Sneeze Fetish Forum

Partnership

PennyLane

Hello. This is my first time posting a story here and I can't tell you how nervous I am. These character's and this plot have been tossing around my head for four years now and I figured it was finally time to put on my big girl panties and write it. There will be many parts if I can stay motivated enough to make it to the end. As a whole this will be very plot driven, but the plot is also sneeze related, so I think it balances out. But anyway, please enjoy!

She knew it was a bad idea. Of course it was a bad idea. But in that moment of pure, fetish shock, Emma just had to. Mere seconds before, Emma had been the single audience to what she could have easily said was the best sneeze she’d ever heard. The audible build up still echoed in her mind, along with the image of his twitching nostrils. The way his glasses teetered on his nose as his head tilted back, only to then slide down the bridge when he finally released. Emma’s cheeks blushed from the memory of his heaving chest as her fingers frantically turned on the library computer and logged into the sneeze fetish forum. Her phone, the usual portal to her secret world, was dead, and she only had a few minutes to spare before her next class across campus. An experience like this just had to be shared, and Emma felt like she was risking her life itself for the sake of this spectacle.

A quick glance at the computer clock told her she was going to be late for her next lecture. With swift motions and precise clicks Emma logged off of the site and made a bee line for the library doors.

Thomas had only just finished blowing his nose when he heard scurrying from the nearby computer lab. He turned the corner in time to see a bracelet fall from the bookbag of a girl racing toward the exit. Who knew how important that bracelet was to her, or when she’d even realize she’d lost it. Without a second thought Thomas scooped the piece of jewelry from the ground and raced to catch up. She hadn’t gotten far into the courtyard, and the gap between them was closed almost instantly.

Racing footsteps alerted Emma of the fast-approaching figure. She tuned to see but her eyes collided with the early afternoon sun. “Hello miss?” A man walked up, standing between her and the blinding rays. Shining beams seemed to peak though his hair like the sun through stormy clouds. Her eyes strained to adjust, only perceiving him as a silhouette before her. “Ma’am? Were you just at the computer lab in the library? Computer 23?”. His voice cut though the confusion, and realization blew through her like a winter chill. It was him. The owner of the perfect sneeze.

“I-I…. computer 23?”. Why was he asking about the lab? What could he have seen… He saw the computer. He read the fetish post. He knew her worst secret. He knew everything, and now he was here to mock her. Ridicule her. An embarrassed, defensive rage painted her cheeks red. “And what about it? Hm? Come to rub it in my face? Blackmail me? Is that it?” Emotion driven strides closed the space between the two of them. Animalistic instincts puffed out her chest and set her onto her toes in an attempt to match his height. Emma had never handled embarrassment well, and this was no exception. The adrenaline in her veins made the moment feel like life or death. When in a battle, make yourself look bigger.

Thomas watched with shock and confusion as this stranger took on what he could only describe as a fighting stance. They weren’t going to get anywhere like this. “Look,” he said, trying to sound as non-threatening as possible, “I saw you at the computer and just wanted to- “, “Wanted to WHAT?! Catch me red handed? Embarrass me? I don’t have time for your threats or accusations, just tell me what you want, and I’ll do it. The faster you can leave me alone the better.”

What he wanted? He didn’t want anything. The bracelet waited patiently in his back pocket for the moment he would reach out and diffuse this whole situation. “Hey, look, it’s not that serious. If you would just- “. Even as she stood threateningly before him, he could see her begin to tremble.  Thomas saw a tear fall from her eye. Then two. She never blinked once, but they fell against her will. “Please,” she muttered through crumbling intimidation, “the sooner I know what to do for you, the sooner I can feel relief. Just don’t tell anyone. I’ll do whatever you want. Anything”.

Time stood still for a moment.  The wind picked up around them and blew bright colored leaves around their feet. Nearby jack-o-lanterns grinned as if they knew the future.  This girl would only be satiated by doing something for him. Thomas looked in wonder at what her supposed crime have possibly been when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Of course his parents would call now. He’d have to call back and deal with that issue later…or…maybe?

“Alright”, he declared, “I have my proposition.”

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PennyLane

• Privatedancer

• ID2006

• EveP

Amidst her hidden sniffles hastily swiped tears, Thomas led Emma to the nearby outdoor café. The autumn air was crisp and chilled- perfect weather for the two hot chocolates they were sipping.

Honestly, Emma felt awkward: first this guy sees her post on some random fetish site about his remarkable sneeze, then she performs a weak attempt to intimidate him, and now he’s bought her hot chocolate while she calmed down. The mug shook in her hands while she starred at the ripples in the liquid. He was waiting on her to speak up first, and she appreciated that. “So, as long as I do you this favor, you promise not to tell anyone what you saw?”. It was a simple enough arrangement, a trade even. His silence in return for a favor from her.

His glasses were fogging from the steam when their eyes met again. “Yep”, he reassured, “as long as you’re ok with it”. This spot was one of his favorites on campus. Sitting right on the corner of the block made it perfect for people watching. Seeing the happy passerby’s, especially when they have children, gave him a warm feeling in his heart. String lights dangled precariously from the overhanging tree, as if they grew from the branches like the leaves Unfortunately, this was the same tree that lit the ever-burning flame in his nose during allergy season.

Hih…” Her eyes were immediately on him. Something about the way his nostrils flared made her heart flutter. “Hihh hUH HAH!” The growing desperation in his voice was almost too much. His mug was forgotten on the table as he lifted a knuckle to his nose and stifled a set of three, “huMPT! NgGHT-chu! Huh-AGTCHU!!” A giggle almost bubbled through Emma’s lips – the boy was shaking his head like a wet dog. It was almost…cute. As amazing of a spectacle as it was, it only helped to remind her of the situation she was in and lit a resentful irritation that left her once again embarrassed. “Must you do that?”

“That’s a weird way to say, ‘bless you’”. His light-hearted joke did not seem to sit well with her- if anything he somehow made her angrier. “You’re not funny” she spat, “the deal is I do you a favor and you forget you ever saw that computer”. Ah, so it was something on her computer she thinks I saw. Taking a closer look at her face, her cheeks had gone red again. Had he said something?

“No, of course, after you help me, we can completely forget today ever happened.” And then he sniffed- a big mistake. The roof of his mouth tingled as the burning need traveled all throughout his sinuses. There was no holding this one back. Hitches began to catch in his throat.

Hih! “Thank god because I just know what I’d do- “Hhhhhih!! “if anyone found out I had a-“  sniff! Hihhghh HAAA- “-sneezing fetish.” HUHH-NGHNNTCHIUU!!

You could hear an ant trip in this silence. Thomas’s inability to do anything but blink was only topped by Emma’s irritated glare. Neither of them seemed to breathe until a passing old lady offered a loving bless you for Thomas.

“A Sneezing Fetish??” It was Thomas’s turn to play dumb while Emma just swirled her drink. The absurdity of the situation sank into him and he couldn’t help but chuckle. All this because she thinks I saw her kink? “Yeah yeah, yuck it up, but once I’m out of your dept you can never mention it again”.

Thomas felt bad for her, really, he did. How embarrassing to have a stranger held audience to your abnormal…preferences. But oh... this was too much. He really couldn’t help it. This bear just had to be poked. “So, if I understand this right, once you’ve completed my request- whatever I want – then I can’t ever mention your... interest, again?”

Why did it feel like she was signing her soul to the devil? “Yes, that’s right. Although I do wish you would get on with telling me what exactly your favor is”. Hot chocolate is never good cold, in her opinion, but it was impossible for her to move with the way he was looking at her. An avid Disney fan might describe his smile like the Cheshire cat.

“As it happens, I need a girlfriend. My parents are quite… demanding, and for the moment they are fixated on me being fixed with another. A girl. That’s where you come in. Be my girlfriend for the month and come my parent’s banquet this Halloween, and I will forget everything”.

What mirror did she shatter to deserve this? Second kept ticking but he wasn’t admitting the joke. This boy was serious.

“Oh! But the best part! You have to tell me everything about your fetish. And I mean EVERYTHING”.

“Come on?! When’s the next time I’ll ever hear about a sneezing fetish?? I have to soak it in while I have the chance!”. Never in her life had Emma thought anyone would have this much intrigue and enthusiasm about her- much less her fetish. What else was there to do? She had no choice.

“Fine”, she said pushing her chair back and extending a hand, “I will be your girlfriend till the banquet and answer any question you have, but after that we part ways and I never hear from you again. Deal?” Looking down at him, the boy was far less intimidating when sitting. For once she could see the top of his head and the expensive looking necklace that hid under his shirt.

Once he rose, height was once again on his side, and Emma was greeted with the view of his genuine smile once again, and his nose. God she could look at that nose all day. “It’s a deal”. They shook hands and made their way out of the café, where the details of the arrangement would be discussed on a walk to her dorm.

“Oh”, chirped Emma innocently, “if I must participate in this charade, I want to have some fun with it. We’re gonna play a game”. Thomas raised his eyebrows in intrigue but let her continue. “Basically, it’s like truth or dare without the truth: dare or dare. If you refuse a dare, you lose, and you keep my secret plus I won’t be your girlfriend anymore. If I lose, you keep me as a girlfriend for the month and you can tell as many people as you want.”

Never in his life had Thomas ever agreed to or done anything so reckless- he was ecstatic. The pair debated as the walk trailed on, discussing the details and rules, and by the time Thomas dropped her off at her building, the two could feel what was almost excitement for the coming month.

~The Partnership~

Their relationship, which was now named the partnership, would begin the following day and end after the Halloween ball. Thomas explained that friends and colleges of his parents would be coming to town every day, so it was imperative they display convincing affection daily. This would be accomplished by daily dates, to be had between Emma’s classes. Emma would have first pick of where she wanted to go or what she wanted to do, but if she couldn’t decide then Thomas would get to pick.

There would be only one fetish related question asked per day, in which Emma had to answer completely truthfully and explain any follow up questions still pertaining to the established topic.

No idea or request was off limits.

Any player that lies loses the game.

Any player that denies a dare loses the game.

The safe word was pineapple.

Thank yall so much for the nice comments! I have big plans for these two and it makes me happy to know yall are excited for the ride!

22 hours ago, NoNameNoFace said:

This is already shaping up to be a great story! Looking forward to more. 😁

2 hours ago, starpollen said:

Same 👍🏻

Numbers were exchanged and plans for the first official “date” had been decided- the park. Open, causal, and painfully exposed for the sake of their first sighting as a “couple”.

Statistics had just ended. It was the one class Emma was excelling in, strangely. She was never a math person, but something about that class just clicked. Walking from the math hall to the park took only ten minutes, just enough time to listen to some music and enjoy the autumn scenery. Yellow and orange trees littered the ground with leaves. Overhead birds visiting for the upcoming winter sang a tune to the crunching of leaves under feet.

Thomas was sitting on a bench near the adjacent playground while he waited for Emma’s arrival. Children’s laughter was always a joy to hear, but he honestly couldn’t focus beyond the tip of his nose. Autumn allergies were as bad as any other, but the dry air made his sneezes take forever. The buildups leading to each one almost seemed comedic. Today, he decided, that might come in handy. It hadn’t been till he’d laid in bed last night that Thomas realized he didn’t know if he could sneeze in front of Emma. Would she be offended? Is it rude? Could it be compared to knowingly turning someone on another way like using my hand to-

“Hey Thomas”. And there she was- his girlfriend for the month. His parents would appreciate her ‘girl next door’ features, even though she didn’t dress like their lavish taste. The bookbag on her shoulders looked heavy and worn, along with the hastily thrown outfit she was wearing. “I hope you weren’t waiting for long. Statistics went overtime.”

Emma sat on the bench and began rambling about equations and the “stupid $120 calculator” she had to buy, and Thomas was trying to listen, he was, but his nose had started to run, and that was causing a tickle. He tried to discretely sniffle it back. Oh, that just made it so much worse. Don’t sneeze. Don’t sneeze don- heh!

His nostrils were flaring quite a lot. It took all Emma’s power not to stare outright. Not that she was obsessed with his nose, but it was the shape she preferred, and when they were twitching like that… “Are you alright, Thomas?” Her question almost seemed to jolt him from a trance.

“Wha- at? Oh! Oh yes! I’m fi-ih hah-snf- fine.” A swift knuckle under the nose calmed down the tickle enough for Thomas to rise from the bench and swiftly scoop her old pink bookbag onto his back. “Would you care to walk by the lake?” An outstretched hand greeted Emma, and she noticed the expensive watch on his wrist before accepting the cordial gesture. Even the lake was decorated with colorful fallen leaves today. The sound of the rippling water welcomed them as they began the trail along the water’s edge.

“I thought we could start light today”, Thomas offered, “What kind of sneezes do you like? Or what is it about them?” A simple enough question. Hopefully getting her talking might make her more comfortable with me. While not outwardly rude or off-putting, the crossed arms and refusal to meet his eye told him that she wasn’t as comfortable talking about the subject as she might’ve expected.

“Well, uh, I suppose it might be better understood if I explained it in terms of a… climax. A plot of a book, that is. It always starts with a problem: the sneeze. The rising action begins when the person must decide or react; are they fighting it, letting it grow? And then the climax. It’s a brief moment where they lose absolute control over themselves.” Her arms had relaxed down to her side, and she’d assumed a casual stroll beside him.

All this talk of sneezing was doing nothing to alleviate the allergic need in Thomas’s nose. If anything, it was getting worse. Snf! The drip was back. It wouldn’t be long now till he couldn’t hold it… his climax. HHHhhh..hih-heh! His only saving grace was the long build up that autumn produced. With that much forewarning, maybe he could hold it off. “And whiihhhh-snf, which part of this process is your favorite?”

“Oh the ‘rising action’ for sure- when they’re building up. The pure desperation in the voice of someone about to sneeze makes my knees weak. I love when guys fight it as well. They struggle and hitch and build till they finally succumb to the need of they’re own body.” Emma began to blush. Never in her life had she been able to talk about any of this out loud. Not only that, but the imagery she created in her mind was getting her excited. And if that weren’t enough, she could tell by the unsteady rhythm of his chest and how lidded his eyes were that Thomas was about to lose the fight. “Go ahead and sneeze, Thomas. You’ll feel better.”

Hearing his name had once again brought him back to the conversation. His nostrils seemed to react to the word “sneeze” more than he did. “Are you sheh-heH HEH snf! HEhhhh…snf… are you sure? I didn’t want to make you u-HUH-uncomfortable”. Her nod was enough, he took his green light and ran with it. “Gohd I’b soohhh-HEH SNF! I’m so sorry Emma! I gottahhh-I’b gonnAH HA AH HEHHHH AYYESHOOO!! huH-ATCHIUUU!!! AGGHKTCHOO!!..snfff…hAH UH-UMPKKCHTU!!”

The whole scene was spectacular. Emma stood in awe of the chest rising, nostril flaring, allergic fit glory she was in the presence of. Speechless was the best way to describe it.

Snf. Wow, I am so sorry. Probably should’ve warned you about my allergies when you suggested coming here. You’re not, uncomfortable, when I sneeze around you?” It was kinda cute, the way she squirmed to play with her necklace, almost subconsciously keeping her hands busy. To anyone else she would’ve looked completely normal, but Thomas could see the blush fading from her cheeks.

“Ahem”, Emma gently slid the bookbag off of his back and onto her own. “It’s a completely normal bodily function. I strive for honest and genuine interactions, so if that’s part of who you are then you shouldn’t have to hide it from me.” She began to walk in the direction of her next class but turned to face him instead. He almost seemed picturesque with the knuckle under his nose and the way the reflection of the water danced on his glasses. “I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it though”.

I'm really into this!

Emma is just so open and honest with her words. 🙂

Can't wait for more!

On 3/28/2021 at 8:05 AM, Just Older said:

I'm really into this!

Emma is just so open and honest with her words. 🙂

Can't wait for more!

Thank you so much! I've held onto these characters for so long now they've become characters to me instead of just names I make sneeze...though I do like to make them sneeze.

On 3/28/2021 at 5:20 PM, FireFlower3013 said:

I adore these stories! They are brilliant! 

So glad you like it! This story has a long plot so hopefully you'll enjoy it to the end!

On 3/28/2021 at 7:29 PM, Siempre said:

This is incredible, can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you!!

On 3/28/2021 at 7:38 PM, doglover111 said:

Omg I’m in love. I can’t wait

<3<3<3

Who doesn’t love an ice-cream date? Little ice cream parlors are always so cutely decorated and smell like heaven. Against the unusually hot October day, a cold treat seemed nearly orgasmic. Thomas stood transfixed in front of the overcompensating menu. How is some of this shit even considered a dessert? Bacon flavor? Pickle juice??? Absolutely not- “Hello”. Emma. She’d entered the shop without him realizing and now assumed a spot looking over his right should, much like a parrot. “If all this seems overwhelming to you, you could get a normal flavor…or?”. At this short distance from his ear all she had to do was whisper to be heard, “dare or dare?”.

She was challenging him. Primitive pride and testosterone bubbled into Thomas’s chest. “I’ll take your least popular flavor, please”. Emma happily chirped her order for a scoop of cotton candy flavor in a cup. The guy behind the counter gave a tired smile and obliged. One cup of cotton candy, and one matcha cone of “sewage pipes”. The pair took a seat at the high-top table near the window and exchanged short nothings about their days. Thomas was unenthusiastic in his retelling of all the boring work he’d done up to that point.

“What is it that you do exactly?” Fair enough question, but not one he seemed eager to answer. A short huff about business marketing was all he replied before returning to his green and brown dessert. “How does it taste?” His smug grin was not what she was expecting.

“For your information, this ice-cream tastes simply delightful, and I’d be remiss if I didn’t start eating sewage more ofte- ““HHHIH-IGGHHT!”

The tired employee lazily withdrew their fingers from pinching their nose. “Sorry yall”, his voice was the clear result of a morning shift turned overtime, “for sombe reasond the ice-creamb shop always mbakes me sohhhoh ih hIH?! *Sigh* sndeezy…aGH HAH!-MMMPSH-ISHTCHU!!!”. He’d grabbed a handful of thin paper napkins just in time to catch the wet release. Thomas looked down at his cone in mild disgust before looking up to see Emma giving him a disappointed glance.

“Don’t be mean, Thomas. This is a cold room, and the temperature change from outside to here must be making his nose sensitive.” Her response was so blunt and exact he almost didn’t remember who he was talking to. This was the girl with the literal sneezing fetish.

“Ho ho hold on here. Me? Aren’t I the one who should be correcting you on your bad behavior? Where’s the blushing cheeks? The squirming legs? The eyes that say, ‘I want you now, you sneezy dream’???” For as logical of a question he thought it was, Emma only tipped her bowl to her mouth to drink the melted remains of her ice-cream.

“Let me ask you something”, Emma collected all the trash on the table into a nice, neat pile while Thomas resumed his pattern of licking the cone, “Do you find every girl that you see attractive?” He opened his mouth to answer but she was quick to respond for him. “No, you don’t. because you have preferences about who you like. It’s the same situation: there are several components and factors to what I find attractive in a sneeze, and what will elicit the reaction you’re expecting. Not only that, but I’ve had this fetish for years and years. If I got irrationally turned on by every passerby with the sniffles, do you think I’d be able to function properly?”

It made sense enough in his brain, but in truth it just brought more questions. “Wait, how long exactly have you been turned on by sneezing? What kind’ve sneezes turn you on? Does it matter who is sneezing? How does a child deal with a fetish? Did you even know it was a fetish?” Questions were ejecting from his mouth like word vomit. Emma looked at her enthusiastically curious “boyfriend” and the store worker, who was clearly building up for another sneeze, if not more, and decided to take the conversation outside. She wordlessly grabbed Thomas by the hand and their table trash pile with the other and headed for the door. Thomas followed her lead and walked outside while she stayed back to throw away the trash, just in time to enjoy the worker’s sneeze in peace before exiting the shop.

Love this! Please have Thomas get sick once their relationship has grown more!

On 3/31/2021 at 11:05 PM, ickydog2006 said:

This is fantastic

Thank you!! :)

On 4/1/2021 at 12:02 PM, sneezygirl97 said:

Love this! Please have Thomas get sick once their relationship has grown more!

Glad you're enjoying my story! Only time will tell ;)

On 4/2/2021 at 1:26 AM, bcj1027 said:

Wow @PennyLane this is absolutely amazing!! Keep up the great work!! Can’t wait to see more of this! And I agree with @sneezygirl97 that Thomas should catch a nasty cold! 

This made my heart happy! Thank you for the kind comment!

On 4/4/2021 at 12:58 AM, ERWcst said:

I can’t wait to see where else this goes!!!

hopefully you enjoy it to the end!

They were quite the picturesque couple, strolling past shops downtown, hand in hand. A few intrigued passerby’s took photos and exchanged whispers.

“Alright Thomas, what’s your question for today. You spat out quite a few back there in the ice-cream parlor.”

“One question a day is so teasing. It seems with every answer you give it rises more questions in my head.”

“You agreed. It’s one or nothing.”

He huffed in response. Emma enjoyed watching his reactions to the little things- he acted like a child. Not quite in a bad way, really not bad in the least but… it was such a welcome change of pace to the rigorous, black and white world she was used to. “If it really must be one then I’ll make it a long one. What is the story of your fetish? Start from the very beginning and don’t stop till you hit today.”

Oh boy. That was one story no one had ever heard before. There’d been nobody to ask, and some parts were just beyond mortifyin- “I’m waiting.” His innocent smile down at her melted the embarrassment to a tolerable level. What’s the harm? He’ll have to forget about it at the end anyway.

“Alright. It all started when I was a toddler-“

“YOU WERE A T O D D L E R ? ? ?”

“Yes Thomas, do keep up. Fetishes form a lot of the time in early adolescence when the brain is making it’s first connections. Often times an experience will occur where a person gets pleasure from one random thing, but the brain assigns the feeling to another. Basically, for whatever reason, my brain mistook sneezing for a pleasure producer when I was young, and it’s only grown since then.”

Nodding was the only response he could produce, and Emma was reminded she wasn’t in a classroom right now.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m studying pre-med right now and it’s a hard mindset to get out of. Anyway, yeah, my earliest memory of the fetish is standing in front of the tv at my grandmother’s house and announcing I liked sneezes after watching one on tv. My grandmother’s response, bless her heart, was to fake sneeze because she thought it would make me laugh. It did not. Not only did it not make me laugh, but I learned right then and there that this wasn’t something I wanted my family knowing about, much less discussing.”

Absentminded in her words, Emma slowed their walk to a stop in front of a flower stand and was now admiring the variety of flora. Thomas was bound by her hand. The flowers looked at him knowingly and his nostrils flared in response. It was only a matter of time.

“And so, from then on I had this weird little secret. Truth be told, for a while I thought everyone got that warm feeling in their stomachs from sneezing. I thought we only didn’t talk about it cause it was inappropriate, like sex- which is a whole other conversation I’m really passionate about, but that’s another story. YouTube really lit the fire when I discovered that people on their liked sneezing as much as I did. I’d just sit on my bed and watch sneeze compilations from various tv shows, and eventually I found clips that people upload of them sneezing. Often times they also had the fetish, and I was introduced to a whole new vocabulary: stifles, inducing, false starts, hitching, holdbacks.”

She’d said the last word with a lot more… enthusiasm than she intended. Emma looked up at him in anticipation for his witty response but instead was met with his nose, now redder than before, and flaring. The flowers! Oh no… Oh yes.

Yes, he’d noticed her enthusiasm. Yes, he was filing that information away for later. But yes, the flowers were taunting him, and the tickle had started long ago. “Hey uh, Emma. Did I ever tell you about my allergies?”

“No?”

“Ahhha-alright. I’m gonna give you the rundown so at least you have a warning from now on. I-IIIIhhh-HIH!! HuhHATCHUU!!! HUMPKKKT!! HAH! Huh?! Hhhhhh…snff. Excuse me. I’m allergic to all flowers and most trees and grasses. Basically, all pollehhhHHEHEHHH!!!!! KTCH! KTCH! KTCHU! AHKCHIUUU!!!”

“All? You can’t possibly mean all.”

Snff! Ehem. I do, actually. My parents are both botanists…. ktchiuoo! Throughout my whole childhood I was surrounded by plants, especially flowers, and there wasn’t one I was not allergic to.”

Emma felt a heat rise to her face and slowly crawl to the region between her legs. The idea of such an allergic man made her imagination go wild.

“So…”, she picked up the closest pink flower and held it under Thomas’s nose, “even this one?”. When he breathed in, the incoming air seemed to pull the petals towards his nose, and it almost looked like they were giving his nose a hug. The nose in question did not reciprocate the emotion. It twitched and flared in an attempt to get away from the affectionate flower, but Emma held it firm in place.

uh HUH??!?!?!?!? EHHHHEEMMA!! WhyyHIIIIII!!!! HHHHATKKTCHUUUU!!!!!! ATCH!! HATCH! HAKKKTCHIUOOOOOO!!!” Even as she pulled the weapon away, the allergic fit roared on. Thomas sneezed openly to the ground till he was able to fish a pack of tissues from his back pocket and pull one out. A quick nose blow seemed to do the trick, for now.

“You bitch,” he laughed, “Fine, if you wanna be like that, I might as well get you a whole bouquet.” Well, that wasn’t the reaction she’d expected. Thomas flagged down the owner of the cart and purchased the biggest bundle of bright pink and yellow flowers for his “blushing girlfriend”, which he said with a wink. The bouquet was placed in her hands as Thomas wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to a walking pace at his side. “Why....”

“Mby dear, if you like mby sndeezes that mbuch, who amb I to deny themb fromb you? You only get themb a mbonth after ahhhalll. HihihIHIH?! HAH-HUMPKCHH!!! Excuse me. Plus, I couldn’t let that clerk see you gettindg weak in the kndees like that. Ndow, you were saying how you found you fetish on YouTube.”

“Uh, uh, ahem, yes. So, I found a community on YouTube that seemed to fit the weir feelings I’d always experienced. That’s when I first heard the word “Fetish”. When I looked it up online, I found some sneezing stories that were…inappropriate to say the least. As a tween they made me uncomfortable, but as I got older, I started to like them a lot more. Eventually I found the Sneeze Fetich Forum, which is exactly what it sounds like. All of us get to talk and exchange and-“

HUMPKKK!!! HUNTTCHU!!...sorry, snf.”

“Well anyway, that’s where I am now. I go on there to talk about my sexual fixation with sneezes with other likeminded people.” She looked up to see him rubbing his nose in thought. It’s pink hue and the way it squished between his fingers made her ever present blush even more prominent. She couldn’t help but laugh at her next statement. “Truth be told, there’s a lot of shows I’ve only been introduced to through the forum or YouTube. I remember my freshman year of high school I found a show called Miraculous Ladybug because of a sneezing compilation.”

“WAIT. Snf! You like Miraculous Ladybug????”

“Uh, y-yes? Why?”

“I LOVE that show!! I got really into it when it first came out and I’ve just followed it since! I can’t believe you found it cause of your fetish!”

“Yeah haha, the video of Chat Noir sneezing from his feather allergy got me really interested in the world. Truth be told I’ve always had a weird crush on Chat Noir…”

“What?!?!? That’s so freaking cute. Alright, alright, dare or dare”

“Dare?”

“Let me pick the date tomorrow. You won’t be disappointed, I promise.”

It’s not like she could say no. the details were set for her surprise and he once again walked her to her dorm building. In the glow of the sunset, she seemed to shine. Thomas looked at her walking beside him and was transfixed by the sun bouncing off her hair. He’d never noticed just how rich her dark brown eyes were, but when he looked at them right now, they reminded him of camping. They looked like tall oak trees and campfires and smores and nights under the stars. Through the absurdity of their situation and the deceiving nature of the “partnership”, he still looked forward to seeing her every day and getting to talk to her. Her words held a sort of plain truth that only she could show because only she was willing to show it. He admired her for that… maybe a little more than admired.

As she hugged him good-bye and turned to walk away, Thomas couldn’t help but question, “SO back in the ice cream parlor, you said you don’t get turned on by every sneeze, right? That it would be ludicrous if every sniffle left you blushing and wanting?” Emma nodded, unsure of the intentions of this departure question. “Well, after seeing your reaction to my sneezes today, I suppose it’s safe to assume I’m special, huh? You look pretty cute when you blush like that.” He gave her no time to answer, and instead left her there slack jawed as he walked away. There were lots of plans to be made for tomorrow.

W.O.W. 
This is so great! Your writing is so good I love the way they are both slowly gaining feelings for one another!! And all these wonderfully sexy sneezes from Thomas are 1000% perfect 👌🏻!! Absolutely cannot wait to read the next part! You’re amazing!!

On 4/6/2021 at 6:03 AM, bcj1027 said:

W.O.W. 
This is so great! Your writing is so good I love the way they are both slowly gaining feelings for one another!! And all these wonderfully sexy sneezes from Thomas are 1000% perfect 👌🏻!! Absolutely cannot wait to read the next part! You’re amazing!!

Thank you sm☺️❤️

On 4/6/2021 at 11:36 AM, ickydog2006 said:

Love this 

Thank youuuuu

On 4/6/2021 at 2:03 PM, FireFlower3013 said:

OMG I adore them! Can't wait for more!

So glad! Hope you enjoy this next chapter!

14 hours ago, Just Older said:

Thomas is taking it in very nicely.

Can't wait to see the plans for "tomorrow." 😀

Yes Thomas is quite a trooper through all this. He has quite a few plans for tomorrow's date

Hey yall! Thank you SO MUCH for the support I've gotten! It makes me so happy that you're all enjoying my little brain child. Hope you continue to enjoy! Also please bear with me as I fangirl over one of my favorite shows in this chapter.

Saturdays always brought a sense of relaxation… at least for a moment. It was a day to catch up on studies before heading into work for the night shift again. Emma looked forward to it; just her and a cup of decaf coffee going over notes from the week.

Not this time.

Thomas had sent her a text at 5am with instructions for that day’s date. She might’ve missed her alarm entirely if it hadn’t been for the barrage of calls and texts Thomas sent to make sure she was awake. So much for sleeping in this weekend. The sun peaked through the blinds into her small dorm room as she shuffled to the shower and put on her go-to playlist: classic rock. All of her music taste was thanks to her musically devoted father growing up. “Living on a Prayer” was playing when she stepped out the steam of the bathroom and reviewed Thomas’s instructions. Be showered and ready by 9am. A car will be there to pick you up. Stay open minded and trust me. Above all else remember… nothing is off limits.

Trapped by her own rules.

Sure enough, a pristine silver car pulled in front of her dorms at 9am sharp. Getting into the back seat she saw no sign of Thomas. Instead, she was greeted by a man who gestured her toward the white box beside her. It was wrapped neatly with a pink bow, and its card read, “Do not open until safely inside.” Inside where?

Looking out the car window served as a nice escape from the uncertainty of her day. As time went, Emma could see more and more people walking downtown. The crowds grew thicker, and with them the people’s outfits got stranger. They looked like trick or treaters, but it was still early October. These weren’t children either, they were full grown adults. A closer glance proved that the costumes were beyond well made…too well made. No. This couldn’t be…Thomas isn’t THAT much of a child, is he?

The chariot pulled up to the front of a grand conference center in downtown where a banner hung proudly announcing CITY OF TOWNSVILLE’s 10TH ANNUAL COMIC CON!!! You’ve gotta be shitting me.

“Miss Emma Mond?”. A very stereotypical bodyguard stood at the entrance holding a sign with her name on it. He towered over her in a static silence while she processed her surroundings. “Do you have the box?”

“The box…oh! From the car! Oh yeah.” She dove back into the back seat and retrieved the aforementioned parcel. The bodyguard turned swiftly and led her through the side door of the con and into an empty hallway with an adjacent private room. Emma got the hint and went in to open her “gift”. The room was sparsely furnished save for a chair in the corner and mirror on the wall. She claimed the seat and cautiously removed the bow before lifting the lid and peering inside.

Absolutely not. Pulling out the contents, Emma immediately recognized the overly floral patterns on the shirt and matching pink pants. If that hadn’t given it away, the blue pigtail wig underneath and baby blue contacts sinched it. When I told that asshole about this show I knew he might make fun of me, but like this?! There was no denying it, in her hands Emma held the picture-perfect replica of Marinette’s costume from Miraculous Ladybug.

Deeper still into the box laid Marinette’s iconic pink purse and a note from Thomas, “Surprise Bugaboo! Put on your cosplay and meet me at the welcome center”. I’m gonna kill him. Her previous outfit fell into the box as her new “look” took form. She stuffed her hair into the wig, dawned the pink attire, and was even able to get on the blue eye contacts with minimal tears. Her reflection in the mirror didn’t look half bad, actually. It was curious that he somehow got her size right, but she could ask him that later.

Mr. Bodyguard was waiting outside the door when she exited and deposited the box with her old clothes into his hands. Out and around the corner, Emma came face to face with a sea of characters. Anime and cartoons and superheroes and…wow.

There he was: her “boyfriend”. But today, however, she supposed she could consider him Chat Noir. His normally fluffy, tousled hair was exchanged for a tastefully messy blonde wig with cat ears. The leather suit he was wearing seemed to grip his body like a perfectly fitting glove. Every curve was accentuated, from his muscles to his…assets. Come to think of it, I’ve never actually realized how in shape he is till now. With every inhale his abdomen would push against the leather and reveal the whisper of a well-toned set of abs. He stood at the welcome center surveying the room in equal enthusiasm as her own. The bounce in his feet gave away his genuine excitement, even if his face remained cool and collected.

Oh how in character. A red rose, clutched in his gloved hands, waiting to be gifted to his partner. Emma found the courage to abandon her corner and close the gap between her and the welcome center. The closer she got to him, the more the details of his costumes caught her eye. Jesus these must have been expensive.

He saw her approaching, and for a moment the look he gave her made her stomach flip. He seemed caught in a trance. The way he looked her up and down like a child seeing their favorite character at Disney World. “Well well well, hello M’lady.” Thomas, well, Chat noir bowed before her and presented the rose. She took it cautiously and watched as he rose again to surpass her height. It was almost surreal to be face to face with one of her biggest animated crushes, especially now that she got a good look at his nose. The black mask perfectly shaped his face and followed down the bridge of his nose, where only his nostrils could be seen. A closer look proved they were red from him rubbing.

“Thomas, why did you get me this flower when you know it sets you off?”

“Its Chat Noir today. And a princess like you deserves nothing but the finest.”

Her hand was taken by his as he pulled her to put his head into the nape of her neck. One gloved hand held the small of her back tight onto his own abdomen.

“You look beautiful today by the wayyyy…hEH?!

Chat Noir pulled his head away to give his hand access to his nose. The way his knuckle rubbed his nostrils under the black mask had Emma, well Marinette, mesmerized.

“Have to sneeze Kitty? I told you it doesn’t make me uncomfortable.”

“Yes, I know. But I also seem to recall a certain pre-med student saying her favorite sneezes were holdbacks.”

“And? What about it?”

“I’m not gonna sneeze today.”

“…oh?”

“Yep. And that rose in your hand is your weapon to prove me wrong.”

“Hm. Only one tool? Hardly seems fair. I want to have creative liberties.”

“Fine. But only one tool allowed at a time. No doubling up on me. My nose is resilient but not that much.”

“Your nose? Resilient? Please, you’d sneeze at a gentle gust of wind. Here, see?”

Marinette reached up to run the rose down the bridge of his nose and circled the tip. She expertly used the petals to gently trace both nostrils before forcing his nose into the center long enough to ensure he breathe in.

“HihihihIHIH!!! UH hUH??!?! Nihhh!! Nnnnope..snf..hih! UHhhhgg, snf snf. Not that easy.”

“Wow. I’m impressed. Challenge accepted.”

Muffled chatter filled the air as the couple walked hand in hand around the con. A few passersbys stopped and asked for pictures of their “favorite ship”. Emma had never been fond of pictures, especially with these strangers, but when Thomas smiled at her like that, she couldn’t say no.

He noticed her uncomfortable shift at the mention of pictures, the way her eyes darted to the ground and she reached a hand up to fiddle with her necklace. A protective warmth filled his chest as he squeezed her hand in his and whispered to follow his lead. When the fans went to take the picture, Chat Noir dipped Marinette for a fake kiss, completely shielding her face from the camera.

All she could see was his face in front of hers, and the flashes of the camera behind his head. She felt safe there, held in his arms. His eyes, green from the contacts he was wearing, seemed to search into her own. Even still, the prickle of the rose’s thorns in her right hand reminded her of its presence, and his challenge. Behind the shield of his body, Emma reached the rose up to tickle his delicate septum. She adored the way his nostrils twitched in response, and how his eyes widened before becoming lidded with anticipation.

“E-emmaHAH! aHAH! N-not nOW!!! Oh-HHIHI!!”

“Uh oh Kitty, don’t sneeze. You don’t wanna ruin their pictures, or even DROP me~”

SNFFF I! IHIH!!! I-I’m ttttttryinhhh-iHIH!!! But it’s just sooooo OH IGHHIH!! The petals, snff!! In myYYYY!! HAHGH!! NOSE!!!”

Seeing no other option, Thomas pulled his nose out of the grasp of the rose and pressed it into Emma’s collarbone. He squished and rubbed until the hitching died down and he could pull his face away from her chest. When his eyes met hers again, he saw she was four shades redder than before. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he rose from the dipped position to help Emma once again onto her feet, on which she seemed almost wobbly. He laughed once again at her state and turned to talk to the fans while Emma took a moment to compose herself.

The rest of the day went on just like that: people would stop to admire their “otp”, and time and time again Chat Noir would find new ways to hide Marinette’s face. At the same time, Emma kept getting more creative about how to induce Thomas out in public. She tried using pepper at lunch but getting pepper inconspicuously up someone’s nose is harder than it sounds.  A few times she got close, but he always seemed to make the tickle die down.

It was getting late, the sun had set long ago, and the couple had left the con to walk the streets hand in hand. Eventually they came across the park near campus and chose a nearby bench to rest.

“I’m still not over how you tripped on the escalator.”

“Hey! Leather can be ridiculously hard to walk in! Besides, you weren’t exactly running to help me. All you did was laugh!”

“Rightfully so! Ahahahaha!”

“You mock me so”, Thomas faked fainting into her lap, now resting his head on her thigh.

“You know Princess, I’m pretty impressed you knew so many of those anime and fandoms. Who knew you were such a nerd!”

“Takes one to know one you jerk! I love all those shows. Life can get really hard, and the characters and plot lines can just take me away. They give me a sort of-“

“Escape?”

“Exactly”

“I know just how you feel.”

In the quite lull of their conversation, Emma noticed a feather on the ground. She picked it up wondering what bird had left it behind. Her movement caught Thomas’s eye, and he laughed once seeing the feather in her hand.

“M’lady, I might look like your dear Chat Noir, but I am not allergic to feathers like he is in the show.”

“One does not have to be allergic to fall prey to a feather. They are quite tickly on their own.”

With his head in her lap, Emma had full access to his sensitive appendage. She gingerly stroked the featherdown the bridge and along the sides before tackling the nostrils.

Thomas’s eyes widened in realization of how tickly the feather really was his nose seemed to feel every touch in fine detail. Looking up and seeing Emma’s excitement made him smile before his face scrunched up in reaction to the feather being put inside his right nostril.

“Eeeasy there Princess! Snf!!! If you go too fast, I really wooohhhhn’t be HAH!! Able to holdbaHHAH!!! HIHAHGHHH?!?!”

“Oh, I know. After all you’ve put me through today, I’m ready to see you lose control.”

The feather slipped easily in and out of his nostril, making neat little circles around the edges as he hitched and squirmed on her thigh. Her face, as well as the area under his head, grew hotter with each passing second, and it was only when she couldn’t take it anymore that she pushed the feather where she knew he couldn’t hold back.

OHHHIHIHH GOHHHHHD!!!! IHIH!! HAH!!! HUMPSH-CHIUUU!!!!! ATCH!! ATCH!! AHGH??!?!! HAKCHHHIOOOOO!! HATCHUUUU!!!”

The feather had quickly retreated from his nose as he sat up from her lap to sit with his hands on his knees and sneezed openly onto the ground. Emma could see the spray in the light of the moon and overhead streetlamp. She squeezed her thigh in pleasure as she watched what had been built up all day. The desperation in Thomas’s voice was enough to make her knees week.

Recovering from the fit, Thomas sat and attempted to clean up the mess his nose had created. Out of his peripheral view he saw Emma and was once again reminded of just how powerful her… fixation, was. For as many times as he saw it, he was still in awe of her beauty when she blushed like that.

Goodness, snf. I guess you win Emma.” She couldn’t respond, still at a loss for words.

“Say, I neve did get to ask you my one question today, huh?”. He moved to sit closer to her, closing the gap between their two faces before they were only inches apart. “Do you like my sneezes, Emma?” She nodded her head slowly, lost in his eyes. “Would you like it if I kept sneezing for you like this?” Her eyes remained wide, but she found the strength to nod in response. “Alright then. Anything for you, Princess.”

Ahhh their relationship is developing so adorably!! 😍😍😍 Cannot waitttt for him to catch cold 😈