Sneeze Fetish Forum
Lexie13

Early fetish memories?

Lexie13

Apologies if this has been posted about recently and I missed it, but this has been on my mind a lot lately. What are people’s earliest fetish memories?

I have a lot of them, but one of my earliest ones is this one poem book I used to read when I first learned to read. There was this one poem that went:

Someone needs a tissue

Someone’s going to sneeze

ATISHOO! ATISHOO!

Pass a tissue please!

It had an illustrated bunny sneezing on some flowers. I remember getting oddly "excited" about that poem and would read it over and over—clearly enough that I still know the poem by heart 😅

Hizzoner duh Mare

:watsup::watsup::watsup:

haymaker

The scene: 6 year old me has a friend around to play....

"Do you have any Brothers or sisters? I ask

"I got one Sister, she's 16 and she's really annoying me right now"

"Why's that?" I ask

"She's got hayfever and she never stops sneezing!!!!"

I was instantly consumed by a single ambition: 

I WANNA MEET YOUR SISTER

Lexie13
On 3/5/2021 at 11:28 AM, haymaker said:

I was instantly consumed by a single ambition: 

I WANNA MEET YOUR SISTER

This is such a relatable sentiment! I would have been in the exact same mindset, haha

Eights of Spades

@Lexie13...to keep with the literature theme...my earliest memory was from reading “Phantom of the Auditorium”, which was a goosebumps novel.  i just remember a scene in the book where the main character is trying to hide and she sneezes a bunch from the dust.  i don’t remember anything else about that book aside from that scene and i know I read it a bunch of times over and over.  hadn’t thought about that in awhile till i saw this...haha.  crazy to think we still have those memories from when we were younger.

sneezett

I remember writing a BUNCH of stories having to do with sneezing when I was around 4 or 5, and even sitting on the couch with a tissue telling my mom I was "waiting for my next sneeze." Ugh. I had no filter. So embarrassing😂

Bless you, Hi

When I was younger, I would walk over to a friend's house and ride with him and his parents to school sometimes because we attended the same middle school. But I remember his older sister had the craziest morning allergies. Though she was usually in her room, her sneezes were full throttle to hear. I'd be hypnotized while I was there. I started walking over to his house earlier and earlier, once when he wasn't even awake yet lol We'd talk on the living room couch about dumb guy things and watch tv. Sometimes I'd be so enchanted (yes, I used that word, it applies here) by the sneezing going on in the background, my friend would be like, "Yo, did you hear me?" or "Dude, I'm talking to you!" and I'd snap out of it haha

Jettous

My favorite episode of every cartoon was always the ones involving sneezing. I used to watch them over and over again. I also used to find a way to work someone with a cold into any pretend play scenario. I even went as far as making my friends pretend they had colds while we were playing house or other make believe games. I had it bad.