Sneeze Fetish Forum

Momo Yaoyorozu and her gf Jirou (MHA - UA College AU)

Akahana

I love cute gay girl things ❤️ Super adorable, Akahana, thanks for sharing this!! The poses are great, and I also love the outfits?? The color palettes are fun and so trendy haha~

@oOMariusOo yes I did draw it, glad you like it.

@BlackScatter OMG thank you!!  You’re feedback is super sweet; I love that MHA has a very modern vibe so I’m glad I captured it in the details ❤️

I love this so much!! It's been a hot while since I've watched MHA, but these two are my favorite F/F ship from the show as well, and they look so cute in your style ❤️ I love the closeness with their poses (listening to music together is so fitting for Jirou's quirk, and the way Momo is turned away sort of shielding with one hand is so considerate and sweet 🥺)  Also I agree with BlackScatter, the modern outfits you've come up with look super nice!

Gay girls doing gay things is something new I've come to appreciate more and more as time goes on...and this moment you drew is precious and amazing XD I love MHA :D  :DIt is so cool seeing your art with MHA characters, male and female ^^ You do great with how you draw them.

@Akahana Are you excited of the new season coming up?

The way you draw has changed over time and seeing the details you draw has always been something I've liked of your art style. Even back when I first met you a long while ago...man I feel old XD...anyway, your art has always made me smile ^^ Thank you so much for taking time drawing what is on your mind 😃

The hair details here are great, and I love the way both face expressions are drawn!

• 8 months later...