Sneeze Fetish Forum
Lexie13

Frustration with own sneezing fits?

Lexie13

I know as fetishists we often talk about how much we like to sneeze, and I'm definitely like that some of the time. That said, I was wondering if any of the sneezier fetishists (like myself) ever get frustrated by constantly being interrupted by your own sneezing? 

For example, my job involves me doing a lot of work on the computer (writing, editing, etc.). I also have ADHD, so if I am interrupted while working, I often completely lose my train of thought 😣 So, one of my least favorite things is if I'm in the middle of writing a sentence and I'm hit with a sneezing fit. I almost always attempt (and fail) to just continue typing through my sneezes, but this is extremely hard. If I'm in public it's nearly impossible, since I want to be polite/hygienic and have to either fully stifle my sneezes and/or hold them back as long as possible before I need to sneeze into my arm/shirt. However, all throughout the pandemic I've been working from my apartment, where I live alone and never have visitors—so there's much less need to be careful with my sneezing. This usually ends up in me openly sneezing my strong sneezes as I desperately try to type out my thought before I forget it 😅 

All this to say, I certainly have a love/hate relationship with my constant sneezing and am curious if anyone else is in the same boat!

oOMariusOo

During some sneezing attacks, I can get really frustrated with sneezing. So much so that I really can't concentrate on what I'm doing anymore. For example, when I'm working or writing on my pc, I can sneeze two or three times without losing track of what I'm doing, but if I catch myself sneezing over and over again, I feel frustrated that I no longer be able to think about what I'm doing. :unsure:

It has happened to me when I write fictional stories, to feel inspired and start writing for a few minutes and then have a long sneezing attack and lose all my inspiration. I then have to turn away from my keyboard to let go of the sneezing attack and usually I lose all my inspiration afterwards. Another time, when I played a bit on my Playstation, I played online, I was focused on my game and I was even close to victory. Until there was a sneezing fit that spread throughout the day, needless to say I lost my game because of it. My nose was itchy and when a key moment in the game came, the tickle grew louder and louder until I lost control and got killed while sneezing desperately. :razz:

Lexie13
19 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

My nose was itchy and when a key moment in the game came, the tickle grew louder and louder until I lost control and got killed while sneezing desperately. :razz:

That sounds so annoying! It’s funny because get so torn when I hear these things. On one hand as a fetishist I’m like WOW how amazing; on the other hand as someone who sneezes so much, I’m extremely empathetic. What a blessing and a curse!

oOMariusOo

@Lexie13
I agree with you so much. I too feel both longing and sorrow for a person in such a situation. I have a pretty strong empathic side at the base, I can't help but feel feelings of sadness for someone who finds himself desperate and helpless in the face of the situation. As you say so well, it is as much a blessing as a curse, a very curious mixture. :unsure:

ickydog2006
Posted (edited)

I definitely get frustrated sometimes. Usually it's from dust and I'm trying to clean but can't get everything done because sneezing so much and meds won't provide any relief if I push too far. Or if I'm trying to organize the garage or decorate (like for Christmas) and there's a bunch of dusty boxes. 

Edited to add: but as a fetishist, I find your examples so hot @Lexie13 and @oOMariusOo

Edited by ickydog2006

Joal 555
2 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

Usually it's from dust and I'm trying to clean but can't get everything done because sneezing so much

This is pretty much me.

At least it gives me a good excuse to procrastinate :glare:

:joal:

wonderfulllife2013

I hate when I’m interrupted by my sneezes at work.  I’m an extremely powerful sneezer and I can’t stifle. The worst part is that my work mates are very familiar with my huge sneezes so I often get comments when I’m obviously about to start.  So I often try to leave the area before it hits, which isn’t always possible.  

Outside of work I usually like sneezing but I dread my blasts when I’m driving!

SkolVikes
On 3/7/2021 at 8:59 PM, Lexie13 said:

I know as fetishists we often talk about how much we like to sneeze, and I'm definitely like that some of the time. That said, I was wondering if any of the sneezier fetishists (like myself) ever get frustrated by constantly being interrupted by your own sneezing? 

For example, my job involves me doing a lot of work on the computer (writing, editing, etc.). I also have ADHD, so if I am interrupted while working, I often completely lose my train of thought 😣 So, one of my least favorite things is if I'm in the middle of writing a sentence and I'm hit with a sneezing fit. I almost always attempt (and fail) to just continue typing through my sneezes, but this is extremely hard. If I'm in public it's nearly impossible, since I want to be polite/hygienic and have to either fully stifle my sneezes and/or hold them back as long as possible before I need to sneeze into my arm/shirt. However, all throughout the pandemic I've been working from my apartment, where I live alone and never have visitors—so there's much less need to be careful with my sneezing. This usually ends up in me openly sneezing my strong sneezes as I desperately try to type out my thought before I forget it 😅 

All this to say, I certainly have a love/hate relationship with my constant sneezing and am curious if anyone else is in the same boat!

I have to say, the thought of you sneezing openly and uncovered repeatedly and trying to push through and keep working like nothing is happening makes for a really nice obs 😇☺️

Juniebee

Oh, Bless you. You don't take anything for those allergies? 

As someone with ADHD, I can get easily distracted by uncomfy things. Such as my dermatitis flaring up and making me go through a few second if scratching all over my face.

iojo

I get frustrated that I don't sneeze MORE

Psyneezy
On 3/15/2021 at 10:12 PM, iojo said:

Me too! Hahaha

Jettous
On 3/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, iojo said:

Same. I have allergies but they never make me sneeze. They just make my nose itch and run. And it has been at least two years since I’ve had a cold. I have had to resort to inducing.