish, so the accent is... to die for. He’s around 5’11”, black hair, olive skin (Irish, but half Italian), covered in tattoos, kind of a deep, rough voice when healthy (when sick.. it gets even huskier). 

Anyway. We talk a lot, and he’s very open about a lot. This weekend, he caught a head cold. He’s dramatic about it (“man flu”). Here are just some of the experiences I’ve had whilst on the phone with him. 

On Friday, we were both kind of doing our own thing in the game, so neither of us were really talking, then I hear this:

“Heh... eh... HEH...” (I’m dead quiet and all ears at this point...) “HEH... AhhISHUUU! ... ugh. Sorry. That one played with me for a second.” 

It was the perfect dramatic buildup sneeze I was so thrown off by it... (He has no idea about my fetish and never will.) 

He usually sneezes in quick doubles, I’ve noticed. But cold sneezes have been torturing him. Later that evening, I was talking and I hear:

”HEH... eh... HEH... HEH? ... AISHOOOOO! ... Ugh, sor— AISHIOO!”

He’s a hot mess. Constantly sniffling, blowing his nose, and hitching all evening.

Yesterday morning, again we were both kind of quiet, before:

”Heh... eh... HEH... HEH...”

When he stopped I was like, “...you alright?”

”HEH... ASISHOOO! AISHOOO! ASHOOOO!”

This time, I laughed, which prompted him: “Why are you laughing at me? It takes a minute sometimes, with me sitting here with that stupid look on my face...”

(Y’all, I’d kill to be able to watch that “stupid look.”) 

Later yesterday afternoon, I was talking and I hear, “One minute, darlin’... heh... HEH... heh... heh... ngyeh... Damn it. I thought I was gonna sneeze.”

So, conversation resumed. I was talking again and I hear: “...HEH... eh... HEH... HEH... HEH—“ Sniff. Sniff. “Damn it! Now I can’t even sneeze?!” (He was so blocked up and sounded so miserable...) 

All evening he was rambling. So, when he stopped, I was like, “You alright?”

He responds, “Yeah. I’ve just been chasing a sneeze, but the bastard won’t com— AISHHOO! AISHOO! Heh... HEH... eh? AISHOO! ... Oh, wow. That one’s been brewing for a while.”

———

That’s the big ones, but he’s been sneezing messy doubles here and there. I’d hardly woken up and he was sneezing as he got back into his car. I’m hoping we’re at that bittersweet part of a cold where they start getting better, but the sneezing gets worse so that the body can finally just expel everything.

I’ll update if there’s more! 

Y’all. I told him about my kink. (For me it is more of a kink than a fetish, but... semantics.) 

I’m currently trying to work (working from home now), and he’s on the phone purposely teasing me with sneezing on purpose, just how I like. 

My legs are shaking and I’m lightheaded. Send help. lol

On 2/16/2021 at 10:28 AM, UnexploredFetish said:

Y’all. I told him about my kink. (For me it is more of a kink than a fetish, but... semantics.) 

I’m currently trying to work (working from home now), and he’s on the phone purposely teasing me with sneezing on purpose, just how I like. 

My legs are shaking and I’m lightheaded. Send help. lol

Oh exciting! Congrats on telling him!

On 2/17/2021 at 12:50 PM, abigailwatson said:

Oh exciting! Congrats on telling him!

This has been a wild ride. I could write a novel. 

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, PLEASE keep updating us on this! That was an excellent write up you did, and now I'm excited to see if he keeps teasing you about it. You're very lucky!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. So I’m updating this, but keeping it short because there’s so much...

he plays into the fetish all the time. He brings up scenarios that would be worse for him (i.e. hay fields in the summer; spring time, etc.), he induces to “tease” spontaneously, and he’s purposely not taken his allergy medicine on more than one occasion. 

his build ups aren’t what they were now that he’s sick, but he has tells—like he’ll go quiet, or his voice will get shaky. 

Every day he’s doing something new. And he says when we see one another (planning a trip for this summer), he’ll be playing into this kink and every single other one I have (and I his).

Known about this kink for my whole life, but never thought I’d be this lucky. Y’all. I can’t even. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 2:59 PM, UnexploredFetish said:

Okay. So I’m updating this, but keeping it short because there’s so much...

he plays into the fetish all the time. He brings up scenarios that would be worse for him (i.e. hay fields in the summer; spring time, etc.), he induces to “tease” spontaneously, and he’s purposely not taken his allergy medicine on more than one occasion. 

his build ups aren’t what they were now that he’s sick, but he has tells—like he’ll go quiet, or his voice will get shaky. 

Every day he’s doing something new. And he says when we see one another (planning a trip for this summer), he’ll be playing into this kink and every single other one I have (and I his).

Known about this kink for my whole life, but never thought I’d be this lucky. Y’all. I can’t even. 

:surprise::boom:invite me over. (is it me or is all the hot stuff happening in the US??;)

I am so friggin jealous of your scenario. Please enjoy the heck out of it for all of us!

• 3 months later...

Wow! I love when someone tells you to wait because they are going to sneeze. You are very lucky and thanks for sharing - wonderfully written! 

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my god.

I am SPEECHLESS.

What a dream!!!!! Please keep us posted with ALL the details you're willing to provide 😍

• 2 weeks later...

God, breathy hitchy buildups with the sneezer trying to warn you about them is just YES. And buildups that literally toy with the sneezer!?! PLEASE. Anyways, he sounds like a genuine nice guy regardless. Glad you have him in your life 😊

His commentary is 😩😋

Are you able to marry this guy? Or send him my way? 🤪 Hot accent, allergies and lots of sneezy talk. Holy moly.