Sneeze Fetish Forum

MCYT sneezes

sistersneezes

I don't know if any of you are interested in or watch minecraft youtubers (mcyt) especially the dream smp but recently I have become obsessed with them. I just found the cutest video of wilbur sneezing on niki's stream :) He is probably one of my favorites. Heres a description for those who like it. He is british, very tall (6'5) and has curly brown hair. I think he's pretty cute in a semi nerdy kind of way and he is honestly such an all around adorable person. In the video he is wearing a striped shirt with a black jacket over it. He sets a bugle down on the desk in front of niki and immediately turns and pulls the jacket up over his face (shirt sneezes are my favorite) and sneezes once kind of a soft he-etcho. Niki blesses him but he stays in that position with the shirt pulled up. His head bobs down once kind of like a false start (I just rewatched it its a false start) before sneezing again, this one is throatier and rougher more of an hu-akcho. She blesses him again and the video ends. It is a short clip but it is the most adorable thing ever.

I've seen that clip! (btw it's from Niki's stream in Brighton, you can hear him sneeze in the background at the very start of the video as well) Wilbur honestly has such a cute sneeze it's amazing.

Edited by MeForever
4 hours ago, MeForever said:

Wilbur honestly has such a cute sneeze it's amazing.

I 100% agree! Honestly wilbur as a person is really cute all around.

I also found some clips of Dream sneezing. The first one is in his "minecraft but 3 people control 1 player" video around 13:30. We don't know what he looks like (he hasn't done a face reveal) but he has said he has green eyes, dirty blonde hair and is tall. He also has a pretty cute sneeze. In this video he sneezes a double that sounds kind of like e-choo hetchoo. It is similar to wilburs in the sense that the first one is slightly softer than the second. The second clip I found is titled as dream sneezing but I don't know if its actually him. He sneezes a double that sounds almost exactly the same as the other clip but slightly softer. The reason I say I don't know if it's him is because he says "imagine I sneeze and it sets it off" as the second sneeze is finishing up which makes me think george or sapnap was in vc with him and it was one of them sneezing. Either way it's an adorable double. (also I suck at spelling out sneezes so sorry for that)

Hehe we follow the same youtubers :) I've seen Eret sneeze as well. If you don't know Eret, he's very tall as well (6'3) and has light brown, curly hair and green/blue eyes. In the clip i've seen he's talking and then pauses, raises one finger and says "Gonna sneeze." And then turns away from the camera (but still visible) and sneezes kind of like He'Achhew! Pretty forcefull too. It's very cute.

Edited by MeForever