Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girlfriend/Wife with bigger sneezes than her partner

Jack

Hi,

So... I have always been really turned on when a woman has way bigger and more powerful sneezes than the man she is with. There is something erotic in the inversion of size and power dynamics there I think. I can think of Rayna Thorpe youtube videos as an example (since her sneezes seems way stronger and wetter than her boyfriends... which I love).

So anybody has any story of a situation like this (either your own relationship or something you just saw in others) you would like to share :) ?? Im interested in hearing them.

I'm not currently in a relationship so I don't really have any specific stories to share—but when I am in a relationship, this is usually the case for me. I've dated a lot of guys who have more cough-like sneezes or even stifle (which I love!). Meanwhile, I have very strong sneezes—which I always worry sound too strong/masculine—and I also sneeze a lot, so I tend to be insecure about this. But it's great to hear that's something some fetishists may like! 

It's also funny that you mention the power dynamic, because even though I'm a very short woman, I have a huge personality and tend to be the dominant one in relationships. I guess maybe that's reflected in my sneeze dynamic, as well!

In much the same way as some men love being dominated by women physically, I suspect that many also love being dominated in the sneeze department :D I certainly find the idea of a partner sneezing louder and more uncontrollably than me a definite turn on!

Yeah, that's me and my partner! My partner is a tall, muscled person so their sneezes are kinda regular and I'm a short woman with huge, loud sneezes. They're so embarrassing but luckily I'm able to stifle in public now. At home though, they're always like, "Oh my god, that was such a big sneeze!" 

On 3/8/2021 at 1:37 AM, Lexie13 said:

I'm not currently in a relationship so I don't really have any specific stories to share—but when I am in a relationship, this is usually the case for me. I've dated a lot of guys who have more cough-like sneezes or even stifle (which I love!). Meanwhile, I have very strong sneezes—which I always worry sound too strong/masculine—and I also sneeze a lot, so I tend to be insecure about this. But it's great to hear that's something some fetishists may like! 

It's also funny that you mention the power dynamic, because even though I'm a very short woman, I have a huge personality and tend to be the dominant one in relationships. I guess maybe that's reflected in my sneeze dynamic, as well!

I have heard your youtube audios. You have an absolutely delicious spray :) Knowing that you "oversneeze" your partners is such a turn on. Dont feel bad. Feminine sneezes can also be powerful and loud (the more the better :P ) ^^.

On 3/9/2021 at 2:49 AM, beatlelover22 said:

Yeah, that's me and my partner! My partner is a tall, muscled person so their sneezes are kinda regular and I'm a short woman with huge, loud sneezes. They're so embarrassing but luckily I'm able to stifle in public now. At home though, they're always like, "Oh my god, that was such a big sneeze!" 

Wow, that sounds great ^^. Could you describe your sneezes ? Do they usually coment on them ? Sounds really hot honestly.

And yes... the concept of women dominating and overpowering men when sneezing is more or less the core of my fetish :) 

9 hours ago, Jack said:

I have heard your youtube audios. You have an absolutely delicious spray :) Knowing that you "oversneeze" your partners is such a turn on. Dont feel bad. Feminine sneezes can also be powerful and loud (the more the better :P ) ^^.

Wow, that sounds great ^^. Could you describe your sneezes ? Do they usually coment on them ? Sounds really hot honestly.

And yes... the concept of women dominating and overpowering men when sneezing is more or less the core of my fetish :)

Oh, yeah! My sneezes aren't like screaming sneezes or dad sneezes, they're just pretty loud and kind of wet! Yeah they always comment on my sneezes honestly, just stuff like, "Wow, that was a big one" or "I bet that one felt good" or sometimes just the typical teasing, like "You think our neighbors heard that one?" 

There was actually one time where I had a pretty bad cold and they were spooning me and I could feel that I was going to sneeze but I didn't want to wake them up, so I stifled by it was STILL so loud that it woke them up/made them jump haha. 

thread confused me for a sec! i was like "one of them is always going to have a bigger sneeze than the other..."

and then i realized the thread wasn't about lesbians and simultaneously felt very silly and disappointed haha ♡

On 3/12/2021 at 1:46 AM, beatlelover22 said:

Oh, yeah! My sneezes aren't like screaming sneezes or dad sneezes, they're just pretty loud and kind of wet! Yeah they always comment on my sneezes honestly, just stuff like, "Wow, that was a big one" or "I bet that one felt good" or sometimes just the typical teasing, like "You think our neighbors heard that one?" 

There was actually one time where I had a pretty bad cold and they were spooning me and I could feel that I was going to sneeze but I didn't want to wake them up, so I stifled by it was STILL so loud that it woke them up/made them jump haha. 

Omg Im so jealous of your partner right know. That was really hot :) . Based on this I imagine a cold from you must be quite the show. And I love it when a sneeze is loud because of the sheer force of the spray and not from shouting (which can be nice too).

22 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

thread confused me for a sec! i was like "one of them is always going to have a bigger sneeze than the other..."

and then i realized the thread wasn't about lesbians and simultaneously felt very silly and disappointed haha ♡

Well... though this post was "heterosexual intended" I wouldnt mind hearing about any female big sneezer you have met. There is never enough ^^.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:09 PM, Jack said:

There is never enough ^^.

that is so true! women 😍

• 3 weeks later...

I just remember a nice obs about this.

I was one day at a friends house and his sister had just came from abroad and was getting installed and her boyfriends was helping her, so they were moving along a lot of boxes and stuff. Me and my friends were smoking in the terrace while they were moving their stuff. Well... they surely kicked up  a lot of dust cause my friends sister (lets call her M) started sneezing.
(for a description she is middle height, with auburn hair pale skin and glasses. She also has a long medium sized nose). Her sneezes are really drawn out. What you would call a "long sneeze" (like a second long in the strongest ones). They sound like AEEEEEESSSSCHH with a long shout and a shorter (but also strong spray). So after her third sneeze her boyfriend started looking frantically for tissues or anything for her while she was still sneezing and it was funny because it seemed like he was used to such ordeals. Like... being prepared for his girfriend sneezing fits. After she blew they continued loading stuff and she kept sneezing from time to time (including a completely uncovered one with both hands ocupied) scaring him when he wasnt prepare for it. Maybe they were about 12 sneezes from her in total.
Anyway, I think this is a perfect scenario of a "sneeze dominant woman scenario" (specially since his sneezes are, on the other hand, practically silent).  

Hope you liked it.

• 2 weeks later...