Sneeze Fetish Forum

inducing techniques

Dylanthedynamic

My friend and I are looking for ways to induce for them and here is what we've discovered.

1. The tissue trick doesn't work. (even with a bobby pin/paperclip)

2. No allergens other than seasonal, but that doesn't help for inducing.

3. Perfumes/other strong scents don't seem to work either.

4. Chhnkni would be a last resort, so we aren't counting that right now.

5. Not photic.

Any suggestions?

I would check out this pinned thread, but off the top of my head, I'd also recommend bathroom air freshener spray. I know you said that perfumes and other strong scents don't seem to work, but for me this one works not because of the scent but because of the particles. I spray it in front of my face and do a sort of "walk through" while breathing in deeply through my nose, and that almost always works for me. That said, I'm also a very sneezy person, so I may be easier than your average inducer 🙃

• 4 months later...

1) Tissues do not always work when they are not well wound or when they are induced in a very wet nose. It is therefore necessary to be able to roll it up quite finely while retaining a certain rigidity. But nothing is certain either. You can try with a Q-Tip, for me it works every time. Also, don't induce too weakly, as you may feel a surface tickle rather than a deep tickle.

2) Clean in a basement or attic or other dusty place and shake the dust around you, when the dust particles fly out, you might start to sneeze. If you don't have a basement or attic, try the top of a tall cabinet. Personally, I don't sneeze easily, even with dust, but when a room is filled with it and you shake everything around you, it's hard to resist.

3) One of the worst sneezing moments of my life was when I ate some bread with some old-fashioned Dijon mustard. I sneeze like a demon. I didn't try to sneeze, but when the feeling rose in my nose, I couldn't stop. Having said that, the feeling is unpleasant, so I suggest you try some other tips before this one ! :unsure:

Edited by oOMariusOo
  • 3 months later...

Q-tip covered in a mixture of pepper and dust

i feel that white pepper works MILES better compared to black pepper