Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergy Season Starting Early?

NoNameNoFace

Hey everyone! I’ve lurked here as a guest for years but I finally mustered the courage to make an account and post. I thought I might start off just by telling y’all about something that’s been happening recently. 

I live in an area where the trees are already shedding pollen. I have known for a few years now that I’m allergic to dust and tree pollen. The past few days I have been really feeling the effect of the trees outside and the dust both in my office and in my room. 

The cleaning staff doesn’t clean the area where I work, and I’m in the process of moving houses. So I clean at work, then I come home and pack a box or two. By the time I’m done for the day, my nose is itching torturously! 

Yesterday I had a sneeze torture me all damn day! Literally had the hitching breaths, twitching nostrils, and then.....NOTHING!  It was infuriating and arousing at the same time! Delicious torture. 

Sitting at my desk I felt the tickle burn in my left nostril. I try looking at the light above me and I start hitching “hhhuhhhh...hehEEHHH!!.....” nothing. Rinse and repeat about 3 times. 

Later in the evening I’m at home on my bed and out of absolutely nowhere (I didn’t even have time to take in a breath to have a proper sneeze until I got the first one out). 
“ttchuuh heeehhh-CHUH!! Heeehhhh-YETCHU!” 

God it felt so good to let it out after such torture!

Very pretty little Self-obs, I loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us. In addition, it is very well written, very pleasant to read. Bless you. :razz:
Just one thing, why don't the cleaning staff clean your office ?

Welcome to the forum @NoNameNoFace I have always enjoyed reading obs where the sneezer has literally no warning before they are about to sneeze! A whole day of sneeze tease sounds irritating as hell :D but lots of fun to read.

On 3/24/2021 at 3:35 AM, oOMariusOo said:

Very pretty little Self-obs, I loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us. In addition, it is very well written, very pleasant to read. Bless you. :razz:
Just one thing, why don't the cleaning staff clean your office ?

Hi there, thanks so much! I’m thinking about writing some fiction sometime for the forum. 

The janitorial staff for the building only really take out the trash there; I’m pretty sure they don’t vacuum or anything else. It’s kind of a bummer but, oh well. 

On 3/28/2021 at 2:51 PM, RAV4girl said:

Bless you! Glad you were able to finally get it out!

Thanks, it was a doozy! 😝

On 3/29/2021 at 1:23 PM, NoV said:

Welcome to the forum @NoNameNoFace I have always enjoyed reading obs where the sneezer has literally no warning before they are about to sneeze! A whole day of sneeze tease sounds irritating as hell :D but lots of fun to read.

Hi NoV! I’m a big fan of your works, thank you for the comment. It is a very interesting experience, I have always had some sort of warning before I sneeze. Like maybe 3 seconds to prepare and I have always had to take a big breath before; they could be painful at times with how explosive they were.

Recently though I have had these little pre-sneezes (?) that come out of absolutely nowhere! No warning, no breath, just a real quick ptschiew!! And then maybe a bigger sneeze afterwards. Do other people notice their sneezes evolving over time? 

2 hours ago, NoNameNoFace said:

The janitorial staff for the building only really take out the trash there; I’m pretty sure they don’t vacuum or anything else. It’s kind of a bummer but, oh well.

With us it is the opposite, the cleaning staff cleans (not very well but still), but they forget to take out the trash. x) I'm not sure how it is where you work, but as a general rule, if the cleaning staff are not doing their job well, it is best to speak directly to them or your boss. This is always important because having to live in dust could make your allergies worse. :unsure:

Remember to always take good care of yourself. :razz: