Sneeze Fetish Forum
sneezycitygirl

hi there ... looking to chat in real time?

sneezycitygirl

Hi everyone ... new-ish to the forum but NOT new to the fetish. Have adored sneezing forever and ever, both male and female (with a preference for female). I am a 36 y/o woman just trying to ride out these crazy times and looking to connect to others. I'd love to chat with people (adults 18+ only) in addition to posting here ... how do I do that?

Thanks!!

Exjordanary6

I would suggest downloading Kik. There’s a bunch of us on there in various sneeze chats. 

SneezyHolmes

Just gonna quickly throw in that sharing of any contact info (kik names, etc.) on the opens boards isn't allowed but staff will happily add emails to profiles so validated members can see them and reach out! Just use the 'Contact Us!' feature at the top of the home page!

Okay, carry on! :D 

Lexie13

I'm always excited to hear about other females with preferences for female sneezing (although it's probably more common than I think). Welcome to the forum!

Joal 555
On 3/2/2021 at 7:40 PM, sneezycitygirl said:

Hi everyone ... new-ish to the forum

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy being a member here.

:joal:

oOMariusOo

Hi there and Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here and find what you are looking for. :razz:
Personally, I would love to have sneezing fetish conversations with other members, but preferably in my native language, French.

Eights of Spades

@sneezycitygirl Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy meeting new folks.  If you are ever interested in chatting let me know and we can PM if you’d like!

FireFlower3013
On 3/2/2021 at 3:40 PM, sneezycitygirl said:

Hi everyone ... new-ish to the forum but NOT new to the fetish. Have adored sneezing forever and ever, both male and female (with a preference for female). I am a 36 y/o woman just trying to ride out these crazy times and looking to connect to others. I'd love to chat with people (adults 18+ only) in addition to posting here ... how do I do that?

Thanks!!

I would love to chat, I think my email is in my profile. But not sure how to check. Hope to hear from you :) 

sneezycitygirl

I'd love to talk to you but I can't see your profile :( I think a mod has to connect us.... not sure how to do that?

Reader

@sneezycitygirl I’ve added your e-mail to your profile. But since you and Fireflower are both unvalidated, you can’t see each other’s profile. Since Fireflower wants you to have it, I’ll e-mail her e-mail to you.