Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morningsmith

I knew yesterday was going to be a good day.

I knew it, to start with, because my boyfriend had the day off which is a rarity. He is a shift worker, and his schedule during the pandemic has been insane, and I miss him. He's a very rare sneezer, though, so I didn't know exactly how good a day it was going to be.

Item 1. He is in the bedroom reading. I am in the kitchen on my laptop. And all at once I hear his forceful, delicious. back-to-back triple. Yeah, he never sneezes, but when he does, it's always a triple. It's ecsasy for me, but I know it's over as soon as it began, so I just sit there, taking it in.

Item 2. This I really didn't expect. We're on the couch watching tv. I'm sitting in his lap. There's an intake of breath, and I just have time to turn and see the whole, gorgeous thing. Three almost identical, forceful sneezes into his arm (such a conscientious boy I have). "BLESS you!" I say. He sniffs once, excuses himself, and says something absentmindedly about how wearing a mask all day bugs his nose. That's it, sneeze-wise, but yeah, that's enough for a very very good day.

Awww...so awesome! Glad you were able to spend some time with him.

Thanks for sharing.

So cuuuuuute!! I love the domestic feeling to these obs ❤️ haha~ absolutely adorable, and I'm glad it was a good day for you!! Thanks for sharing :D 

No, he doesn't. I feel bad about that sometimes, since we trust each other completely and I'm sure he'd be supportive. That said, I don't think he'd actually enjoy it very much. Also the way I can play my own sneezing as "innocent" is very, very enjoyable for me. I also know he would accept me not telling him and that it wouldn't feel like a betrayal to him. It's weird, but I think it works for us. Glad you liked, by the way!

People who sneeze in threes every time are the cutest thing on pretty much the entire planet to me. Three is a magic number. Also totally get what you mean about getting private enjoyment from sneezing without it being sort of mentally entangled with the knowledge that the other person knows about that enjoyment.

On 3/4/2021 at 10:02 AM, Morningsmith said:

It's weird, but I think it works for us.

That's all that matters! 😊I don't think there should be any pressure to share about it if you don't think it would benefit either of you

On 3/7/2021 at 8:30 PM, Lexie13 said:

That's all that matters! 😊

Thank you! It's something I do think about from time to time, but yeah, I find him not knowing to be a LOT of fun when I'm sneezy :D