Sneeze Fetish Forum

hi there ... looking to chat in real time?

sneezycitygirl

Hi everyone ... new-ish to the forum but NOT new to the fetish. Have adored sneezing forever and ever, both male and female (with a preference for female). I am a 36 y/o woman just trying to ride out these crazy times and looking to connect to others. I'd love to chat with people (adults 18+ only) in addition to posting here ... how do I do that?

Thanks!!

Just gonna quickly throw in that sharing of any contact info (kik names, etc.) on the opens boards isn't allowed but staff will happily add emails to profiles so validated members can see them and reach out! Just use the 'Contact Us!' feature at the top of the home page!

Okay, carry on! :D 

I'm always excited to hear about other females with preferences for female sneezing (although it's probably more common than I think). Welcome to the forum!

On 3/2/2021 at 7:40 PM, sneezycitygirl said:

Hi everyone ... new-ish to the forum

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy being a member here.

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there and Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here and find what you are looking for. :razz:
Personally, I would love to have sneezing fetish conversations with other members, but preferably in my native language, French.

@sneezycitygirl Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy meeting new folks.  If you are ever interested in chatting let me know and we can PM if you’d like!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 3:40 PM, sneezycitygirl said:

Hi everyone ... new-ish to the forum but NOT new to the fetish. Have adored sneezing forever and ever, both male and female (with a preference for female). I am a 36 y/o woman just trying to ride out these crazy times and looking to connect to others. I'd love to chat with people (adults 18+ only) in addition to posting here ... how do I do that?

Thanks!!

I would love to chat, I think my email is in my profile. But not sure how to check. Hope to hear from you :) 

I'd love to talk to you but I can't see your profile :( I think a mod has to connect us.... not sure how to do that?

@sneezycitygirl I’ve added your e-mail to your profile. But since you and Fireflower are both unvalidated, you can’t see each other’s profile. Since Fireflower wants you to have it, I’ll e-mail her e-mail to you.

• 3 months later...

I'm really not trying to complain, just trying to help. I respect the need for privacy, but we have no administers to validate us and we can't communicate without validation, it prevents people from chatting at all. I joined mostly to chat with people with this interest. Again, not complaining but can we discuss/ vote on policy changes more beneficial to the group as a whole? This process does not work for the moderators as no one has much free time these days