Sneeze Fetish Forum

Home improvement store male fit

HowFitting

We were shopping for lumber at our local store on Saturday. My SO was loading lumber onto the trolley/cart and suddenly was hit by a mini sneeze fit that seemed to catch him off guard. He must have sneezed at least 12 quick little sneezes before he regained composure. I didn’t count as I didn’t think he’d sneeze so much so quickly.
When he was done. I sort of laughed and asked him if he needed to change his mask. 
He just sniffed and said yes quietly. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing! mini sneeze fit but 12 sneezes?? Sounds a big sneezing fit to me 🙂 But how is his normal sneezing if this is extraordinary? 

• 3 weeks later...

Your right Gandalf, I think it is considered a fit with 12 sneezes. I am just being greedy and prefer more. He’s a sneezy guy big.time. He used to have a pretty reliable sneeze pattern too, sneeze 4x, pause, again 4x, break then again for years. They were bigger louder sneezes (sometimes obnoxious) That was his “normal” sneezing and a fit was a bunch of more rapid and smaller sneezes without the pauses when his allergies were bad. 

It seems now though, for the past year (or maybe more?) his sneezing pattern is no longer predictable at all. I’ve heard him sneeze singles many times now and it’s definitely not always 4s. It’s a crazy change. 🤷‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...