Sneeze Fetish Forum

any states more than others?

iojo

I have a hypothesis that the worse a state is for allergies, the more people will have sneeze fetish as they mightve been exposed to it at a young age and imprinted the fetish. I've noticed more north carolinians than a normal distribution. Does anyone know anthing about this/the distribution of the fetish in the usa?

This might be interesting for you 

I live in Ukraine and I can say it's totally not sneezing heaven in the world (actually post-soviet countries are less sneezy cause people lived in harder conditions than the west capitalist countries (and also they were less urbanized) what made their immune systems stronger) but I still have the fetish (not sure if there are more people from here as me, but possibly there are, I know some from Russia as well), so I think it depends 😛 

Edited by ukrsneeze
11 hours ago, iojo said:

I have a hypothesis that the worse a state is for allergies, the more people will have sneeze fetish as they mightve been exposed to it at a young age and imprinted the fetish. I've noticed more north carolinians than a normal distribution. Does anyone know anthing about this/the distribution of the fetish in the usa?

That makes sense to me bc according to the other mentioned post England is a very sneezy region and this forum seems to have a disporoprtionate number of people from the uk. That’s just a personal opinion tho🤷🏼‍♂️